Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appleicecream thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: K.Sean

Varun's acting was impressive. The other two were mehh indeed πŸ˜›

But Sid was the most appreciated by the public(specially among girls) soon after the release of the movie.  And he was too good for his 1st film and he acted quite well 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
ditto  ashraaa<333
Originally posted by: Wave.

Acted kickass in SOTY?πŸ˜†All three were just meh no good acting,his next moovie will prove whether he can act or not.

well if u hv acting skills go 2 theatres...bbcs ppl don look at technicalities and come watch ur films...lets be HONEST...its SHOWBIZZ---...u don hv 2 b Nassiruddin Shah here...or Nana Patekar...here we have a hero...who looks like an actual hero.,he iS GOOD LOOKING...who can act and dance decent enough who will improve and improve...and most importantly has been accepted by the audience...

tell me something...isnt there a stereotype in bollywood...beautiful means u cant act...just cuz Kat is beautiful and has an accent she "CANT ACT"...Deepika was good-looking...but i did think she was fab in Lafangey Parindy..and Khele hum...still was tagged as "wooden face"..so if ur good-looking automatically means u cant act...and ppl like 

Sushant..ranveer...Anushka and Parineeti..if thy had good-looks or the conventional looks wud their PRS emphasize on their "ACTING" skills...NO...i hv noticed 2 indian ppl...unless ur playing an OOT character liek Parineeti in LVRB..or Anu in BBB..or Deepika in Cocktail..U CANT ACT...

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DHIN_CHAK

well if u hv acting skills go 2 theatres...bbcs ppl don look at technicalities and come watch ur films...lets be HONEST...its SHOWBIZZ---...u don hv 2 b Nassiruddin Shah here...or Nana Patekar...here we have a hero...who looks like an actual hero.,he iS GOOD LOOKING...who can act and dance decent enough who will improve and improve...and most importantly has been accepted by the audience...

tell me something...isnt there a stereotype in bollywood...beautiful means u cant act...just cuz Kat is beautiful and has an accent she "CANT ACT"...Deepika was good-looking...but i did think she was fab in Lafangey Parindy..and Khele hum...still was tagged as "wooden face"..so if ur good-looking automatically means u cant act...and ppl like 

Sushant..ranveer...Anushka and Parineeti..if thy had good-looks or the conventional looks wud their PRS emphasize on their "ACTING" skills...NO...i hv noticed 2 indian ppl...unless ur playing an OOT character liek Parineeti in LVRB..or Anu in BBB..or Deepika in Cocktail..U CANT ACT...

I already said stop getting personal,just because you are defending your fav u dun have to take dig at members.πŸ₯±
Lets get to facts.
Firstly SOTY wasn't a movie where anyone who could have showed his acting side,it just that its too early to say that any on of them are good actors cuz they are only 1 film old,and too with a role that didnt have many shades ok..so why not just wait n see how they turn out to be in their movies?..thats what I said..if only u could get it lol
Edited by Wave. - 10 years ago