India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk and his mood swings muaah

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
PartyLoved RK today in his chikina avatar ..and man his mood swings and the stair scene was too good ...loved rks  expressions there...he looked too good Day Dreaming

Radhakis scene was good too ..I Luv the contrast between Radha and padmini ..Radha how ever selfish she might be looks out for rk and never falters showing him the right path ...padmini however always goes with Madhu whether right or wring...that is why I like Radha more than padmini ...

Sultan o dupatta mein chup ke aaya Dead

Edited by armummy - 17 August 2013 at 2:38pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Onlinechic1rupa1939sweetmaya_khanbcbs_srk1mangalorehinapriyaapvsluvyoumahimeshamasan1vintage_12vishti4evaShazziemadmadonaLove-Blossomscardio21sarcastic_teen..sairat..Looteri_Dulhan

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Long live RK n his mood swings..  Hope RK ke mood swings ko Bhai aur Dips ki umar lag jaye.. LOLTongue
He looked as sharp as the RK from the early days., may I dare to hope that CVs have finally awakened from their deep slumber? Thumbs Up

not that I am crazy about RJ as a mother, but Padmini is the worst mother possible for a girl.. She has animalistic instincts of saving the life of her offspring but the high order human maternal instincts are missing..

Did she even for once regret tat she asked a creepy villain to kidnap her daughter? Even when Madhu was trying to introspect that she was wrong in trusting a criminal, she told her that she was right..DeadD'oh

This woman never shows a right path to her daughter, in fact encourages them to go on a suicidal mission. Madhu should thank her stars for Malik and RK in her life.. Else this disgusting mom would keep throwing her daughter at every man who comes their way, be it an unemployed dude, an arrogant superstar, and even a cold blooded murderer, a hard core criminal!! What a shame...

Don't get me started on that shame on the name of motherhood mother..!! I hate her only a tad bit less than that lecher! I feel like flogging her.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 17 August 2013 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkmasan11mangalore..sairat..

rishbalaeiej Senior Member
rishbalaeiej
rishbalaeiej

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
NICE
RK ROCKSSCool
sarcastic_teen IF-Sizzlerz
sarcastic_teen
sarcastic_teen

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
nice post
R8 Kameena is back
armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Long live RK n his mood swings..  Hope RK ke mood swings ko Bhai aur Dips ki umar lag jaye.. LOLTongue
He looked as sharp as the RK from the early days., may I dare to hope that CVs have finally awakened from their deep slumber? Thumbs Up

not that I am crazy about RJ as a mother, but Padmini is the worst mother possible for a girl.. She has animalistic instincts of saving the life of her offspring but the high order human maternal instincts are missing..

Did she even for once regret tat she asked a creepy villain to kidnap her daughter? Even when Madhu was trying to introspect that she was wrong in trusting a criminal, she told her that she was right..DeadD'oh

This woman never shows a right path to her daughter, in fact encourages them to go on a suicidal mission. Madhu should thank her stars for Malik and RK in her life.. Else this disgusting mom would keep throwing her daughter at every man who comes their way, be it an unemployed dude, an arrogant superstar, and even a cold blooded murderer, a hard core criminal!! What a shame...

Don't get me started on that shame on the name of motherhood mother..!! I hate her only a tad bit less than that lecher! I feel like flogging her.. 

I am keeping my fingers crossed don't trust this cvs ...they can just make it for day and then go back so hoping our sharp rk is back.

I never liked padmini ..I don't understand her ..she herself is too naive or bewakoof I guess and had good luck in life to met shams her so she is always high on ego and in dreamland ..never ever ties to show anything wrong to Madhu and the most I hate like she is too quick to push Madhu towards men , I did not even like her pushing Madhu towards rk 

But keeping hope alive till Monday to see intelligent rk if cvs are meherbaan on us 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruaru

NICE
RK ROCKSSCool

He really rocked today ..I loved his kamina looks on stair scene
armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Richa04

nice post
R8 Kameena is back

Hope so he is back for sure ..I don't want it to be lollipop
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

Originally posted by cardio21

I am keeping my fingers crossed don't trust this cvs ...they can just make it for day and then go back so hoping our sharp rk is back.

I never liked padmini ..I don't understand her ..she herself is too naive or bewakoof I guess and had good luck in life to met shams her so she is always high on ego and in dreamland ..never ever ties to show anything wrong to Madhu and the most I hate like she is too quick to push Madhu towards men , I did not even like her pushing Madhu towards rk 

But keeping hope alive till Monday to see intelligent rk if cvs are meherbaan on us 

Agreed!! I was extremely happy when RK believed Madhu that Sultan is alive, but what happened next.. The injection washed away the news out of his brain or subsided it in a deep dark corner of his brain.. So I will wait for next few episodes before raising my hopes too high.. 

And of course!! I never liked her when she pushed her on RK even.. Honestly, I liked it when she brought her out of the guilt of having a soft corner for him at the hospital. That was a sane advice tat RK is not completely evil and she is not wrong in feeling bad for him.

But that statement of moving forward in that 4-phera wedding was quite uncalled for. Even RK n RJ wanted to compete the pheras before moving ahead in the relationship.. But not the great Pads Mai!
Okay even I don't believe in 4 or 7 pheras as long as it was socially acceptable. And from what it seems, it actually was..
But either a person should worry about societal norms or shouldn't worry about them at all.. I don't like her changing stances according to her convenience.

Go to top