Posted: 10 years ago
hi sorry for update being late
due to some editing work it had delayed 
now it will be updated on 
sunday 
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

Oh Soni🤗 what a superb update! 😃Dammit it is so interesting. 😆Pari  distingiushes between Arnav and ASR and wonders whether he will understand her.😛 Aisha reassures Pari but Pari is not convinced.😳 OMG! mami has found the letter. 😲Will she give it to Arnav?😕 What is up with Chahat? So many questions from me! 🥱Ab jaldi jawab do! Waiting very eagerly for next update😃. Your new edits are as remarkable as your story Soni!👍🏼⭐️

thanks di 
for this memorable and lovely comment 
that bring million dollar smile in my face 
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: chavvi16

So Mami read letter

But why get little khushi in middle
i know it is not good na 😭
This was bound to happen😭
He would have reacted like this😡
If he didn't well then I would be shocked🤢
Told you anj should have let her tell him truth before😲
Now look what happened😳
By time she gets back all will be over😭
It already is
But what am fearing is the danger to pari life
I think only then he will know what happened
How she did try to tell you all
So no marriage huh
Well they weren't meant to marry like this 
Let's see how broken she is now
And him too
Cheers for pm

aww so sad comment 
today no smiley 
thanks for this comment and being always with me 
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: chavvi16

okay she wants to tel him😃
ans she would have
but it didnt happen
why man
the more she delays it the more harder it will be
shaadi hogi bhi ya nahin woh toh pata nahin
parr jald ki sach samne aane waala hai
and that will shake them all
well lets hope aisha is right😃
even though arnav might react badly to the truth but it dont change the fact that he loves her
well we will see what the truth does to them
so mami has the letter
will she see it before arnie i wonder
seems all except arnie will see it
hmmm lets wait and watch for what unfolds next

hu there is lots of surprises 
for all of you 
so waiting is much fruitful to it 😃
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu_j_menon

HEY SALONI...

M BACK TO READ UR UPDATE AFTER SO LONG...
READ EACH AND EVERY UPDATE I MISSED...
LOVED IT ALOT...
LOVED D WAY U DESCRIBED D PAST EARLIER...
ARNAV-CHAHAT ...ARNAV-KUHU...ANJALI-ANSH...INTERACTION WAS DONE SUPERB...
IN ALL LOVED ALL OF IT...
LOVED ARNAV's B'DAY SUPRISE FOR PARI...

NOW THE WAY THE TRUTH HAS COME OUT IN FRONT OF ALL...
IT'S REALLY HEARTBREAKING...
HOPE ARNAV DOESN'T MISUNDERSTAND HER AND EVERYTHING TURNS OUT TO BE FINE SOON...
WAITING EAGERLY TO SEE ARNAV'S & PARI'S TURMOIL AFTER THIS...HOW THEY BOND & STAY STRONG TOGETHER...
ALSO WAITING FOR RATHORE FAMILY TO KNOW THAT PARI IS ALIVE...
WAITING EAGERLY FOR NEXT PART...
CONTINUE SOON...

P.S. HOPING TO REMAIN ON TIME FOREVER NOW...TO READ UR UPDATES REGULARLY...PLS FORGIVE ME MAH SWEET SIS SO MUCH FOR THE DELAY...LOVE U...😃😃😃

i caannt say what ifeel when my old buddy comment 
it seem i am back on track
god i miss you so much dammit 
why you were so heartless to me 
but leave it 
so happy you came back 
ad liked my work as before 
thanks sisi 
now dont go again far okay 😃
soni19sweet thumbnail
Irenespencer14,  hajr,  arhi.sarun,  nmaharaj,  Sahana-,  ramadevi1966,  Meem01,  ganaluvsarshikanug,  suji5,  rajiarshian,  ameena671,  wiwy,  raniluvsasr,  dhanyac,  venkata,  alicia212,  priasweetsaima4744,  anu_j_menon,  tiahalder,  divsarunfan,  MyluvASR,  Naz_nisar,  chavvi16,  ratitheangel,  -Xpress-,  Shafoo,  dumas,  .Anisha.,  vijiasr08
😃

thansk all buddy for like 
it would be great if you can comment your views tome 😃
soni19sweet thumbnail
as many prefer and like short update so this one for them 
do comment and like 

ishq bhi hai yeh kaisi bala 
ishq bhi hai yeh kaisi bala 
na chuppi mai karrar 
na izhaar mai rahat 
(love is a strange felling till we are silent we cannt hold patience and if we confess them too we never get relief) 

Pari: (to herself)

arnavji aise kaise ja sakte hai

(arnavji how can you do this to me) 

mana ki humne unse baat chupayi, par humari majburi thi. Hum apne karan sabki jaan khatre mai nahi dal sakte the. Unhe yeh nahi dikha ki hum unse kitna pyarr karte hai, aajtak humne hum dono ke risthe ko lekar  kabhi unse jhooth nahi kaha. Phir vo iss tarah bina humse kuch kahe, na humari puri baat sunne ja sakte hai. 

