India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

What if..???

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
What if Lauren was paired with Salman?! Or Sana?! Both are fabulous dancers and Salman wld be abe to get the last year magic with either of them!!! :D Not criticizing DD, I dont do tht, bt I was just thinking abt Sana-Salman and Lauren-Salman. I think L-S wld be fab!! :D I wish they cld hv one performance together!

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Agree with you...With either Lauren or Sana, Salman would surely have been a treat to watch...Embarrassed although am happy that these 2 too have got good choreos..Smile just that with Salman, Sana would not had to lose out on her 30s...Ouch
handlessthakur Senior Member
handlessthakur
handlessthakur

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Nooo LOL
Tushar Sana and LAuren Punit are perfect, no changing of partners please. Honestly I feel Salman is very limited as a choreographer..I am NOT a fan of Isha Salman, they spent the entire last season of JDJ doing aerials for the most part..he is a good dancer but a very limited choreographer..I am all for a choreo change for Drashti because I genuinely feel she has potential but is completely getting wasted thanks to Salman. 
Tushar and Punit are much better and both are doing a fabulous job with Sana and Lauren. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaji89Fazzi-Dhoop-

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Ya Sana wld get all her deserved 30s. I wld love watching Lauren and Salman doing the last yr's Tu Hi Re performance, originally done by Salman and Isha and also the Aa Zara performance with Salman, Lauren and KVB!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index