India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Drinks All Around! (Page 4)

Chaapa93 Senior Member
Chaapa93
Chaapa93

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Yay!! Right Kameena is back Dancing loved both his appearance & attitude yesterday Wink Nice Post Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blacklambo

Clap...Here's hoping that the wait has been worth it.

I have my fingers and toes crossed! This time around, I want RK to use similar tactics prior to the wedding to get Madhu to confess the truth. Desperate times call for desperate measures! So I will endorse the wrist cutting, threatening to jump, burn, etc methods to wring out the truth! Alls fair in love and war.
Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Very nice post of lots of humor Taniar.. love it sweet...

But you are doing injustice to Chennai peopleCry, why they deserve himDisapprove.
Send him to black hole, somewhere where he will find some evil of his category.. at least he needs a life too, may be buy a ticket for drunken Dips too, they really need each other, already dips start calling him 'Oh Sultan Darling" Shocked.. did you missed thatShocked

You are absolutely right! My apologies. I already canceled his ticket on Chennai Express. It's now a one way fiery ride to hell! Don't worry... I bought Dips ticket too. Both their appointments with Grimm Reaper has been made and finalized. Now time for ACTION! Wink

Neel_M

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tainar

Well'Well'Well'Dare I hope Right Kameena is back now that he has shaved?  LOL! ROFL He noticed Madhu's hesitation to sign the divorce papers!  Halleluja!  Maybe he's learning to pick up on signals.  Perhaps a night of heavy drinking is good for our boy.  It rid his head of cow dung and cleared his vision. LOL Fight on my Darling Superstar'Fight on!  A small break for us Rishbala fans that the divorce proceedings have been delayed by 15 days.  Therefore, CVs you have 15 days to PACK UP Bhai and send him back to Hades!  Or I am quite ready to follow Mr. Hedge's advice and CHANGE CHANNEL. 

I adored his parting line to Madhu:  He's not in the mood to give divorce to Madhu today and he may not be in the mood to give it to her in 15 days.  Ohh'I missed this smartypants RK! HeartEvil Smile See ya at home.  You will darling Superstar unless Bhai gets to her first.  Ahh'Bhai'did you have to show your face today?  I DID NOT miss you the last 2 days.  So how many lawyers do you have in your surprisingly resourceful and deep pockets?  Please provide us with a list so we know not to hire these turds.  By the way, bhai'you dhamkied to speak to you respectfully, but there's a small problem.  NO ONE can respect you!  Heck'we can't even take you seriously!  Duhh'! ROFL No problem'I have a nice getaway gift for you.  I bought a ticket for you on Chennai Express.  Please promptly see your way to the Train Station!  Complimentary drinks.  Hmmm'forgot you don't drink.  You won't take even one sip to complete your transition to be more like a paltry, pathetic version of "RK"? ROFLROFL

Dipsters'you should be drunk more OFTEN.  In fact, you should be drunk ALL THE TIME! LOL I must remember to keep handing her a glass of RK's excellent scotch.  Then she'll get down with it with her OWN HUSBAND.  And leave another woman's alone.  Brilliant idea Tainar!  Why didn't I think of it before?  Get the bewakoof aurath drunk and all of our problem will be solved. ROFL She'll open up her mouth and say the wrong thing at the wrong time.  Ohh she definitely needs to get drunk again.  Preferably in front of RK.  Sikky'my silly boy'no bharosa with you.  But it's okay'you're bloody entertaining! LOL Wife is in the mood for the first time in forever and you just want to dance?  Bewakoof!  Make RK's query a reality.  Sigh'that was one of his best lines ever, "Is Dipali pregnant?"  LMAO! ROFL

Radhaji'aapki meri salaam! HugHeart You are an amazing woman.  Thank you for yelling some sense into that boy's head.  Go mama'go!  RK'enough is enough!  Don't you dare be rude to my Radha maa!  Or her Jungli Billi daughters will come and have some strong words with you. Understand? Angry

Remember CVs 15 days deadline.  Get your house in order!  Till then'Drinks All Around! Big smile

Drinks All Around!

Awesome post.LOLClap

Tainar

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Right Kameena was awesome ! his style, the way he said that line to Biwi, how he dealt with the reporters alll of it was just *Fab* ClapStarCool that creatures ulti ginti has started he's going to be kicked back to Hades where he belongs, once RK gets his hands on him Tongue

Tainar

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Right Kameena was awesome ! his style, the way he said that line to Biwi, how he dealt with the reporters alll of it was just *Fab* ClapStarCool that creatures ulti ginti has started he's going to be kicked back to Hades where he belongs, once RK gets his hands on him Tongue

Careful dear. Mods would come after you for calling bhai a creature. Big smile We are supposed to refer to him respectfully as either Bhai or Sultan. LOLLOL Or you will be dinged.  Chalo...I'll try to cover for you this time around! I am a veteran at this anyway! ROFLROFL 

I have a rocket ready to go underground to take Bhai and Dipali to Hades! Anyone else we want to add on this list? Wink
Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Tainar Smile
The main leads of the show are Rum and Scotch!!!
RK, Sikki and Dips love to drink.. Madhu loves to throw them.. Radha is needed to shout at a drunk RK!!
And sadly Bhai wants nothing to with drinks... So here also he is not needed!!
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Nice post, Tainar!

You had me ROFL reading the 1st and 2nd para. You're right; CV's have 15 days to get their house back in order or ... Angry.  A few rounds of drinks seem to be working wonders for our superstar and it helped that vampy character too. How I wish what you said comes true about her!!! Radhaji was awesome in the episode and it was refreshing to have RK back with his thinking cap on. Hoping we don't get cheated today ...

Go to top