Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

   
Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Predict next weeks story (Page 3)

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Joined: 13 April 2013
Posts: 6825

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanaya16

Originally posted by aphrodite143

next week ka story predict karna mushkil kaam hai but kuch cheez a hum surely predict kar sakte hai ki hum dekhenge
1. ek nachti hui ammuDancing
2.ek kahna bana hua sidSilly
3.ek jalta hua burning hot amitDay Dreaming
4.some pagal kar dene wala expressions from nishad.LOL

main ton mar gayi thi!ROFL
amit  ji jalte raho aur hamare dil mein aag jalate rahoROFL
i know yaar...after watching precap...kya xp'n diye usane...too good he is a king of xp'n ...burning hot Wink

aur aajkal jalan me jalta hua aur b appealing lagta hai hmara kaanha... haaye... bus uski aankhon ka dard chubhta hai... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aphrodite143

aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 632

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

Originally posted by aanaya16

Originally posted by aphrodite143

next week ka story predict karna mushkil kaam hai but kuch cheez a hum surely predict kar sakte hai ki hum dekhenge
1. ek nachti hui ammuDancing
2.ek kahna bana hua sidSilly
3.ek jalta hua burning hot amitDay Dreaming
4.some pagal kar dene wala expressions from nishad.LOL

main ton mar gayi thi!ROFL
amit  ji jalte raho aur hamare dil mein aag jalate rahoROFL
i know yaar...after watching precap...kya xp'n diye usane...too good he is a king of xp'n ...burning hot Wink

aur aajkal jalan me jalta hua aur b appealing lagta hai hmara kaanha... haaye... bus uski aankhon ka dard chubhta hai... Cry

dil ki baat!Clap

arre isiliye toh woh  amit koh female judge se impress karwa li!(imagination mein aur sid ko ganda wala kahna bhi bana diya.Wink
wan't him to feel better yaar!
ekbaar sab ko pata chal jaye ki amit is the real rockstar,bas!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guy3lily.lotus.rosy

ragaya Goldie
ragaya
ragaya

Joined: 28 June 2011
Posts: 1119

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aphrodite143

amit creates magic on stage & snehal helps him like a friend,meanwhile snehal also introduces amit to her new boyfriend(pichla wala to chala gaya tha)

amit-snehal performs in the same show where amita & sid were performing & the judges praise amit as a better kanha than sid 
ek female judge bolegi" kya kanha bane ho amij,tumne toh meri dil jeetli"
or maybe even unlike siddhart amit sings the kanha part himself 
& the song for amit's performance will be "radha kaise na jale " from lagaan & " kare krishna raas radha ke sang" from devdas.
in short sid ko dhul chata kar amit regains his confidence & indirectly says to everyone"i am amit shah, the asli kanha(i mean hero)"

waise woh amit ki radha snehal ko chorke koi aur ladki bhi ban sakti hai,LOL woh main bhi snehal se thori jalti humWink

wah,wah kya baat, kya baat!
in the meanwhile, Rohan joins Shah stocks again as Kirit has forgiven him by now and finds the discrepancy of accounts related to the money that Amit gave Kajal's dad.
He rubs it in that Amit ka dhyaan ab work mein nahi rahaa. and Kirit agrees cos last week too, Amit was distracted.

and thus, we are back to square oneCry

OR, in a crazy turn of events, it is revealed that Jiggy was Amit's choreographer Big smile
Kajal praises him which in turn makes Atul jealous.

Oh, I am having fun with this LOL
Kaash i didnt have a busy weekend and could have played this all weekendBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aphrodite143lily.lotus.rosy

aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 632

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
we all know that amit is gonna join gym!

