Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

So dissappointed with Salmans choreography .. (Page 3)

cheeno Senior Member
cheeno
cheeno

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i am a huge fan of salman...but since the season has startedi have felt that salman is not connected wid the show or drashti..he doesnt show any chemistry with her like in previous seasons he was so involved.in this he seems to be least interested even when they get low scores he is ok...i never found any connection and chemistry between two..it seems he is forced to dance with her..and madam is just there for her beauty.in the beginning she was ok but now horrible...it takes two to tango..thats why i say both of them are doing bad...but here is a million dollar ???why salman has lost interest in show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Despite her weakness, she did whatever was given to her...how can you say, she wasn't good enough. I thought Salman wasn't good enough with his choreography...[/QUOTE]

I so agree with you.  Drashti has grown as a dancer. Her egyptian dance and also the jive she did were really good - I think yesterday and last week the choreography let her down.

week after week Puneet is coming out with some fab choreography - and ofcourse it helps when you have a fab dancer like Lauren.

BeingBlunt

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheeno

i am a huge fan of salman...but since the season has startedi have felt that salman is not connected wid the show or drashti..he doesnt show any chemistry with her like in previous seasons he was so involved.in this he seems to be least interested even when they get low scores he is ok...i never found any connection and chemistry between two..it seems he is forced to dance with her..and madam is just there for her beauty.in the beginning she was ok but now horrible...it takes two to tango..thats why i say both of them are doing bad...but here is a million dollar ???why salman has lost interest in show...

Why Salman lost interest? Is it because DD can't dance or he doesn't get any assistance on choreography from DD, that's frustrating him??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBooBeingBlunt

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karina88

Muje salman ki choreography achi lagi sabse best hai aur is baar30 nahi mila to kya salman achi choreography karta hai muje salman drashti ka har act best lagta he aisha post mat banao plz

If you are satisfied with his choreography then we have no problem ...  .. drasht can get 20 -22 like with his so called(as u said)  ..sabse best hai choreography ... 

Poor Drashti could have evolved as a good dancer by now if she got a better choreographer .. Broken Heart 

Edited by HashiBoo - 18 August 2013 at 12:07am

TheHazardBeingBlunt

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Last season I was a huge fan of Salman n Esha ...I thought Salman was d best choreographer ...they gave so many AMAZING performances ... But this season he's a total flop ...I don't feel it's right to just blame Salman here ...dd is equally responsible fo it ... Last season he did some vry different n difficult things but Esha has tht potential in her to do those things ... N frankly saying dd doesn't have tht potential in her ...yesterdays episode they just danced without lifts n truth came out tht dd is not a good dancer ...she is ok in dancing nothing gr8 ... N all d 30 Salman got this season most of those were scripted ... I'm not liking Salman this season ...
stardust2011 Senior Member
stardust2011
stardust2011

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

Last season I was a huge fan of Salman n Esha ...I thought Salman was d best choreographer ...they gave so many AMAZING performances ... But this season he's a total flop ...I don't feel it's right to just blame Salman here ...dd is equally responsible fo it ... Last season he did some vry different n difficult things but Esha has tht potential in her to do those things ... N frankly saying dd doesn't have tht potential in her ...yesterdays episode they just danced without lifts n truth came out tht dd is not a good dancer ...she is ok in dancing nothing gr8 ... N all d 30 Salman got this season most of those were scripted ... I'm not liking Salman this season ...

Comparing Salam n Punit's choreograpghy from last season to the current one, i think if you get a good dancer as partner, you can spend more time on concept and choreography since execution will not take much. Whereas when you get a non dancer, execution part eats up most of the time.
For eg. Punit just needs to tell lauren that okay, on this beat we need to do two bars of Shimmy, whereas with non dancer partner you need to explain what is shimmy, how to do it n how to do it perfectly... When time is limited this works against the choreo and they have o work around it. Cherry on the cake when you have partners who cannot give you more time, like whats happening with Salman n DD. with the limited resources Salman has, i think he is doing good.. Not his best but DD's best.Smile

anishetty01Carabelli5

Carabelli5 IF-Dazzler
Carabelli5
Carabelli5

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I think by comparison DD is not dedicating enough time for Salman to complicate the choreo. Its a shame that his reputation is being tarnished for no apparent reason.

stunninstar

stunninstar IF-Rockerz
stunninstar
stunninstar

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
i think this juggling two shows by Drashti has been given so much hype.. C'mon guys.. she is not the first n last person doing this..!! Rithwik, Gurmeet, sushant, ankita.. all were doing two shows at a time.. And in their case it like they were from different channel as wel.. Even this time.. Sidharth was also.. but they never cried telling we are exhausted!.. SO lame.. and blaming Salman for his choreo.. He is givin normal steps so that she can dance.. otherwise he will choreo so gud .. jus that DD cannot dance so well!

tehzeeb25

Go to top