Vivian Dsena | Return Of Chikna Right Kameena | AT#222 - Page 57

Posted: 10 years ago
@mani these r TB articles😆
aww padh lia mene🤣

Vivian D'sena, one of the leads of Balaji and Star One's upcoming show tentatively titled Fanaa, had a petrifying experience while flying from Indore to Mumbai a few days back.

Vivian says, "Our flight was suffering from bad weather so when we touched down at Mumbai airport we all heaved a sigh of relief. However, to our immense shock the plane took off again and started circling the skies."

Vivian continues, "This was horrifying. The last thing we wanted was this. This take off also triggered confusion and chaos amongst everyone in the flight. Not to mention worry and fear. I too was affected by this mass fright."

In his fear Vivian started murmuring prayers for providence. "I told God - Just now I signed a very good show God and I want to do it. Please don't let anything happen to me, not now," Vivian repeats his fervent prayer.

The flight thankfully landed safely, and the relief and gladness in Vivian's voice is tangible. "After doing turbulence filled rounds in the sky, eventually the pilot announced that we were landing, this time without a sudden reverse (laughs) and we did land safely. This experience really made me incredibly thankful for my life," says Vivian.

Vivian was last seen in Colors' Gangaa where his character ended abruptly. Now, the actor is getting a big platform like Fanaa to showcase his talents. He is paired with the gorgeous Sukirti Kandpal. Recently, Vivian's co-star in Fanaa and debutant Vikas Goopta praised the chemistry between Sukirti and Vivian saying – 'Vivian and Sukirti Kandpal are the leads of the show; they are rockstars and they are looking magic together!'
On da floor ana..padega..
Lunge..ko uthna padega
Step karke dikhana padega...
Originally posted by -LuvYouVivian-

"Being in military school, we used to have a lot of activities planned for Independence Day. From being a part of the flag hoisting ceremony to participating in the parade, I used to be a part of every ceremony. I used tothoroughly enjoy it as it would induce a sense of immense pride. I make sure that I still try and be a part of the celebrations and express my regards for the country."
military skuls have their own plus points😆

On da floor ana..padega..
Lunge..ko uthna padega
Step karke dikhana padega...
how about dhoti😆
Originally posted by devilish-grin

can anyone tell me who r these little birdies of reporters?😆

After months of struggle, Balaji Telefilms seems to have finally got their lead pair to play the desi version of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in the adaptation of Twilight, tentatively titled 'Fanaa' for Star One

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that the creative team had two options to choose from, when it came to the male lead. The choice was between Vivian Dsena who came to the limelight with Kasamh Se and Vivan Bhatena who was last seen in Ekta's Pyaar Ka Bandhan

A little birdie tells us that, "It is Vivian Dsena who has been finalized to play the role of Edward Cullen in Ekta's upcoming show on Star One". 

Even though the production house was looking for a fresh face for the female lead, the team has now opted for a known face to play the role. 

An insider quips, "Sukirti Khandpal who was last seen in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo had been short listed for the role few days back. However, as a late option came in Additi Gupta of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. But now, things seem to have worked out between the production house and Sukirti, and she will be donning the main role in the show". 

If sources are to be believed, both Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Khandpal have accepted the offer and all looks positive as far as the show's future is concerned. 

However, Vivian Dsena who was last seen in Colors' Ganga told TellyBuzz, "Nothing is final as of now. I have not been informed of anything". 

Sukirti on her part said, "I am as of now flying to Bangkok for an ad. I will be back in three days time. Yes, I have been offered the role and talks are certainly on. But I will be taking the final call only after I get back". 

Well, we are certainly looking forward to this adaptation of Twilight coming from Ekta..

TFS😳

Welcum back aqib! 😃
😃 ðŸ˜ƒ
@aqib WB

@all
VIVIAN DSENA
I get nervous when I do something challenging or when I do something new. Being from a spiritual place (Ujjain) I take strength from God. I start saying Gayathri Mantra which gives me a sense of peace and stability. It calms me enough to do work without any hitch.

well even i do it..bt sometimes i do read hanuman chalisa multiple times

lemme post vd quick grills

vd ans😆

Do you daydream?

Yeah, a lot!

Any bad habit you're trying to get rid of?

There are so many'what do I say'

TFS😆

military skuls have their own plus points😆
ahaan 😆

VIVIAN DSENA
I get nervous when I do something challenging or when I do something new. Being from a spiritual place (Ujjain) I take strength from God. I start saying Gayathri Mantra which gives me a sense of peace and stability. It calms me enough to do work without any hitch.

well even i do it..bt sometimes i do read hanuman chalisa multiple times

TFS😊
When was this interview, Ekta?😕
Edited by leelaa9 - 10 years ago