Pavitra Rishta

how can arvi still marry?W Pg.5

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
purvi-onir arent yet divorce,i dont believe sachin dint evn tell anyting,
i hope punir get divorce first and den arvi marry,(atleast they can sign the divorce paper first)
Edited by devashree_h - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol you need every reason to instigate eh πŸ˜‰
why cant you let arvians be happy for ONCE? they are getting married, and Onir himself is going to get them married..
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wait till monday's episode may be they will show somethng related to it on monday...  even onir has decided to leave india forever that means he must have already sighned divorce papers or once he sent sme legal papers to purvi may be they were divorce papers... btw if onir is leavng india without thnking of divorce then onir is the one to be blamed not arvi  Edited by aathya - 10 years ago
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dey didn't even show dat how purvi n onir got married...but were shown as husband n wife
in d same way i think divorce sequence will also be not shown just it will declaredπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sherma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aathya

wait till monday's episode may be they will show somethng related to it on monday...  even onir has decided to leave india forever that means he must have already sighned divorce papers or once he sent sme legal papers to purvi may be they were divorce papers... btw if onir is leavng india without thnking of divorce then onir is the one to be blamed not arvi 

evn ifonir sign the papers,itneeds purvi sign to get accepted in court,and its long procedure,as seeen during armaan divorce thing
i am nt evn blaming arvi alone here,i am blaming the full family specially sachin and onir who are educated enough to knw d procedures abt the divorce thing?
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherma

evn ifonir sign the papers,itneeds purvi sign to get accepted in court,and its long procedure,as seeen during armaan divorce thing
i am nt evn blaming arvi alone here,i am blaming the full family specially sachin and onir who are educated enough to knw d procedures abt the divorce thing?

we have to blame the poor writers here ya arman divorce took 6 months where as arjun ovi divorce took 2-3 days loll in the same way they may show onir purvi divorce within hours πŸ˜† btw even purvi must have sighnd thoe papers to submit in court .. better we wait and watch 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The Writers and PH are in fast forward mode because they want the leap to start soon. This is Pavitra Rishta, so we cannot use logic or even common sense. Every court case in PR, be it Arman's divorce proceedings, Onir's License suspension and then getting that license back again or Arjun Ovi's Divorce, all have been done as per their(writers/PH) own comfort. 
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: KiShaholic.

why cant you let arvians be happy for ONCE? they are getting married, and Onir himself is going to get them married..

Seriously...? How on earth is this instigation?!

The poster simply stated his or her thoughts. A legitimate question was asked here. Arjun and Purvi's marriage isn't legal until Onir and Purvi divorce.

A couple of words and you jump to label them instigation?! All because the poster doesn't agree with your opinion. 
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
sherma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KiShaholic.

instigate?
y will i instigate any1,i am just saying the facts and nthing else,evn if onir wants the divorce and want arvi to marry it cant b until punir get divorce
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sherma

purvi-onir arent yet divorce,i dont believe sachin dint evn tell anyting,

i hope punir get divorce first and den arvi marry,(atleast they can sign the divorce paper first)

I agree with you sherma. This is just bad writing on the writers part. They must think the audience is really stupid to not catch their inconsistencies.