Jodha Akbar

dispute resolved

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i know ekta has tried her level best to resolve the dispute but what is the zee tv people dont agree to the name change...also even if she changes the name why the hell does she need to change the script...she can follow the original script even after she changes the names of the characters...JA has become a show with approx 2.77 trp would zee tv just take it off air bcoz ekta might leave the show as a producer or is it a possibility that they can bring in a new PH,but then i dnt think any other PH has the same budget as ekta has.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They are not changing all the names.
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope they name jodha heer,bcoz that was altually her name right...so these ppl cant even protests..they cant say that akbar dint marry a rajput..he did and they cant do a thing abt it..so instead of JODHA-AKBAR,why dont we have HEERA-AKBAR.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
already in history rajput princess was married to akbar...and they had son salim...

why these ppl are making so much sound..now
whether heera or jodha or marium 

naam maein kya rakha hai...

if they change jodhas name to heera will the history change that rajput princess was not married to akbar

naam maien kya rakha hai..

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think she will change the title n jodha name ๐Ÿ˜Š
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think.srif show ka ka name change hoga JA se Akbar
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
not so worried about show name ๐Ÿค” but am keep thinking all of sudden in show every one start calling jodha from different name.. it sound veru ridiculous๐Ÿ˜•. still for me its very odd to mention Rajput or Rajputana as Rajwanshi, raja log, Rajbhoomi, ๐Ÿ˜•
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smile.sara

not so worried about show name ๐Ÿค” but am keep thinking all of sudden in show every one start calling jodha from different name.. it sound veru ridiculous๐Ÿ˜•. still for me its very odd to mention Rajput or Rajputana as Rajwanshi, raja log, Rajbhoomi, ๐Ÿ˜•

agree ... But wat to do... ๐Ÿ˜†... But I really like jalal to call jodha , it sounds so nice when he call her like that... ๐Ÿ˜ณ But these days they are adding begum behind... Means like jodha begum ...๐Ÿ˜† Not so nice ๐Ÿ˜†
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These ppl are really out of their mind. With what way do they see that this serial is showing the Rajputs in a bad light. 
With such good trps, Ekta and Zee tv will take the worst decison if they decide to shut the show.
ipkviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeannierocks

already in history rajput princess was married to akbar...and they had son salim...

why these ppl are making so much sound..now
whether heera or jodha or marium 

naam maein kya rakha hai...

if they change jodhas name to heera will the history change that rajput princess was not married to akbar

naam maien kya rakha hai..

very true. In the name of protecting integrity, people often go overboard.