(i agree i hide things from him but i have to for well being of all, he cant see how much i love him, till today never lie him for our relationship. then how can he today without saying anything not listening to me just walk away) 

Aisha: pari unhe yeh sab samjhne aur jaane ke lliye waqt toh do. Aapki sachai unke liye ek shock ki tarah samne aai hai, hoswla rakhiye bhagwan par aur apne pyarr par vishwas kijiye.

(pari let him take his time to understand whatever happened. this all had came in form of shock to him, please keep trust on your god and love. everything will be good) 

Pari: pata nahi kuch nahi pata hume, bas hume bahut darr lag raha hai, 4 saal se iss pal ko raj ke roop mai jiya, agar aa  arnavji bhi nahi aaye toh hum phirse yeh sab nahi sehen kar payege.

(i don't know anything from 4 years i had leave this moment in form of Raj betrayal, if today arnavji will too not come i cant bear that, i have no strength) 

Aisha: pari

Today aisha hope too felt needless for pari and she devastated in front of holy fire which was supposed to be witness of their togetherness and now sorrow.

Arnav was riding on long stretch roads without any clue of way, end point, turns or way.

He only know that today is yet another day when again this place had snatched someone close to her heart. Once again his happiness made a way to his dark past. In every thought he remembering the lie khushi told to him, sorry pari rathore, told her. He feel betrayed and fooled of him to not see truth behind blind love of pari.

Anjali was stuck in way. When she sees a black car stop in her midway.

Anjali: mr rathore

Ansh: hi, aap yaha

( you here)

Anjali: aap delhi nahi gaye

( you not left for Delhi)

Ansh: voh actually I thought ki yaha ta kaya hu toh aaj ke ajmer sarif ho kar aa jau , voh aaj meri behen ka shrad hai toh

(i thought that i came till here so why not i visit ajmer sarikh as today is death anniversary of my sister) 

Anjali: I am sorry

Ansh: it ok , par aapke yaha toh shadi hai na

(but today is marriage in your home) 

Anjali: ha par humari car kharab ho gayi hai

(but my car got in any problem) 

Ansh: if you don't mind I will drop you

Anjali: okay

Anjali accept the offer as she too wants to reach fast before anything gets wrong.

Pari still sitting on mandap. Remembering the moment, the promises, the dreams that she lived with arnav.

Pari: (to arnav) (In heart)

Arnavji kaha chalegaye hai aap,ek bar bhi hume sunnne ki koshish nahi ki, abhi toh aap ne humse kaha tha ki aap hum par barosa karege humari baat sunnege toh  phir se apne wada thod diya.

(arnavji where you have gone you didn't try even to even hear me once, just only you promised me that you will listen me always and you broke your promise again) 

Arnav: voh wada, meine apni khushi se kiya tha. Ek jhoothi aur dhhokebaaj pari se nahi.

(that promise was for my khushi not any cheat and lier pari) 

Pari: kya humara pyar dhokha hai, apke aakhon mai sajne se pehle aapke har sapne ko har icha ko apna bana liya  yeh glat tha, aapke saath har pal joh bhi jiya puri sachai se jiya, har dua mai aap hi ki khushi mangi, chahye aapki nafraat ho ya galatfami kiabhibhi humara pyarr aapke liye kam nahi hua aur yeh baat aap bhi jante hai.

(is my love was fake, every dream before it make way to your eyes i make it mine is it wrong, the moment i live with you were all pure ,the blessing i done for you were all true, i was there for you always in your hatred and misunderstanding is all this were wrong) 

Boliye boliye na arnavji

(dream break) 

(little loudly)

Arnavji kahiye na

(speak) 

Payal: pariji  

payal give her a tight hug, and try to stop her from crying more and give her strength.

Anjali and ansh on their way .when Anjali see arnav car.

Anjali: ek second chote ki ghadi yaha kaise iska matlab sab ghabad ho gayi

Mr rathore kya aap uss ghadi ko follow kar sakte hai,

(one second chote car here it means everything gone wrong, 

mr rathore can you follow that car) 

Ansh: ok

Ansh turn his car toward arnav car

Aisha: bhai ka phone kyun nahi lag raha, agar arnavji aaj sach mai nahi aaye toh pari ko koi nahi sambhal sakta

(why bhai is not receiving call if today arnavji not turn out in real then no one can handle pari) 

Nk: kuch nahi hoga pariji ko

(nothing will happen to pariji) 

Aisha turn to found nk behind her for her support

Nk: aap fikar mat kijiye,  khushiji I mean pariji. Bahut strong hai,aaj tak unne har problem ko strongly face kiya hai, ab jab voh nanav jaisi tedi chiz ko bhi siddha kar sakti hai toh yeh toh chotu sa problem hai.

