Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

OMG RK back in my favourite coat. - pics from todays episode (Page 4)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Kashish - they never give hint of plan clearly...just like RK's unwedding plan they never gave any hints until last moment LOL...but if u look at it there r many hints in the epis...the latest and biggest one being RK getting ready for divorce so easily and changing mind at last moment LOL...there r many bloopers like leaving Madhu unprotected, doesnt care abt her feelings, her non-stop tears, fears, etc etc ROFL...yes ofcourse mature ppl will call it abuse ROFL...but its okay...anything RK does is an abuse only ROFL
BTW i love ur name Smile

Leaving Madhu unprotected is the biggest blooper.. That is kinda unforgivable.. But not telling her is good, serves her right for those 'main Pagal hoon' speeches.. and those appreciative looks for those criminal activities.. My heart hasn't forgiven her for that annoying speech and her super dumb mother to approve that retarded speech with a gleam of pride in her eyes!!
Frigging retard!! I hate Padmini.. In my eyes, she has been squashed the most for this clunky gangster, followed by Dips!! Madhu is still salvageable.. 
But still making Madhu go through this trauma and leaving her unprotected is quite unRKish and also kinda unacceptable.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 17 August 2013 at 5:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZsilent.desire

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Evil SmileAgar ye start se uska plan hai toh sabdur se bhi bajwa raha hai... seriously ajkal toh Sultan bhi Madhu ko sunake gayab ho jaata hai...

lagta hai RK ke 4 slap ke baad ka after effect itna bhaari pada ke bahaduri chod di isne.ROFL Tabse shappat le li hai main bahaduri nahin dhikaungi bas kabhi kabhar meow kar dungi RK pe junglii billi ki tarah so chila deti hai.ROFL

PinchOuch Iske 24*7 tears, sacrifice and weak heart se bore ho gayi hoon main.Sleepy When she will stop giving sacrifice and back to normalcy...Ermm waise wo alag baat hai normalcy mien bhi roti hai par RK ke saath hokeLOL

Sorry to butt in Shahi.. But she did try to growl at that lecherous villain.. Nonetheless, everyone kinda ignored her claims and were actually questioning her mental status.. But I agree, she could have put up a better fight.. And her intelligence is only limited to teach a lesson to Dipali.. Else she doesn't use her brain that often..

And I always belief that spouses can growl, yell, scream, at each other without bordering to abuse, once in a while... So her yelling at RK or RK yelling at her never annoys me.. 

Also, RS always gives his best dialogues to RK.. Madhu gets good dialogues only once in a while.. And she does justice to them..

Woh to Bhai is slightly shameless, else RS has left no stone unturned to make him a laughing stock,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZsilent.desire

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome post..thanx for the pics..
After a long waiting finally we get back our Right Kameena...back with BBB,smartiness n smirk...today our RK is talk of the world...
Sultan ka time over...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21..sairat..silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Nishi- I hope you didn't woke up others.ROFL

Acha bye Kashish and Nishi... I need to go now...  Good night, take care and sweet dreams.Hug It was nice chatting with you both... thanks.

Edited by emptyworld - 17 August 2013 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Nice post ...rk looking hot and has some evil intelligent looks .hope it is just not for a day.

Ya shading se sr se divorce Tao Madhu ko rk ke peeche bag a pad Raha hai ...

I want him to find out about sultan now ..I don't think he already knows...it is not rk to leave his wife to deal with kecherous sultan alone like this ...first time I am feeling bad for Madhu even though she is being extremely foolish ..I don't want to include rk knowingly bajaoing her when she is already quite traumatized... Now he can take evil avatar and find out the truth...

silent.desire

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

Nice post ...rk looking hot and has some evil intelligent looks .hope it is just not for a day.

Ya shading se sr se divorce Tao Madhu ko rk ke peeche bag a pad Raha hai ...

I want him to find out about sultan now ..I don't think he already knows...it is not rk to leave his wife to deal with kecherous sultan alone like this ...first time I am feeling bad for Madhu even though she is being extremely foolish ..I don't want to include rk knowingly bajaoing her when she is already quite traumatized... Now he can take evil avatar and find out the truth...
I agree with u.. I really won't like if all this is RK's plan because Madhu has been traumatized a lot.. And also it is too unRKish to leave Madhu at the mercy of a lechy criminal..  Even though anything to get this gangster out is kinda forgivable in my eyes..

Edited by cardio21 - 17 August 2013 at 2:32pm

silent.desire

rkbala IF-Rockerz
rkbala
rkbala

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Aweeesmmm post...Clap Clap Clap
our right kameena...chikna kameena...is backk with a bang... Cool

silent.desire

Go to top