Jodha Akbar

If some1 has problem in Urdu (Page 29)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetystubborn

Sara Dids Hug How're you Big smileLOL?
I just want to know what means UMRAO in Urdu coz UMRAO JAAN is a very lovely name and I just know that this name belonged to a ravishing Courtesan of Lucknow and her real name was Ameeran through the movie that's all ! Jaan is life but don't know what's for UMRAO :D ?

My dear sweetuHug

Umrao jaan ada is name given to her for her beauty and talent ...like anar kali

Umra means rich and nobel  peoples like nawab and lords ...umra word is very presiced for arstroctratic and mobel people ... Rich or not rich commeners donts come under umras

So now can getbeasily whats the meaning of this title Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SenpaiNOTICEME

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetystubborn

Sara Dids Hug How're you Big smileLOL?
I just want to know what means UMRAO in Urdu coz UMRAO JAAN is a very lovely name and I just know that this name belonged to a ravishing Courtesan of Lucknow and her real name was Ameeran through the movie that's all ! Jaan is life but don't know what's for UMRAO :D ?
Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
what does khalifa mean?
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

what does khalifa mean?

In arabic literal meaning of khalifa is... A person who takes some one place when he left or died ...in english it is caliph

In islamic history khalifas were the four successors of prophet Mohammad pbuh ...hazrat abu bakar, hazrat umer, hazrat usman and hazrat ali respectively

They were religious and spritual leaders and as well as civil governors of islamic state...after these 4 holy person who ever governed the islamic state in which holy lands makka and madina present saudia arabs came self proclaimed them khalifa but they were monarchs ... Term khalifa is strictly use for religious leadership ... Successor of prophet... 
Last self proclaimed khilafat was the ottoman empire ... Called khilafat e usmania of turki ..

Now i m not watching show so dont know where it used in show... If u can tell me the dialogue ...i can tell more specificly 

Go to top