India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

dispute resolved

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i know ekta has tried her level best to resolve the dispute but what is the zee tv people dont agree to the name change...also even if she changes the name why the hell does she need to change the script...she can follow the original script even after she changes the names of the characters...JA has become a show with approx 2.77 trp would zee tv just take it off air bcoz ekta might leave the show as a producer or is it a possibility that they can bring in a new PH,but then i dnt think any other PH has the same budget as ekta has.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi10vintage_12asenachinuchinuyoga23priyasmile.saraParijatrocksDilBanjarariyya6

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
They are not changing all the names.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i hope they name jodha heer,bcoz that was altually her name right...so these ppl cant even protests..they cant say that akbar dint marry a rajput..he did and they cant do a thing abt it..so instead of JODHA-AKBAR,why dont we have HEERA-AKBAR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaisoifkankabhoryoga23priya

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
already in history rajput princess was married to akbar...and they had son salim...

why these ppl are making so much sound..now
whether heera or jodha or marium 

naam maein kya rakha hai...

if they change jodhas name to heera will the history change that rajput princess was not married to akbar

naam maien kya rakha hai..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkviewerRutuja...yoga23priyasmile.sara

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I think she will change the title n jodha name Smile

yoga23priya

DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
i think.srif show ka ka name change hoga JA se Akbar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor.FemmeFatale.yoga23priya

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
not so worried about show name Ermm but am keep thinking all of sudden in show every one start calling jodha from different name.. D'ohit sound veru ridiculousConfused. still for me its very odd to mention Rajput or Rajputana as Rajwanshi, raja log, Rajbhoomi, Confused

yoga23priya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

not so worried about show name Ermm but am keep thinking all of sudden in show every one start calling jodha from different name.. D'ohit sound veru ridiculousConfused. still for me its very odd to mention Rajput or Rajputana as Rajwanshi, raja log, Rajbhoomi, Confused
agree ... But wat to do... LOL... But I really like jalal to call jodha , it sounds so nice when he call her like that... Embarrassed But these days they are adding begum behind... Means like jodha begum ...LOL Not so nice LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhoryoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index