India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Alcoholics need Rehab- makers pls be practical

SC-IPK1-Wwisher Senior Member
SC-IPK1-Wwisher
SC-IPK1-Wwisher

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hello, makers of the  show " Saraswatichandra". Lets get a bit more practical here, now that you have decided to set Kumud on a  " Pramad Sudharo abhiyaan" for the sake of pleasing TRP aunties and earning some revenue for your channel. 

Can you please show some respect to your viewers? These people belong to all starta of society, and also  different parts of the  world. In some way or the other they are connected to India and its social issues. They may differ in their opinions, however, in the end they do want to see the society progress and get more civilized. 

We have seen for quite sometime,Kumud  is putting up with Domestic violence (DV). You are dealing with such a sensitive issue in a very irresponsible manner. This makes it really frustrating to watch. 

It is Kumud's or  the VC family problem, if she wants to get back to BD house and go on this "Pramad Sudharo Abhiyan". As makers, you will defend these happenings by saying that this is a problem that exists. It may be your intention to turn Kumud into this woman who can fix her current messy life all by herself. However, it is my suggestion to please refrain from doing so. Mainly, because you have already shown that she has not been able to save her own life ( if Saras was not around she would be dead in real life). Please show her being honest and taking help from all quaters to  accomplish her mission. I do not know, how and when she will succeed. If Pramad will live or die as an alcoholic. Your dealing with this issue in a sensible  way will  teach real life woman something (if they are  trapped in similar situations and that is your intention in showing the current track).

Treating an alcoholic is not a wife's forte, in this case Kumud. Lets be practical, Pramad needs medical intervention for his problems, he needs to get help from a Rehab center. The issue of alcoholics and the rehab centers was discussed in the show Satyameva Jayate by Aamir Khan. 

In addition, Kumud does not need NGO, since she has her family close by. However, real life woman may need intervention by NGO- in case their family is not supportive, living far away, or parents are not living any more. Please treat this issue of DV in a more sensible and responsible way, and not in a typical filmy style. I am sure TRPs is your main goal, however, showing real good stuff can also increase TRPs. 

Please do this favour to those people who are watching your show to find a soutions to their real life problems ( certain TRP aunties).

Finally, never forget-  the show is about " Dastan Saraswatichandra ki" and not " Kumud ke DV" or "Pramad Sudharo Abhiyan Ki". 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksbelieveinlovesjnpshubsmayursudhabalakumarsamarthasanjayReenBeanbeutifulpplenchanted.-Pro-AR1220Manzzkeerthikitturainlover03sona...666kiranpriSiri22twilavidz2122gossipgurlsMrDarcyfanMuskaan92

sona...666 IF-Dazzler
sona...666
sona...666

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I agree.. .
The story should be mainly focused on Saraswatichandra's character..
But unfortunately this is not happening in the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksAR1220SC-IPK1-Wwisherkeerthikittuvidz2122MrDarcyfan

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Ugh why kumud

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AR1220SC-IPK1-Wwishervidz2122

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
The show is called saraswatichandra! But now it is more about Kumud and Pramad!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksAR1220SC-IPK1-Wwishervidz2122

vidz2122 IF-Rockerz
vidz2122
vidz2122

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

really   it is Pramad Sudharo abhiyaan
totally agree with u

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksAR1220SC-IPK1-Wwisherkeerthikittusona...666MrDarcyfan

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Agreed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SC-IPK1-Wwishervidz2122

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Exactly, I am getting really frustrated with this Kumud centred Saraswatichandra with Saras being the support system. What is this serial turning into. After watching the episode on Friday I was fed up. Even my friends(all professionals) who liked Sraswatichandra has started missing the episodes now. The thing is everyone is annoyed with the character Kumud. My only excuse to defend the serial is that I really admire the work of Gautam Rode and feel that I would be doing an injustice to him by not watching. But I ask myself how long will I be able to endure this crap track!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksAR1220SC-IPK1-Wwishervidz2122MrDarcyfan

sudhabalakumar Senior Member
sudhabalakumar
sudhabalakumar

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Now a days..they r showing more importance to  kumud, Pramad and BD family rather than saraswathichandra character

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksSC-IPK1-Wwishervidz2122MrDarcyfan

Go to top