shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
looks like we lost shweta ðŸ˜•
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Glad u enjoyed... I have taken pictures in both stand/sleep with my family. Glass is very strong, nothing to worry
U could have taken ur parents to vast 2 levels of famous underground city in downtown.. Just for experience, connection is very close to CN Tower.. THink next month, they are starting Ripley's aquarium next to it..

Did u do anything from US side of falls then?? Goat island/cave of winds??

I know glass is strong as many were jumping on it but can't compete with my fear that much ðŸ˜†
As I said it became visit to relatives as well ðŸ˜† so they took us to TN downtown and gave options of where to go. They must have not been aware of the place you talked about and also some CNE thing, Canadian fair type thing was going on this Sunday.

No didn't do anything on US side as ma-papa were satisfied seeing Canada side very much. Also ma was already tired from walking on Monday so Tuesday decided to simply drive home
jay_bpm thumbnail

she has been on and off, not to mention some meeting at 8:30
I guess once done she would prefer to get home ASAP
shamrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

I know glass is strong as many were jumping on it but can't compete with my fear that much ðŸ˜†
As I said it became visit to relatives as well ðŸ˜† so they took us to TN downtown and gave options of where to go. They must have not been aware of the place you talked about and also some CNE thing, Canadian fair type thing was going on this Sunday.

No didn't do anything on US side as ma-papa were satisfied seeing Canada side very much. Also ma was already tired from walking on Monday so Tuesday decided to simply drive home

Most of major part of downtown is interconnected underground for a total of 27 sq kms area which is going to expand to include CN Tower in the future.. Basically think about ur entire shopping mall with food courts underground with connection to office bldgs/public transport..
One of my previous job , only time i would be in the open is from my home to get to the bus

CNE - Canadian National Exhibition.. Happens every year for 2 weeks. Went there twice last week
Good for kids and who enjoy rides and shopping. Have some concerts/ shows [ dog show is very popular]. Otherwise for seniors, too much walking and not worth it.
shamrish thumbnail

she has been on and off, not to mention some meeting at 8:30
I guess once done she would prefer to get home ASAP

Oh.. If that late, usually she is logged in from home.. May be dinner time now..
Hopefully she will be back

jay_bpm thumbnail

Most of major part of downtown is interconnected underground for a total of 27 sq kms area which is going to expand to include CN Tower in the future.. Basically think about ur entire shopping mall with food courts underground with connection to office bldgs/public transport..
One of my previous job , only time i would be in the open is from my home to get to the bus

CNE - Canadian National Exhibition.. Happens every year for 2 weeks. Went there twice last week
Good for kids and who enjoy rides and shopping. Have some concerts/ shows [ dog show is very popular]. Otherwise for seniors, too much walking and not worth it.

Wow, that sounds like major development plan, but not sure if I like to stay underground whole day ðŸ˜† 
Yes that's the one they were talking about and given too much walking, ma can't do it
jay_bpm thumbnail

Oh.. If that late, usually she is logged in from home.. May be dinner time now..
Hopefully she will be back

yes usually she loggs in from work but said was at work today 
Hope she does come back but noticed once I came back from vacation that forum has been awfully quite ðŸ˜• guess most are busy or has moved on
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Shweta.. Abhi Fall aa raha hain ?? 😛😉😆

How u doing?? Hope u had an enjoyable Udaipur trip 😃

Yes I did... covered most of the places within Udaipur
BornHyper thumbnail

went for dinner as i was starving
BornHyper thumbnail

yes usually she loggs in from work but said was at work today 
Hope she does come back but noticed once I came back from vacation that forum has been awfully quite ðŸ˜• guess most are busy or has moved on

I was logged in from home only