India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

22!!noo..

k.atrina75 IF-Dazzler
k.atrina75
k.atrina75

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
drashti got only 22 today..in jhalak..OuchCry..soo plzz vote for her..i have done its ur turn..
but we know tomorrow she will be back with a bang..Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faizaanwarmahimesha

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
But the last I heard she was getting 30s.. What happened suddenly? From 30 to 22.. Dead
I think all these shows are orchestrated.. Confused
luvurishbala IF-Dazzler
luvurishbala
luvurishbala

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
It is so less. We have to support her a lott. I heard 2marrow also she got less. Cry Cry

Edited by luvurishbala - 17 August 2013 at 12:47pm
k.atrina75 IF-Dazzler
k.atrina75
k.atrina75

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

But the last I heard she was getting 30s.. What happened suddenly? From 30 to 22.. Dead
I think all these shows are orchestrated.. Confused

dont know what is going on...from 2-3 weeks she is getting less marks..i think these shows r scripted..OuchDead
k.atrina75 IF-Dazzler
k.atrina75
k.atrina75

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvurishbala

It is so less. We have support her a lott. I heard 2marrow also she got less. Cry Cry

don't want her to get less  marks again tomorrow..DeadOuchCry..
rehann IF-Rockerz
rehann
rehann

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
this show r trying to save their burned butt!! they know DD have her fandom... n DD definately a good dancer... when this drama happen so they got zillions of votes... votes?? which is money for them!!Angry another reasons is other well-known contestant who***  like Shaan... Mukti... Sana... who they should take care their fans... they can't put down someone like Shaan directly... he a big time singer... who they suppose to really care on his name n prestige!! so SOME drama going on... i admit DD was bit weak this 2 weeks... but got others also who worst but their marks r better!! is that make senses!! the judges r partial to DD... she famous... she the fav... she the leading actress of the channel so what!!Angry r u trying to show u treat her equally now?? bulls**t!! they just try to make things harder for her... so that she will make it better!! n when they give her the trophy... they got plenty of reasons!! DD n 22?? r u kidding me?? in short phase!!! this show is scripted for sure!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.atrina75-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Yes show is scripted, DD has not dipped in her performances, all high difficulty techniques in the routines after all she is dancing with Salman who always every routine has got wow factor. 

The Jhalak people know DD has a huge fan base so are counting on her fans to vote with text messages and give them lots of money that's why they are putting her score down. 

Last year they did this with the eventual winner too, mid way through the competition they do this to get more votes and money in their coffers. 

But I agree with you guys it's not nice to do this because when she lifts up the trophy and her passage through the competition with a 22 on one week it's not good, because people will say she didn't deserve to be the winner and that's far from the truth, the hardest routines are hers, and execution has been excellent so she will be a deserving winner, it's unfortunate because of greed by the makers of the show they need to lower her score, they don't realise by doing this it takes something away from the person when they eventually win because people will talk rubbish. But hopefully the people when they talk realise what I've said, that routines were difficult all of hers and each of them had wow factor and executed properly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.atrina75

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index