Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cool_sri

nice post... yuppp RIGHT KAMEENA IS BACK!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed that it's not temporary! 😊
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

<font color="#006600">Agree. He is back and how</font>

He is back with a bang! But I swear if it's temporary then I will go on a smashing session starting with the CVs! 😡
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post of lots of humor Taniar.. love it sweet...

But you are doing injustice to Chennai people 😭, why they deserve him😒.
Send him to black hole, somewhere where he will find some evil of his category.. at least he needs a life too, may be buy a ticket for drunken Dips too, they really need each other, already dips start calling him 'Oh Sultan Darling" 😲.. did you missed that 😲 

Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

loved ur post and agree with you on everything EXCEPT ONE THING. how cd u send evil sultan with one way ticket in chennai express. what did we in chennai did to get such evil chr in our city. instead send him with one way ticket to hell! he has already booked a place there.

otherwise loved ur take

Lol! My apologies madamji. You are right I can't subject people in Chennai with bhai. I can't do that to you. So I will cancel his ticket and instead purchase him a ticket to Hades. 😆 It would be one fiery ride down to Hell for bhai. Hmmm... I should buy the same ticket for Dipali. Fun she may be as drunk...we have Sikky to take care of that quotient. 😃
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: love.abhay

yup..ri8 kamina is back bt its only a trailer..im waiting 4 d full movie.!!😆packup tym 4 bhaii is on its way.!😆

With Bhai's PACK UP, movie will be a Super Hit! 😃
Chaapa93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yay!! Right Kameena is back  loved both his appearance & attitude yesterday 😉 Nice Post 👏
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blacklambo

👏...Here's hoping that the wait has been worth it.

I have my fingers and toes crossed! This time around, I want RK to use similar tactics prior to the wedding to get Madhu to confess the truth. Desperate times call for desperate measures! So I will endorse the wrist cutting, threatening to jump, burn, etc methods to wring out the truth! Alls fair in love and war.
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelMon

Very nice post of lots of humor Taniar.. love it sweet...

But you are doing injustice to Chennai people😭, why they deserve him😒.
Send him to black hole, somewhere where he will find some evil of his category.. at least he needs a life too, may be buy a ticket for drunken Dips too, they really need each other, already dips start calling him 'Oh Sultan Darling" 😲.. did you missed that😲

You are absolutely right! My apologies. I already canceled his ticket on Chennai Express. It's now a one way fiery ride to hell! Don't worry... I bought Dips ticket too. Both their appointments with Grimm Reaper has been made and finalized. Now time for ACTION! 😉
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tainar

Well'Well'Well'Dare I hope Right Kameena is back now that he has shaved?  LOL! 🤣 He noticed Madhu's hesitation to sign the divorce papers!  Halleluja!  Maybe he's learning to pick up on signals.  Perhaps a night of heavy drinking is good for our boy.  It rid his head of cow dung and cleared his vision. 😆 Fight on my Darling Superstar'Fight on!  A small break for us Rishbala fans that the divorce proceedings have been delayed by 15 days.  Therefore, CVs you have 15 days to PACK UP Bhai and send him back to Hades!  Or I am quite ready to follow Mr. Hedge's advice and CHANGE CHANNEL. 

I adored his parting line to Madhu:  He's not in the mood to give divorce to Madhu today and he may not be in the mood to give it to her in 15 days.  Ohh'I missed this smartypants RK! ❤️😈 See ya at home.  You will darling Superstar unless Bhai gets to her first.  Ahh'Bhai'did you have to show your face today?  I DID NOT miss you the last 2 days.  So how many lawyers do you have in your surprisingly resourceful and deep pockets?  Please provide us with a list so we know not to hire these turds.  By the way, bhai'you dhamkied to speak to you respectfully, but there's a small problem.  NO ONE can respect you!  Heck'we can't even take you seriously!  Duhh'! 🤣 No problem'I have a nice getaway gift for you.  I bought a ticket for you on Chennai Express.  Please promptly see your way to the Train Station!  Complimentary drinks.  Hmmm'forgot you don't drink.  You won't take even one sip to complete your transition to be more like a paltry, pathetic version of "RK"? 🤣🤣

Dipsters'you should be drunk more OFTEN.  In fact, you should be drunk ALL THE TIME! 😆 I must remember to keep handing her a glass of RK's excellent scotch.  Then she'll get down with it with her OWN HUSBAND.  And leave another woman's alone.  Brilliant idea Tainar!  Why didn't I think of it before?  Get the bewakoof aurath drunk and all of our problem will be solved. 🤣 She'll open up her mouth and say the wrong thing at the wrong time.  Ohh she definitely needs to get drunk again.  Preferably in front of RK.  Sikky'my silly boy'no bharosa with you.  But it's okay'you're bloody entertaining! 😆 Wife is in the mood for the first time in forever and you just want to dance?  Bewakoof!  Make RK's query a reality.  Sigh'that was one of his best lines ever, "Is Dipali pregnant?"  LMAO! 🤣

Radhaji'aapki meri salaam! 🤗❤️ You are an amazing woman.  Thank you for yelling some sense into that boy's head.  Go mama'go!  RK'enough is enough!  Don't you dare be rude to my Radha maa!  Or her Jungli Billi daughters will come and have some strong words with you. Understand? 😡

Remember CVs 15 days deadline.  Get your house in order!  Till then'Drinks All Around! 😃

Drinks All Around!

Awesome post.😆👏
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Right Kameena was awesome ! his style, the way he said that line to Biwi, how he dealt with the reporters alll of it was just *Fab* 👏⭐️😎 that creatures ulti ginti has started he's going to be kicked back to Hades where he belongs, once RK gets his hands on him 😛