Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SC-IPK1-Wwisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Good topic SC WW

Pramad not only needs rehab to detox but he needs psychiatric help too..His drinking issues have a lot to do with how his dysfunctional his family is and how he has been treated.  Pramad must  take responsibility in his own actions once he became an adult but rest of the family also has played hugh part in Pramad's turning out the way he is..His self esteem, confidence and Manhood has been destroyed by his own father and sister. Mother has spoiled him to compensate the other two..😳

I call Pramad a Rebel and drinking misbehaving out of spite towards his family.  Kumud has nothing to do with it..

He is using Kumud as an object to hurt the family as he did not want to marry anyone but family especially father forced him to marry and bringing Kumud in the family as a bahu to solve Mr. Dharmadhikari's problems (A bigda huva son) 😲

Kumud is supposed to reform Pramad.  Kumud or any other woman who would have ended up being DIL of Dharmadhikari family would have been taken for granted and assumed to reform Pramad.

The whole family needs counseling, Pramad needs counseling and rehab.

Kumud needs to basically move away from this family until all  this happens and decides whether she wants to take Pramad as husband or annull the marriage.

No need for Saras to help her...She has a Desai family who an help and support her..But b4 they truly can help they all need to understand the Psyche Pramad has and what are his trigger points in drinking..Alchoholism and  emotional issues connected.  Desai family and Kumud are not equipped to handle this. They are no Professionals by any means.

SLB quit showing Kumud as Doctor or Jhansiki rani who can handle it all as she is Pramad's wife...NO SHE CANT.

Show some reality with real life issues like Domestic violence, Dysfunctional family and Alchoholism.

>>>>>Really good insight into Pramad's psyche as well as the complicated BD family. However, they have a smarty among them and that is Pramad's sis. She again raised the issue regarding, VC getting Kumud married to Pramad at such short notice. Here she is clearly giving her family the upper hand over VC family and will fight aggressively when the time comes to save her family Izzat. Here there will be a cash between SIL and Kumud each standing  up for their parents.

SC-IPK1-Wwisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 20690

What Kumud is doing is not mahan in anyway! She is acting like an uneducated village girl. She is nice for wanting to help him and try to make their relationship work, but that would be by getting him medical rehab help, not trying to be a strong woman who must keep her honor intact for her family!

>>>> agree with your thoughts. Kumud doing all to keep all that family Izzat. However, I see her SIL doing the same to keep  her own BD family Izzat. She has started raising the issue - sudden decision of VC to get his daughter married to Pramad. BD family has the upper hand.
-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
About the post - EXCELLENTLY  WRITTEN ..! 

About my verdict on how shall the show go  - NOT AT ALL IN THE WAY U SUGGESTED (though it is the best) , But still HOPE for IT.! 😃

Loved Line - Abt u specifing abt Aamir Khan and the last highlighted line too..!!!. 👏
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SC_wellwisher

>>>>>Really good insight into Pramad's psyche as well as the complicated BD family. However, they have a smarty among them and that is Pramad's sis. She again raised the issue regarding, VC getting Kumud married to Pramad at such short notice. Here she is clearly giving her family the upper hand over VC family and will fight aggressively when the time comes to save her family Izzat. Here there will be a cash between SIL and Kumud each standing  up for their parents.

Well Alak can raise what ever issues regarding Kumud and Desai family...But both BD and his wife did stop by on  Kumud's wedding function.  At the time BD knew Kumud was getting married...His blessing to Kumud was extremely strange..I don't remember exact words but it was as if her alliance to SC was not going to work out...Negative connotation.

How is BD going to hide that from Alak?  Alak or Pramad may not know abt Kumud's past but BD definitely knew..So I don't get the upper hand BS.. Yes Kalika will feed this info to Pramad where he will start wondering and suspecting..Plus now he has more info from the inspector abt Kumud-Saras wedding breaking off the day b4 his marriage to Kumud.

Even today's episode Dukhba's lecture to Pramad was really total BS for and OTT.  Pramad could have gone off on her and said "I never wanted to marry your daughter. My father has forced me to do so against my NO" ...Than what face would Desai stand there with?  tell me 😳

BD has put Pramad in precarious situation by getting him married forcefully.  While Desais have put Kumud in precarious situation in getting her married in haste..

In short Alak needs to mind her own business and stay out...May be go stay with her husband in his house so she has no reason to poke her nose into mayka any more..

More and more serials are showing married women still poking their noses into mayka and ruining their own marriage due to constantly being involved in their mayka than taking care of their own marriage and family..My 2 cents.
AR1220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kiranpreethee

Exactly, I am getting really frustrated with this Kumud centred Saraswatichandra with Saras being the support system. What is this serial turning into. After watching the episode on Friday I was fed up. Even my friends(all professionals) who liked Sraswatichandra has started missing the episodes now. The thing is everyone is annoyed with the character Kumud. My only excuse to defend the serial is that I really admire the work of Gautam Rode and feel that I would be doing an injustice to him by not watching. But I ask myself how long will I be able to endure this crap track!

Amen!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Very True 😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃 Great Points, Well Said  😃   😃 😃 😃  😃

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  Going  😃   😃 Good 😃   😃   😃
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
A much needed post, wHich I genuinely hope someone from the SC team reads!