(you dont worry khushijji i eman pariji is very strong. till today she have strongly faced every problem, now when she can change writhe person like nanav then this is so so small problem)

Aisha smile

Aisha: thanks

Nk: aaahh..ah  no yeh haq aapko nahi hai, yeh sab mai apni dost pariji ke liye kar raha hu, aakir lifetime friendship ka promise joh kiya hai. aisha ji iss waqt hume pariji ko humare pyarr ki aur support ki bahut zarurat hai,isliey  hume strong hona hoga aur unhe hope deni hogi,Mein naniji ko dekhta hu aap pariji ke pass jaiye

(non this right i not give you, this all is for my friend pariji. after all lifetime friendship promise had to be taken care of. aishaji this time pariji need our love and support, that is why we have to be strong and will have to give her hope. i handle naniji and you pariji ok) 

nk leave, with a beautiful and content smile on aisha lips.

Arnav: (remember)

Humara naam khushi hai

( my name is khushi) 

Arnav: khushi trust me tum office kyun nahi aati issi bahane tum meri help bhi kar dogi aur mai pass bhi rahogi.

(khushi trust me you should accompany me at my office, you will help me too and also will be close to me) 

Pari: arnavji hume kaha kam aata ghar ko aur khud ko shamballe toh hi badi baat hai

(arnavji i dont know any work there and i handle house hold things then too it is big thing)

Pari: mai pari rathore hu pca group ki malkin

(i am pari rathore owner of pca group) 

He bang his hand on steering in anger.

Pari: arnavji humare zindagi sirf aap hai aur koi nahi, aap hi humara pehla pyaar hai aur aakri

(arnavji you are only there in my life no one else , you are only my first and last love) 

Pari:yeh  khushi pari rathore humari beti .

(she is khushi pari rathore my daughter) 

He takes a rough turn remembering the bitter truth of his life. 

Pari: hey devi maiya humne kuch galat toh nahi kar diya humare sukoon ke liye aaj humne arnav ji ka sukoon chin liya, kahin gusse mai aakar unne apn saath kuch kar diya toh hum kya karege, kaise rahege.Hum marr jayege.

(hey devi maiya did i done anything wrong today to get my patience back i hurt arnavji if in anger he will do anything wrong with him then what i will do i will die without him) 

aisha: pari 

pari: arnav ji ka kuch pata chala

(did anyone get to know where is arnavji)

aisha: voh

mami: hello hi bye bye ab pata karke kya karoki pattisari, what will you do, humar bitwa ka toh pehle hi heartbreak kar diyat ho, aur hum sabko cheat. Tumhara toh character hi pataa nikala.

(hello hi bye bye now wat you will do after knowing , you had already broken his heart and also cheated us, today i cam eot know that your character is so cheap) 

Pari close her eyes in pain not able to bear the allegation. but she know this time to proove herself right is not important to see whether arnav is ok or not. Aisha stand up to counter but pari hold her hand.

Madhumati: manorma ji humari bitwa ke halat hi aisa bangaye te ki.

(manorma ji my daughter was helpless due to her circumstances) 

Mami: emotional blackmail karke hume fasne ki try toh bikul bhi mat karna. Hum sab samjthte hai tum chote logo ke pedhere, pehle humare aakash bitwa ko pashaya phir

(dont trap me in your emotional talks, i know very well small people like you and your trick, first you trapped my son akash and now) 

Nani: manorma bolne ka lihaaz rakhiye, aur agar aap yeh nahi kar sakti toh chup rehna sikiye.  Pehle hi apne kam baat nahi bigad di hai.

(manorma mind what you are saying, and if not then be quiet, leave from here . you had worsen the matter enough ) 

Manorma: par hum kya kare rahe hai sasuma.

(but)

Nani: bas jaiye yaha se(go)

Payal comes to nani.

Payal: naniji hume maaf kar dijiye, pariji kisi se sach chupana nahi chahti thi par unne yeh sab sirf humari amaa ke liye kiye hai, aaj tak kabhi humari behen toh kabhi humari amaa ke karan unne bahut takleeb hui hai, aur agar aaj unke ek jhooth voh bhi humare karan se yeh shadi toot jiygi tohhum khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar payege. 

(naniji forgive us. pariji really not want to hide this truth, but because of my mother she had too. till today either due to my mother or sister pariji she had to bear a lot. and now if because of this lie her marriage broke that she told for us i will never able to forgive me) 

Nani : hum toh ek baar maaf bhi karde par yaha baat humari ya aapki nahi balki chote ki chal rahi hai, unke vishwas,unke pyaar, ko bahut thash pahuchi hai aaj, jis insan se voh baat karte hai aaj uske hone par hi sawaal udh gaya itna aasan nahi hoga, hume unhe waqt dena.

