Vivian Dsena | Return Of Chikna Right Kameena | AT#222 - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
Q 4 : how do u keep urself fit ?

ho am nything but a fit guy...am very unfit trust me...but yeah..i try n play foot ball at least twice a week..and..go to the gym twice a week..so yeah..4 days a week i do a little bit of activity towards my body..

Q 5 : character RK is very arrogant so what do u like as of love ?

see for me..ahh..life is all about simplicity..am a very simple man..who roams around in 3/4ths n tee shirts n chappals..though everyone [ laughs again ] gets angry that how come u roam around like this ..but thats how i am comfortable..and what i like abt RK is ..he is..his..his way of u know interacting with people..i ..i really like the quirky part of RK ..because i really love doing that ..its a very ..different shade to the character..which u cant see u know in any or every daily soap...

sis aqib bro is asking dat u read da pm?
just cant imagine how smiley wud he be while giving this whole interview😆

Q 4 : how do u keep urself fit ?

ho am nything but a fit guy...am very unfit trust me...but yeah..i try n play foot ball at least twice a week..and..go to the gym twice a week..so yeah..4 days a week i do a little bit of activity towards my body..

Q 5 : character RK is very arrogant so what do u like as of love ?

see for me..ahh..life is all about simplicity..am a very simple man..who roams around in 3/4ths n tee shirts n chappals..though everyone [ laughs again ] gets angry that how come u roam around like this ..but thats how i am comfortable..and what i like abt RK is ..he is..his..his way of u know interacting with people..i ..i really like the quirky part of RK ..because i really love doing that ..its a very ..different shade to the character..which u cant see u know in any or every daily soap...

Originally posted by Vmpysis

did he sent pm?i didnt checked😆
14 pms r there
lemme c😳
Originally posted by Vmpysis

oh did he?lemme check😆
Q 6 : who is ur mentor ?

see i have so many people around me..i can learn from a light man also..so for me..every perosn around me is a mentor..and u know there is a very known proverb in hindi which says " duniya gang ka sagar hai ..itna batod saklo bato" all urs ...[ smiles sweetly ]  [ if there is a mistake in the proverb kindly ignore am not good in Hindi ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³]

Q 7 : just one thing that u cannot leave home without ?

haan..my wallet.. my wallet n my phone..two things actually  :D

Q 8 : An upcoming Twist to share with ur fans ?

see all has to come..as i have been saying always..u will see more more and more drama ...

Q 9 : How are u n drashti off screen?

we are cordial to each other..and we talk to each other like normal co actors do...so thats how it is !!!

i checked dt ruba n😃 replied too

Q 10 : who is ur favorite character on screen besides RK ?

i don watch much of TV..though i keep watching vampire diaries n true blood..so  yeah i like all those vampires from the TV serials..

Q 11 : A message to ur fans ?

i'd like to say only one thing..its ..guys what ever i am today its because of u guys...thanks to all the love n support..n keep supporting me so that i can entertain u more n more by the day...

Q 12 : do u have any bollywood Aspiration ?
lets see what God's got in store..[ laughs] i never plan my career..i just follow the destiny..let see where it takes me...
Q 13 : how is it working with nautanki production ?

its very ...nautnaki films...saurabh tiwari and Abhinav shukla..both of them...one of the... very chilled out producers i have ever seen and saurabh is very creative..he wud u know ...every 10 ..15 days he wud call me when there is a track change..n there is a emotions change in the character...he wud personally call me n brief me about the change in the story and he wud personally give us narrations ..i think we dont very often see on tv producers giving narrations to actors..only the writer n creative ppl do ..n yeah saurabh has a lot of input in the story...and he is gotta very different kind of imagination abt characters..abt story..he is really good..very creative person ...

Q 14 : how is life after marriage ?

yeah of course ..marriage.. changes a man..or rather changes a boy into a man [ laughs ] ..so there is a lot of responsibilities which grow in ..because now..earlier u were one n cud who do anything n everything..but now u r two..n u have to take care of a girl who comes from a different house where u were living in..and she is someone's heart beat..she is someones oxygen..so obviously i wud like to treat my girl like a princess..