Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam amidst everything.. (Page 3)

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaHolicPrag

<font color="#6600FF">Nams ! what a post! I have to agree! I am so happy seeing swayam like this!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">Yes one of the most bestest tracks ! which is realistic as well as interesting and is surely making us want to see more of it!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">Sehban is doing a great job with adi and thats why we al are hating him!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">I am super super excited to see swayam as the leader!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">as u mentioned the difference between hero and leader i agree! And i would never want swayam to be the hero! i dnt want him to khalli pilli get limelight! coz it will take the essence of his character away!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">its great to see how he is managing all the problems coming his way so awesomly!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">and his adi has tough competition! very tough indeed!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">I am glad to see such a slefless character!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">The way he has been a supporter a motivator a leader and above all a awesome friend! who has been able to understand all his friends so well!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">And with time also keeping himself in check like a good boyfriend! protecting his girlfriend!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">He is truly the savior of the show this time.</font>
<font color="#6600FF">Without him the boat of friendship would have drowned by now!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">I hope he wins it at the end! and is able to keep each and every bond intact</font>

Yes Prags he is the captain of FriendSHIP and the most selfless character in the show. But I jus hope that doesn't become his weakness over time and he shouldn't blindly trust someone..
He is a motivator, leader, true lover and the beztest friend anyone can have!

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by like.a.boss

No wonder this track, is the best track, I have ever came across in the show. And obviously, as we all know, Swayam is the most justified character in the show. CVs has always poured the best traits in this character only. So a huge thanks to CVs for that.Thumbs Up
Being a Swayam fan, this track is a treat for us, I feel. In this track, Swayam is being showed as the pillar of a team, a friend to die for, a possesive lover.
I am loving the way, he is counter attacking 'you-know-who' and trying his level best to join the 'almost broken team'.
And it's so nice to see a great friend like Swayam. Being a scratch dancer, he has no problem with it. No matter what, he still has faith on his friend. I really revere this trait of Swayam's. When it comes to Sharon, hell yes, he loves her the most. It's quite obvious, he can't bear the fact that she is being loved and appreciated when she is paired with her bestie. It trully hurts.

I so wish he would show his discomfort on d poster fiasco! But no he is not n insteadnis worried about something else. I don't deny dat even dat something else is not important but still how calm can he be shown? Even a special person like Swayam has feelings and such things do sting his heart..
As a viewer if I'm hurt den I would also imagine dat it affects Swayam too..
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Amazing post, Swayam as character has evolved so much and it makes me happy that I'm a fan of this character. True, he is the leader and his belief that his talent will be noticed one fine day is praise-worthy, my only wish to witness this happening soon, I mean very soon.

But somewhere we can't celebrate this, due to lack of SwaRon scenes, if they were shown in right places, our condition would have been different. They need to talk in this matter, plan things and come to a concrete solution and then we know Swayam and we, the fans will be more than happy, afterall a good development in their character is what we need.

I so agree with you! We are not in a position to celebrate dis moment since the way SwaRon story is being shown its not at all appealing.. The cold, indifferent attitude should not be shown. A small conversation reg dis poster issue was needed.
The only way to make d fans happy is to incorporate a convo be it on phone or directly..
DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hats off dearDancing ... beautiful postClap... i sooo agree with it  Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Res Embarrassed
swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Wow...superb post nami Clap

thank u for this post

you said it all...

the track seems realistic and sensible and what i am liking the most is the swayam characterization ( even though i am having some complaints also)...

Swayam is a true leader and it was proved all the times... 

He is the most selfless character whose happiness lied in other's happiness..

Looking forward for a swaron conversation...

nami2811

Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
awesome postClap u said it all...
loved the way u differentiate hero and a leader
and MY swayam is definitely a leaderEmbarrassed a true leader

i know many of you used to hate aditya but i used to love aditya's scene and especially with swayam
hope that we get some adiyam (someone has named swayam-adi as adiyam after their first conversation) scenes this week.

nami2811

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
This track really making us love swayam more and more... how he is handling all the situation is treat to watch...I m loving swayam more and more...bt yes little bit disappointed with Sharon bt I m sure her character will emerge sooner or later in this ttack...

nami2811

Go to top