India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Unfair !! (Page 3)

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I am not a dancer but I love Lauren and Punit's performances...Everytime they have been given the perfect scores by the judges, they completely deserved it..From Choreography to Execution, its perfect..What else are you looking for in a dance show?

If Lauren doesn't get 30 for her brilliant dancing, who will in your opinion...As per me, her not getting a perfect score for a perfect dance would be unfair..We are almost on the verge of Finale, no kidding please!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81BlueSpiritDiva-In-ArmorWANDERLUSTVenus.XxPalkixHashiBooBeingBlunt

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
The scores were totally justified, if you are calling yourself a dancer can you focus on the sync, concept and total flow of the performance, I'm a non-dancer and I said the same scores as judges. Doesn't matter who you support give credit where its deserved.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Love3242Arpi17Diva-In-ArmorWANDERLUSTfastforwardVenus.XxPalkixHashiBooBeingBlunt

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Drashti did do her part to her best abilities but the choreography could have been much better! Salman didnt utilise her potential to the fullest in this act ! So I feel that the judges did mark her fairly for this act ! Hope she comes back soon with a good performance! Star Lauren was just brilliant so she just deserves a perfect 30 and nothing less than that ClapThis is purely my opinion Embarrassed

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 17 August 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Love3242Diva-In-ArmorWANDERLUSTfastforwardVenus.XxPalkixHashiBooBeingBlunt

Love3242 Newbie
Love3242
Love3242

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Originally posted by Love3242

Originally posted by Woh_Kaun_Thi

"As much as u love lauren" ROFLyou are really good at joking .. Can see how much u love lauren ..and I am amazed to know that you are a dancerBig smile .. .. and man judges were really biased should have given drashti 30 and lauren 22 .. Huh not done ..Silly

There was no need to be rude .. I was stating my opinion .. and wanted some feed back .. wow i think you people jst come on here to relief your stress ! take a chill pill ..
"Judges are super biased   Angry they are ignoring DD Salman big time Angry

^^ this is not rude. Am I right? LOL ROFL

I love this. keep it up ROFL

Im not sure whether you are being sarcastic for not .. but if you arent .. i have to agree .. the are ignoring them and arent giving dd and salman what they deserve!

This week i dont know but many weeks judges didnt give them what they deserve .hands down .. That I agree .. because they gave more than what they deserved .period 

Well at the end of the day each to their own opinion .. thanks for sharing your with me ! I respect your opinion !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVenus.XHashiBooBeingBlunt

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Woh_Kaun_Thi

"As much as u love lauren" ROFLyou are really good at joking .. Can see how much u love lauren ..and I am amazed to know that you are a dancerBig smile .. .. and man judges were really biased should have given drashti 30 and lauren 22 .. Huh not done ..Silly

There was no need to be rude .. I was stating my opinion .. and wanted some feed back .. wow i think you people jst come on here to relief your stress ! take a chill pill ..
"Judges are super biased   Angry they are ignoring DD Salman big time Angry

^^ this is not rude. Am I right? LOL ROFL

I love this. keep it up ROFL

Im not sure whether you are being sarcastic for not .. but if you arent .. i have to agree .. the are ignoring them and arent giving dd and salman what they deserve!

This week i dont know but many weeks judges didnt give them what they deserve .hands down .. That I agree .. because they gave more than what they deserved .period 

Well at the end of the day each to their own opinion .. thanks for sharing your with me ! I respect your opinion !

Aww... yes very true .. and its my pleasure .. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVenus.X

Love3242 Newbie
Love3242
Love3242

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Drashti did do her part to her best abilities but the choreography could have been much better! Salman didnt utilise her potential to the fullest in this act ! So I feel that the judges did mark her fairly for this act ! Hope she comes back soon with a good performance! Star Lauren was just brilliant so she just deserves a perfect 30 and nothing less than that ClapThis is purely my opinion Embarrassed

I hope so to ! Thank you for sharing !
Love3242 Newbie
Love3242
Love3242

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueSpirit

The scores were totally justified, if you are calling yourself a dancer can you focus on the sync, concept and total flow of the performance, I'm a non-dancer and I said the same scores as judges. Doesn't matter who you support give credit where its deserved.

I agree that there performance wasnt the best but I believe that they should have gotten at least all 8's !! BUt i respect your opinion .. Thank you for sharing !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpirit

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@TM, are you sure you are a dancer?Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorBeingBlunt

Go to top