India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

uttaran music

The_Trendsetter IF-Dazzler
The_Trendsetter
The_Trendsetter

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
when i saw uttaran yesterday and noticed the tune of "jeena laga hoon", i was like uttara has totally lost.. there used to be a time when uttaran had its own wonderful bunch of music tunes lyk the one played for ichcha (dhum dhum tana na) Day Dreamingand those played for veecha(both the romantic tune and the sad one).Day Dreaming The tine playd for tapasya and rasya.Day Dreaming
Apart from kuch khaas hai they didnt use any bollywood song. They made their own music tunes for every character.. still love those tunes.
I must say not just in the story and the endless dragging but uttaran has totally lost in every means..Thumbs DownOuchDead
only plus point these uttaran cvs have is the "wonderful cast" , nothing else..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@sylvia i agree these days UT doesn't'ev anything. they don't've gud jodis wid chemistry nor gud stoy.Sleepy
and music toh waise hi jo  use kar rahe hain woh bhi galat jodiyon par. just tired of this stupid pairing in the show these days.Sleepy

Edited by tiny15 - 17 August 2013 at 11:24am

Rishi_The_Trendsetter

The_Trendsetter
The_Trendsetter

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
agree dolly.. i literally hate meethi akash pair and mukta vishnu pair..
tina ajay sree and mrunal are all wonderful actors but i really dont lyk mukta with vishnu and meethi with akash.. Ouch
i loved yuvraj with mukta. i mean their relation was a kind of love hate. i liked their nok jhok but i dont like vishnu and mukta.
even without any romantic scenes btw meethi and vishnu i find this jodi much much better and more romantic.
i guess tina ajay sree all should quit uttaran. the cvs r concentrating on atishgarh only. just in order to gain sympathy they r showing akash doind all these household chores and hurting himself.
The cvs want to show that akash nd surbhi r innocent. the only culprit is ekadish as if akash and surbhi didny have their own mind to use and distinguish btw whats wrong and whats right.Ouch

Rishi_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sylvia107

agree dolly.. i literally hate meethi akash pair and mukta vishnu pair..same case here. i hate both pairs & both pairs disgsust me. wenever they cum 2gether they disgusts me.Dead
tina ajay sree and mrunal are all wonderful actors but i really dont lyk mukta with vishnu and meethi with akash.. Ouchi agree all 4 r gud actors but really ajay wid shree & tina wid mrunal don't've a bit of chemistry. they luk pathetic 2gether & romantic scenes toh totally pathetic. 
i loved yuvraj with mukta. i mean their relation was a kind of love hate. i liked their nok jhok but i dont like vishnu and mukta.i also like them 2gether. i didn't see their nok-jhonk much but watever i watched was gud & really mukta & vishnu don't've any story or chemistry.
even without any romantic scenes btw meethi and vishnu i find this jodi much much better and more romantic.yeah meethi-vishnu still don't've any romantic scenes but  they luk much-2 better & chemistry is also visible.
i guess tina ajay sree all should quit uttaran. the cvs r concentrating on atishgarh only. just in order to gain sympathy they r showing akash doind all these household chores and hurting himself.yeah they want 2 make a murderer a hero & now 2 gain sympathy thye r doing this akash redempn drama etc.
The cvs want to show that akash nd surbhi r innocent. the only culprit is ekadish as if akash and surbhi didny have their own mind to use and distinguish btw whats wrong and whats right.Ouch
yeah 2 make them innocent thye r making ekadashi a vamp. and putting all blame on her.
and meethi was rite  that akash was not  akid u agreed wat his mother told him & wat more his younger bro sakrant was never agreed wid them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi_

The_Trendsetter
The_Trendsetter

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by sylvia107

agree dolly.. i literally hate meethi akash pair and mukta vishnu pair..same case here. i hate both pairs & both pairs disgsust me. wenever they cum 2gether they disgusts me.Dead
tina ajay sree and mrunal are all wonderful actors but i really dont lyk mukta with vishnu and meethi with akash.. Ouchi agree all 4 r gud actors but really ajay wid shree & tina wid mrunal don't've a bit of chemistry. they luk pathetic 2gether & romantic scenes toh totally pathetic. 
i loved yuvraj with mukta. i mean their relation was a kind of love hate. i liked their nok jhok but i dont like vishnu and mukta.i also like them 2gether. i didn't see their nok-jhonk much but watever i watched was gud & really mukta & vishnu don't've any story or chemistry.
even without any romantic scenes btw meethi and vishnu i find this jodi much much better and more romantic.yeah meethi-vishnu still don't've any romantic scenes but  they luk much-2 better & chemistry is also visible.
i guess tina ajay sree all should quit uttaran. the cvs r concentrating on atishgarh only. just in order to gain sympathy they r showing akash doind all these household chores and hurting himself.yeah they want 2 make a murderer a hero & now 2 gain sympathy thye r doing this akash redempn drama etc.
yeah 2 make them innocent thye r making ekadashi a vamp. and putting all blame on her.
and meethi was rite  that akash was not  akid u agreed wat his mother told him & wat more his younger bro sakrant was never agreed wid them.

ya... totaly agree with u.. but who tell this to the cvs...Ouch

Rishi_

loveyouichcha IF-Stunnerz
loveyouichcha
loveyouichcha

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Agree with sylvia.ut has an wonderful cast,but the cvs dont knw how to use their talents.in olden days all the music and songs were amazing,i love it very much.

The_Trendsetter

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
i really love kuch khass for veecha...

and...saiyaan for vansh-ichcha...

they were awesome..

but now...Thumbs Down

The_Trendsetter