India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

dispute resolved (Page 2)

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
These ppl are really out of their mind. With what way do they see that this serial is showing the Rajputs in a bad light. 
With such good trps, Ekta and Zee tv will take the worst decison if they decide to shut the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

ipkviewer Senior Member
ipkviewer
ipkviewer

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

already in history rajput princess was married to akbar...and they had son salim...

why these ppl are making so much sound..now
whether heera or jodha or marium 

naam maein kya rakha hai...

if they change jodhas name to heera will the history change that rajput princess was not married to akbar

naam maien kya rakha hai..

very true. In the name of protecting integrity, people often go overboard.

yoga23priya

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I really dnt want Ekta to change name..But yeah if its so necessary , I will settle down with Heera and show as Heera-Akbar..Looks ok.. I dnt think there wil be any change in script now , because Jodha will bring changes in Mughal empire and she will support and represent Rajputs so I dnt think there will be any problem for protesters.. And obviously they will fall in love and make love , and no one cant protest because Akbar did have sex with his hindu wife so they had son Salim.. And whatever they show about Akbar, no one gonna protest..
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
am i the only one not worried about the name? Ermm

people arent dumb enough to stop watching the show just bcoz the title of the show changes for heavens sake!if they like the show,they will watch the show. 

anyway,the Ph changing also doesnt make sense to me.I dont think Ek will leave JA.its her dream child afterall.she wudnt let go of it

even then,if at all she does,the only PH capable of handling(the damage as everyone is saying :/)  it from there,would be the sagars.the one and only.

vacchii

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index