nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Originally posted by nebuna

Many might feel hurt
But I don t want the kids to be dancing like that
Their tissues and body parts are soft and tender to see the girl kid getting lifted and circled by other kid  was scary today
I was waiting for that dance to get over quickly and safely 

Let them just enjoy their dance anyway colors will get them off before finale why make them dance like that

You know I felt that way too but if you watch their acts in India's got talent, you'll see how flexible and talented they are! It's like Sonali has no bones at all!! 

The lift they did with Sumant holding Sonali and moving her around - hands between the legs (which has been done in this season's jhalak before by another couple) -- I saw this move for the first time on India's Got Talent when they performed!! I almost died when I saw it then!!!

I am not much into reality shows but
One step where he lifts her around towards his back where she slides  down to the floor
I was like literally scared and tensed and I feel she did slip from his hands
That was scary
I really want the parents here to take  a call on certain things

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.XHayaa.menigmatic_zephy

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

I don t watch that show either
BUt they need to enjoy life and play around
Its good to get them involved in extra curricular activities but why make them stressed out and spoil their childhood 

Agree to a certain extent but am sure they must be having ample time to study and enjoy their childhood as well. Sometimes it might be a little hard, it is same for the countless child actors working for TV shows. I am happy that S&S got proper recognition and exposure through IGT and hope they make all their dreams come true...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nebunaVenus.Xenigmatic_zephy-Dhoop-

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shelly1026

Many might feel hurt
But I don t want the kids to be dancing like that
Their tissues and body parts are soft and tender to see the girl kid getting lifted and circled by other kid  was scary today
I was waiting for that dance to get over quickly and safely 

Let them just enjoy their dance anyway colors will get them off before finale why make them dance like that

You know I felt that way too but if you watch their acts in India's got talent, you'll see how flexible and talented they are! It's like Sonali has no bones at all!! 

The lift they did with Sumant holding Sonali and moving her around - hands between the legs (which has been done in this season's jhalak before by another couple) -- I saw this move for the first time on India's Got Talent when they performed!! I almost died when I saw it then!!!

I am not much into reality shows but
One step where he lifts her around towards his back where she slides  down to the floor
I was like literally scared and tensed and I feel she did slip from his hands
That was scary
I really want the parents here to take  a call on certain things

You're right. It's really scary as it is something we are completely not used to.  When I saw the lifts they did on IGT for the first time, I felt exactly like you. But now, I look forward to their lifts!! No one does lifts like them Clap

nebunaenigmatic_zephy-Dhoop-

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by charminggenie

Lauren - Hatts off to Punit. My eyes were totally on him,  that bansuri step and smile, Superb, seemed a bit like Raghav there. But damn this girl has the toughest job, she needs to unlearn whatever she has trained before, to get the expressions, timing and the thumkas right. her dedication is inspiring, she truly is made for dancing.

I know..people say being a trained dancer makes it easy..they don't get the fact that it makes it all the more difficult for her to get the Indian dancing..unlike others..who are atuned to indian dancing..

And yes, limelights all on pUneet today..well deserved..

Thumbs UpSo agree with you there! It IS more difficult fir a dancer trained in a specific style to dance in completely different styles as their body is used to moving a certain way (good point - don't know why I didn't think of that before Wink)

-DhinChak-enigmatic_zephy-Dhoop-

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Gud one zephu
I watched todays show after a decade:d
Yes highly disappointed wit salman"s choreo-he proved again he is just master of contemporary( though we dont understand his contemporary also).. dd was looking gud,she enjoyed herself,salman was the culprit today:)

I didnt enjoyed shaan's performance too:( he was energetic bt not like his very first episodes..and crap judges" yes shaan ur bk"and gave 24! Yes he desrved 24,bt why they says such things which they never means?!!

Kids- no comments,iam not liking their same old lifts:@ I jst like manish's joke wit shonali at da end..rest are too irritating.

Loved sana's dance nd energy;)

Lauren and mukti-- super se upar:p

And sid--chalo serial mey milte hey;)

Saniya93enigmatic_zephyBeingBlunt

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Zaphy ... Thank you so much for the reviewsHug ..and we were missing this for weeks .. 

I still couldnt watch as i have vistors at home .. But I think i can watch them and enjoy them even better after reading your review.. When first time i read i missed Sana s part .. then I was like oh . .. didnt they perform today ..then again i read oh .. gotta .. And I am so happy with laurens and sanas review ..and sp laurens .. I know getting 10 from judges is very much easier than getting 12 from u .. My girl could grab it ..yahooo... I am so happy ... Dancing

I ll comment once again after i watch all the performance .. 

Edited by HashiBoo - 17 August 2013 at 1:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-Venus.Xenigmatic_zephyBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Zaphy ... Thank you so much for the reviewsHug ..and we were missing this for weeks .. 

I still couldnt watch as i have vistors at home .. But I think i can watch them and enjoy them even better after reading your review.. When first time i read i missed Sana s part .. then I was like oh . .. didnt they perform today ..then again i read oh .. gotta .. And I am so happy with laurens and sanas review ..and sp laurens .. I know getting 10 from judges is very much easier that getting 12 from u .. My girl could grab it ..yahooo... I am so happy ... Dancing

I ll comment once again after i watch all the performance .. 

@bold, Agree...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephyHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis dear! Enjoyed reading it and agree with all your points StarEmbarrassed

enigmatic_zephyHashiBoo-Dhoop-

Go to top