Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

how can arvi still marry?W Pg.5 (Page 6)

asharithvik Goldie
asharithvik
asharithvik

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foodlover-

Originally posted by sushitaforever

Originally posted by foodlover-

Ermmm so r ve gonna b reported for stating the obvious fact.Wacko
Well who cares report me as well if my quest above is gonna offend the biased mods of the so called pr forum, its like there is no freedom to write anything. And what was so rude or against that the TM is offended. Make a thousand post bashing arvi but they are not closed and we bloody get reported for petty issues.
Not at all sorry for venting out my frustration ... take it in a good stride or report me too
here members openly bash devashree and call her biased. still no action is taken.
now dont blame me for posting this opennly. i had reported this but no action was taken by devashree. so i have to post this openly to show her behaviour. afterall we live in a democratic country
where did i say devashree Confused or r u reading too much? ohh ofcourse ppl love to assume silly me Silly
i clearly said report me too Tongue for i care two hoots

R u saying this @sushitaforever! R u kidding me? If you respect mods too much what is this??

Originally posted by devashree_h

indian peoples always likes to watch beautiful wedding preparations and all rasams. trps always increases in such times. 
lekin lagta hai arvi ki wedding preparations logon ko acchi nahi lagi. if peoples not like apavitra preparations then obvious they will not like apavitra wedding and apavitra reception. 
afterall who will like to watch arjun who always hides from his present wife about his past sex

Bashing character

r u for real ? whom did i bash ? i just stated the fact about arjun without doing any name calling. is that also wrong ? why dont u declare openly that no matter whatever i post u r going to warn meLOLLOL
You make me laugh so much girl ROFL

Edited by asharithvik - 22 August 2013 at 5:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaprityy89ashfaque2012pallavi25relentless.

Go to top