India-Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Waiting for Ruslaan

Delian01 Groupbie
Delian01
Delian01

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
To be honest , I am only watching this show because of Ruslaan. He is such an good actor...I really like him from the time of MP3 and really love him...Tongue

So, guys please join Ruslaan's fan club and did you all read the prediction about this show posted by tellychakkar? The show will be a hit though won't be as good compared to other shows...Cry

Also, I really lied the name Ruvachi n ruvan is very good SaRuv is also nice but RuVan sounds a bit unique and niceSmile

Hope you liked the names !!! And Sangeeta and Ruslaan= ?? please share your Approve worthy suggestions

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sigmundfreudniya_ssmrym_raufSiddhi_Senoritaaa...Jes....shinchan.

niya_ss IF-Dazzler
niya_ss
niya_ss

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delian01

To be honest , I am only watching this show because of Ruslaan. He is such an good actor...I really like him from the time of MP3 and really love him...Tongue

So, guys please join Ruslaan's fan club and did you all read the prediction about this show posted by tellychakkar? The show will be a hit though won't be as good compared to other shows...Cry

Also, I really lied the name Ruvachi n ruvan is very good SaRuv is also nice but RuVan sounds a bit unique and niceSmile

Hope you liked the names !!! And Sangeeta and Ruslaan= ?? please share your Approve worthy suggestions

out of all i liked RuVan
offscreen name =RuSan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delian01

Senoritaaa IF-Stunnerz
Senoritaaa
Senoritaaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Even iam watching this show only for my mp3 hero..i have huge crush on him Embarrassed
Iam already join his fanclub
Show has unique concept but 9.30 slot already has hit shows like QH,YRKKH both show r in top 5..so this show has to prove
And frankly speaking then QH is my 1st choice i love that show so i wil watch repeat epi of this show..

SaRuv is gud
And sangeeta and ruslaan i dont know

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naaz27S0nalii.shinchan.

Delian01 Groupbie
Delian01
Delian01

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SanVi.

Even iam watching this show only for my mp3 hero..i have huge crush on him Embarrassed
Iam already join his fanclub
Show has unique concept but 9.30 slot already has hit shows like QH,YRKKH both show r in top 5..so this show has to prove
And frankly speaking then QH is my 1st choice i love that show so i wil watch repeat epi of this show..

SaRuv is gud
And sangeeta and ruslaan i dont know

Yes I think SaRuv is good and RuSan is good Ruslaan and Sangeeta. Yes,qubbol hai is also my first choice as I love AsYa. The best show but hope this show also does well.
tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I 2 watch this show only 4 ruslan, the mp3 hero..he z still cool as he ws in mp3..nd his chemistry wid saachi z awesome

aparna37

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
m watching this show fr d story n ruslaan..
he is sooo cute..his smile is vibrant
already joined his fanclub
sigmundfreud Goldie
sigmundfreud
sigmundfreud

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i am watching it because of the sizzling chemistry between sanchi and dhruv...

divra4

naaz27 Senior Member
naaz27
naaz27

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Qobool haiParty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index