Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
i'm too looking forward for this show but from the looks for it i've seen so far, it resembles jumper :/ will be giving it a try for sure
hodan1987 thumbnail
I love the lead actress, Peyton List. Have been a fan of hers for a very long time. So, I would be watching this show. 
hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh! Yes, yes, Almas. It is really great show from what I have seen of the promos😆
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't like super hero things.. Except our green arrow
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvvampires

Tmorw ppl.. Wats d shw abt..

Wait there's a thread here I think..gonna chck out

Premise[edit source]

All incarnations of the show concerned the emergence of the next stage of human evolution (Homo superior) known colloquially asTomorrow People. Born to human parents, an apparently-normal child might at some point between childhood and late adolescence experience a process called "breaking out", when they develop their special abilities. These abilities include psionic powers such astelepathy, telekinesis, and teleportation. However, their psychological makeup prevents them from intentionally killing others.

hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvvampires

I really don't like super hero things.. Except our green arrow

The show is basically the US version of its name sake and more like X-MEN than anything really. 

I don't think they would be wearing spandex any time soon. So, come check the show out with us. It could be fun. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya.. I ll watch first epi .of course now that it has Amell boy😉
hodan1987 thumbnail
Cool. The more people that watch the show here in IF the more fun it would discussing it afterwards. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I got excited with the trailer but I'm not sure if I'll watch it cuz I don't wanna watch too many TV shows. But this looks really interesting and the Amell guy looks hot just like his hot cousin ☺️