(we all once forgive pari but aranav, today his trust and love both got hurt, he will need time to overcome from all this.) 

Nani bless on payal head and leave from there.

Pari: (herself) : sach keh rahi hai nani aaj humne arnavji ko bahut chot pahuchai, voh waha itni takleeb mai hai aur hum yaha bina kuch kare sirf bedhe nahi reh sakte hume unhe smajana hoga, humari majbri batani hogi. Hume jaana hoga

(nani is right today i have hurt arnavji a lot, he there is in so pain and i cannt sit quietly here, i have to make him understand the truth, tell him my conditions, i have to go for him) 

She get up

Aisha: pari aap kaha ja rahi hai

(pari where are you going) 

Pari: hume arnavji ko dhundhne jana hoga, hume pata hai voh kisi musibat mai hai. 

(i have to go to find arnavji, i fear he must be in any trouble.)

Aisha:kaha jayegi pata bhi nahi arnavji kaha gaye hai, kya voh aapki baat sunege.

(where will you go do you know where arnav gone and will he listen to you)

Pari: hume yeh sab nahi paata legi hum fir se humari kismet ko humare lliye faisla nahi lene de sakte.Agar ussdin jaise raj kabhi anhi aae the arnvji bhi nahi aaye toh. Nahi hum khud unhe dhundhege aur humari baat samjayege.

(i dont know all this i cannt let my faith decide for me again, if like that day raj not come arnavji too not return . no i will search him and explain him about all this) 

Aisha:  pari agar aapne apni zindagi ke saath koi bhi khilwadh kiya toh hum bhai ko phone kardege.

(pari if you play in anyways with your life i will call your brother right now here) 

Pari: aapko joh karna hai kar dijiye.

(do whatever you want) 

Nani: bitwa rukh jayea hume barosa hai chote zarur aayege voh iss tarah aapko akela nahi chod sakte

(be calm khushi i know chote will come to marry you, he cannt live you like this alone. ) 

Pari: hum jante hai nani voh aayege, aur issi vishwas ke saath hum yeh koshihs karna chahte hai, kyunki humare bhai nai humesha hume sikhaya hai, vishwas bhi jab tak hakiqat  nahi banta jab tak hum koshihs na kare.

(i know he will come, and with this hope only i want do this try, beacuse my brother always taught me that hope too not turn into reality till we not try it to do that) 

Aisha( to herself):

Darr lagtaa hai pari kyunki uss raat issi pari ne apni maut apne haatho likhi thi, aap sab kuch jante hu bhi waha gayi thi khushi ko bachane ke liye nahi balki apni maut ko swirkarne. Aur hum aaj fir se aapko yeh bewkhoofi nahi karne dege.Hume aapke saath rehna hoga taki jab aap toote toh hum aapke saath ho, air aapka pur pariwaar bhi, bas bhai ka phone lag jaye.

(i fear pari because that night you wrote your death by your own words. you gone there after knowing everything, not for khushi but to accept your death, and today i cannt let you do same stupidity. i have to be with you so that when you break i will be with you, and your family too. 

i just pray i get connected to bhai)

(To pari)

Thike hum aapke saath chal toh sakte hai.

(ok i will to with you)

Pari nod

Aisha(to payal) aap kuhu ka dhyan rakhegi please

(will you take care of kuhu please) 

Aisha accompanies pari losing from her, with nk who was firm to be with them only.

Nani pray to god: hey devi maiya humari bacho ki raksha karna unhe is musibat se ladne ki sakti dena. 

(hey devi maiya bless my children and give them strength) 

Precap:

Pari run getting free from goons, but they were still behind her.but in way her hills broke and she fallen down.

Pari: ahhh

Goons: dhundho kaha gayi voh ladki

She gather sourage and started running again,

(ok this I am telling like pari is running but while this work she is getting flashback of the night khushi and pari accident). But this all seem to be blur to her and in pieces no face clear visible, or voice, in short it is hard to recollect what is going on in her mind for her)

Flashback.

Goons: voh rahe dono pakdo unhe

(there they are catch them) 

Pari speed up the car to leave behind the goons. But she cann't see properly because of blood oozing out of her head. She turn back to see the goons car behind them.

Khushi: pariji aage dekhiye truck

(pariji see in front a truck is coming)

Pari see in fornt, she turn the car and apply brakes  

Pari: brakes toh fail hogaye

(brakes are fail) 

truch flash light blank the view in front of them

Flashback end

Aisha: pari truch se dur hatho

(pari step behind from truck) 

But she cannt see or listen anything as her mind was trying to calculate missed part if her memory which got fresh when a big truck was coming very near to her. 

Is it end of pari 

next update on sunday or as study permit sorry 

Edited by salooni - 10 years ago