and in the gym his gym instructor is none other than a sweet girl called "ritttu" or ritu Shocked

who's that??
are koi nahi ji hamare amit ji ke bachpan ki eklauti female dost 
reason- the girl is sweet & tomboyish so  hamare shy but natkhat amit ji ki achi dost thi!
ritu is now married & has a daughter 
ritu helps amit to bring out  the hot macho man in him which we all wanted to see! and we also get a peek into amit's "not so goody-woody" side,as to what kind of mischeifs amit used to do in college/school,maybe he was a good singer!...Day Dreaming

amidst all this amita ji once again starts burning! 
more importantly the her ideas about amit's college lyf(remember how she mocked him) are proved wrong!Approve
 
the naughty amit is exposed!ROFL

DON'T  try to find any logic in my writing plz!
tis totally my wild imagination!
& ya characters are made up by me!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragayalily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 4188

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aphrodite143

we all know that amit is gonna join gym!

and in the gym his gym instructor is none other than a sweet girl called "ritttu" or ritu Shocked

who's that??
are koi nahi ji hamare amit ji ke bachpan ki eklauti female dost 
reason- the girl is sweet & tomboyish so  hamare shy but natkhat amit ji ki achi dost thi!
ritu is now married & has a daughter 
ritu helps amit to bring out  the hot macho man in him which we all wanted to see! and we also get a peek into amit's "not so goody-woody" side,as to what kind of mischeifs amit used to do in college/school,maybe he was a good singer!...Day Dreaming

amidst all this amita ji once again starts burning! 
more importantly the her ideas about amit's college lyf(remember how she mocked him) are proved wrong!Approve
 
the naughty amit is exposed!ROFL

DON'T  try to find any logic in my writing plz!
tis totally my wild imagination!
& ya characters are made up by me!Tongue
Dear I always LOVE reading ur writings!! I simplyyy enjoy them!! They r simplyawesome smiley
aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 632

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
thank u lilly dear!Embarrassed
hey have u noticed this cuttie habit of  amit's stressing on certain letters!
mama as "mamma",papa as "pappa" 
i just love it!
so ...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

ragaya Goldie
ragaya
ragaya

Joined: 28 June 2011
Posts: 1119

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aphrodite143

we all know that amit is gonna join gym!

and in the gym his gym instructor is none other than a sweet girl called "ritttu" or ritu Shocked

who's that??
are koi nahi ji hamare amit ji ke bachpan ki eklauti female dost 
reason- the girl is sweet & tomboyish so  hamare shy but natkhat amit ji ki achi dost thi!
ritu is now married & has a daughter 
ritu helps amit to bring out  the hot macho man in him which we all wanted to see! and we also get a peek into amit's "not so goody-woody" side,as to what kind of mischeifs amit used to do in college/school,maybe he was a good singer!...Day Dreaming

amidst all this amita ji once again starts burning! 
more importantly the her ideas about amit's college lyf(remember how she mocked him) are proved wrong!Approve
 
the naughty amit is exposed!ROFL

DON'T  try to find any logic in my writing plz!
tis totally my wild imagination!
& ya characters are made up by me!Tongue


arre sahi track likhaa yaar. i too wonder when amit keeps saying u dont know how i was in college. this one could expose that Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aphrodite143

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Joined: 05 March 2013
Posts: 4188

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aphrodite143

thank u lilly dear!Embarrassed
hey have u noticed this cuttie habit of  amit's stressing on certain letters!
mama as "mamma",papa as "pappa" 
i just love it!
so ...Wink
Yup...I have noticed everything!!WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aphrodite143

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jaane Kya Hoga!! Predict AKA story line

2 3 4

Author: lily.lotus.rosy   Replies: 27   Views: 1373

lily.lotus.rosy 27 1373 12 August 2013 at 1:14pm by lily.lotus.rosy
EVIL TINA's Next Plan ??

2 3 4

Author: grintson   Replies: 25   Views: 1548

grintson 25 1548 18 July 2013 at 8:43am by stephhh
Predict next track!

Author: Lucky_2012   Replies: 2   Views: 812

Lucky_2012 2 812 02 May 2013 at 12:10pm by grintson
predict about this week's trp?

Author: nan6   Replies: 3   Views: 408

nan6 3 408 04 April 2013 at 12:24am by krithikas
predict how does amit's and snehal proposal cancel

Author: nan6   Replies: 2   Views: 1076

nan6 2 1076 20 February 2013 at 2:37pm by samrudhi.r

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index