India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam amidst everything..

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
The current track of D3 according to me is the most realistic and interesting tracks I've seen in the show. So, the track basically revolves around how the team D3 is exposed to the professional world and how they react n face the dificulties that come in their way.
Amidst all this we have seen Swayam evolve as a leader. There is a big difference between a leader and a hero. A hero is the one who gets the fame and wins the game, whereas a leader is the one who inspires his team and leads them in the right path without expecting name and fame and is happy being in the background.

From being made a team captain due to some unavoidable circumstances, Swayam has never backed out of his responsibilities. When he felt he couldn't handle he made sure the team doesn't lose out coz of him.
Now when he is referred as a scratch dancer by his best friend he takes that with a smile and says that if people want to notice him they will and he doesn't want to hog the limelight. Even now he is not leaving behind the team and concentrating on his personal life. He is leading them to give them their right if not by hook then by crook! The team's name is not his, he is not the captain, he is treated as a backup dancer yet he doesn't fail to motivate his friends n bring a smile on his love's face. He has understood that Adi has no good intentions and is playing with the career of the remaining 8 or 9 people. He was smart enough to ask Adi to sign a contract in order to safeguard their career. Even a true shrewd professional like Adi is in a catch 22 situation n is impressed with this boy's intelligence (though he doesn't admit)

On the personal front, yes I see there is a gap and communication of any sort should be shown between Swayam and Sharon. Though they trust each other they should have at least a 2 min talk regarding this fiasco and not blindly believe that the other is okay and will understand.

Right now Swayam is at that point in his life where he is trying to set right
- The career at stake of the entire team
- Fix the gap between the team and his best friend
- Make sure Sharon does not get affected by all this

And I am eagerly waiting for a good progress in the coming episodes which will highlight and enhance the character of Swayam..

From a Swayam fan

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

kamlesh32venusrockztca21..Fazza..TheGunnerSaRun_31paro1311trisha19shaanswayamAninditaSwaRonanushka1129addicted_lovesnehaswaron77varsh-mayurDD_Tannufan--Anushka--yasrisakshibshahswayamsharonproudbongtannuluvPhantasmVruShan_MaNanMuskan_SwaRonsweetdivyarinku90Divine_darkness...Diya...Destiny_015surbhimathurkapoormenka--Rose--sadafarshaabhilasha_dream---Priya---MoNayaHolicPragMagical_NaiRancscs-TanHaVruShan-swathi_swaron-Vishaka-

sweetdivya IF-Rockerz
sweetdivya
sweetdivya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
awemose post Nami...u have said it all... Big smile

evn m loving d way Swayam character is getting importance in current track...d way his managing everything...with trying his best not to hurt anyone..and taking everyone point of u in consideration i guess only he can do dat... Big smile

his simply perfect friend and perfect boyfriend... Wink

but bit annoyed with d way swaron story is going...hope to see some intense swaron track...hope something gud is stored for all Swaron fns next wk... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPragnami2811

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
simply amazing post nami di...

I love the way u express the differce between the herogiri and leader...actually its 100% true.

Firstly i dnt have any problem regarding this track...i m loving it has it is shown in realistic manner...and definatly a damm excited for it.

Cuming to swayam as a sharp decission maker character...who are handling all regarding his team, his love, bff and simataneously mr. Adi...
The way he handle the matuarly all stuff is simply wow!!!

Bt though the lack of convo bet swaron. I want cv should fulfill it and dnt sideline swaron completly ongoing track.
And regarding the current issue hope it fix back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdivyarinku90MoNayaHolicPragnami2811

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Nams ! what a post! I have to agree! I am so happy seeing swayam like this!
Yes one of the most bestest tracks ! which is realistic as well as interesting and is surely making us want to see more of it!
Sehban is doing a great job with adi and thats why we al are hating him! 
I am super super excited to see swayam as the leader!
as u mentioned the difference between hero and leader i agree! And i would never want swayam to be the hero! i dnt want him to khalli pilli get limelight! coz it will take the essence of his character away!
its great to see how he is managing all the problems coming his way so awesomly!
and his adi has tough competition! very tough indeed!
I am glad to see such a slefless character! 
The way he has been a supporter a motivator a leader and above all a awesome friend! who has been able to understand all his friends so well!
And with time also keeping himself in check like a good boyfriend! protecting his girlfriend!
He is truly the savior of the show this time.
Without him the boat of friendship would have drowned by now! 
I hope he wins it at the end! and is able to keep each and every bond intact 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdivyarinku90nami2811-Vishaka-

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdivya

awemose post Nami...u have said it all...Big smile

evn m loving d way Swayam character is getting importance in current track...d way his managing everything...with trying his best not to hurt anyone..and takingeveryonepoint of u in consideration i guess only he can do dat...Big smile

his simply perfect friend and perfectboyfriend...Wink

but bit annoyed with d way swaron story is going...hope to see some intense swaron track...hope something gud is stored for all Swaron fns next wk...Smile

Yes honeybee even I hope to see some intense SwaRon moments. If taken properly this track can do wonders..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdivya

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
No wonder this track, is the best track, I have ever came across in the show. And obviously, as we all know, Swayam is the most justified character in the show. CVs has always poured the best traits in this character only. So a huge thanks to CVs for that. Thumbs Up
Being a Swayam fan, this track is a treat for us, I feel. In this track, Swayam is being showed as the pillar of a team, a friend to die for, a possesive lover. 
I am loving the way, he is counter attacking 'you-know-who' and trying his level best to join the 'almost broken team'. 
And it's so nice to see a great friend like Swayam. Being a scratch dancer, he has no problem with it. No matter what, he still has faith on his friend. I really revere this trait of Swayam's. When it comes to Sharon, hell yes, he loves her the most. It's quite obvious, he can't bear the fact that she is being loved and appreciated when she is paired with her bestie. It trully hurts.

Edited by like.a.boss - 17 August 2013 at 1:20pm

nami2811

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishaka45

simply amazing post nami di...

I love the way u express the differce between the herogiri and leader...actually its 100% true.

Firstly i dnt have any problem regarding this track...i m loving it has it is shown in realistic manner...and definatly a damm excited for it.

Cuming to swayam as a sharp decission maker character...who are handling all regarding his team, his love, bff and simataneously mr. Adi...
The way he handle the matuarly all stuff is simply wow!!!

Bt though the lack of convo bet swaron. I want cv should fulfill it and dnt sideline swaron completly ongoing track.
And regarding the current issue hope it fix back...

Agree SwaRon convo is needed in dis situation..
We will wait for d next week!

-Vishaka-

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
can't express or add anything better than this... a very wonderful and apt post.

nami2811

Go to top