Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Review: 17th August (Page 3)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by charminggenie

@Zephy Now you really don't like me enough, huh, had to force me so that I can praise you for this bang on, purrrfect, this is it ...review.

I love you... my interest in directing that BBC movie is still on..i shall never get finer actors than both of you..infact with IPKND2 launhcing..i cna have my own IF IPKND story..superhit !!!!... LOL

I love you more now... we both charge a tonne of money, but for you I will do it for free, I was so happy when you made that Lizzy Bennet Diaries reference... you better write and send the goodies this way..
Hug i had no idea u r on JDJ..
Ok confession, this time this show is beyond scripted. .. secretly read and crushed over your reviews, now here I amEmbarrassed just for you.

Sana- she is my girl, what a performer, she makes it difficult for the viewers to feast their eyes on Tushaar, her energy is superb, those isolations were so perfect. Was it just me as she kind of reminded me of Alisha from DID1 .

ai ai ai ai ia ia ia...she rocks!

Shaan- Miss Marischa , think he is loosing interest. He has this naturally flexible body. I think somewhere he is resigned or tired from this competition.

Agree

Lauren - Hatts off to Punit. My eyes were totally on him,  that bansuri step and smile, Superb, seemed a bit like Raghav there. But damn this girl has the toughest job, she needs to unlearn whatever she has trained before, to get the expressions, timing and the thumkas right. her dedication is inspiring, she truly is made for dancing.

I know..people say being a trained dancer makes it easy..they don't get the fact that it makes it all the more difficult for her to get the Indian dancing..unlike others..who are atuned to indian dancing..

And yes, limelights all on pUneet today..well deserved..

Kids- I want them to dance without lifts just for once, but I guess they know their target audience and its like they have to perform these lifts to get those votes. More floor work and really they need to relax and just dance.

hmm.. i liked the knee rolls...few elements around..it was nice..

Mukti- She got her groove back in the face-off, totally killed it. I want that Mukti back. Her expressions and the hold on beats were superb, unnecessary lifts, but her floor work was brilliant deserved a 9/10. Unfair on Remo to point about the lifts, I don't see him putting his foot down for the kids - who need to stop doing lifts for their own good.

Kids lifts - i can still understand because they are good..but others ..no..

yea!..Mukti was totally in her element today..loved it..

Dhrasti - She had potential, sadly someone out there decided to play safe. Don't think its just Salman or Dhrasti , this has to be the channel's call, they know how to play her fanbase. Sadly dance is suffering.

Maybe you are right it is the channel..but ya i agree..the girl has immense potential..unfortunately...

Also, please tell me I am a tru sherlock holmes..eh Watson?
Watson to your Holmes...anyday, just let me know when you need my services...,  though for now I see a beyond amazing dancer in you?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.Xenigmatic_zephy

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

Glad that you are back with your kickass reviews Big smile

Agree with most things...Thumbs Up

My scoring:

Drashti: Choreo: 1, Dance: 1, expressions and energy: 2 = 4/12 Ouch

Shaan: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 3 (just because he is 40+) = 7/12 

Sana: Choreo: 3, Dance: 3.5, expressions and energy: 4 = 10.5/12 Dancing

Kids: Choreo: 2 (finally KJo spoke about all lifting n no-dance), Dance: 3, expressions and energy: 2 = 7/12 

Lauren: Choreo: 4 (although an oft repeated theme, it was very smart of Punit to have it performed with the DJ mix Clap), Dance: 4, expressions: 4 = 12/12 Star

Mukti: Choreo: 2, Dance: 3, expressions: 2 = 7/12

Face off: Mukti's best performance on Jhalak...Clap

P.S. Remo having boy crush on MD...LOL

lol... I am sherlock..chalo 2nd guess is as good..

BANG ON...WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.Xenigmatic_zephy

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Many might feel hurt
But I don t want the kids to be dancing like that
Their tissues and body parts are soft and tender to see the girl kid getting lifted and circled by other kid  was scary today
I was waiting for that dance to get over quickly and safely 

Let them just enjoy their dance anyway colors will get them off before finale why make them dance like that

You know I felt that way too but if you watch their acts in India's got talent, you'll see how flexible and talented they are! It's like Sonali has no bones at all!! 

The lift they did with Sumant holding Sonali and moving her around - hands between the legs (which has been done in this season's jhalak before by another couple) -- I saw this move for the first time on India's Got Talent when they performed!! I almost died when I saw it then!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-nebuna-Dhoop-

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Review Zephy. Clap
Agree with everything especially about Sana. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

• Shaan, Sid, Sana and Mukti...all in danger zone.. lol...'S' gang ki bajane wali hai future mein..Big smile.. anyway mother son jodi ki ladai hogi aaj...( use your grey cells why i called them what i called them Wink)

Why is there a bottom-4? I don't understand this show and how they can just change up the format as we go along.

What next? Next week there will be 5 people in the "bottom" and only one person safe LOL

Venus.Xenigmatic_zephy-Dhoop-

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Many might feel hurt
Their tissues and body parts are soft and tender to see the girl kid getting lifted and circled by other kid  was scary today

Let them just enjoy their dance anyway colors will get them off before finale why make them dance like that

You would hate DID then..Big smile

Well I am hoping they take care of the way it shud be done..under guidance..

but then u hv such young kids doing so much today..what a stressful life..

I don t watch that show either
BUt they need to enjoy life and play around
Its good to get them involved in extra curricular activities but why make them stressed out and spoil their childhood 
Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by handlessthakur

I am still reeling from the after effects of Lauren Punit's act..how amazing can these two get..kudos guys..!!Definitely my fave of all their perfomances..Punit was SO good today not just with the choreography but with his dancing as well..I am one of those few people who always believed that Punit DOES actually choreograph all the acts..LOL..with a few inputs from Lauren..also also techincally Lauren is superior to Punit so she comes off outshining him in almost all their acts..but today he was right there with her..perhaps even better than her..which is a huge achievement..choreography was brilliant as always..always felt he is a better choreographer than a dancer(today he rocked both the roles).
On a side note,I was all ready to bash him today thinking he will make a hue and cry regarding his fracture..but thankfully it was dealt well by him..although would have loved had Manish not mentioned it at all, but then drama and Jhalak go hand in handLOL
rest all perfomances were below average for me..Sana Tushar were good..but I felt somewhere Tushar wasnt that good as he normally is..maybe cos it was out of his comfort zone..didnt like Dhrashti's or Shaan's acts..kids were ok..

Since u mentioned the robotic/silver theme being used often-a certain actress's fans are sending hate tweets to colors and LP saying that the entire act was copied from Prince Faisal in DID..I havent seen their act but from what I heard the song they used was Babuji zara dheere chalo..so I cant possibly imagine how they can copy the entire act when the songs are so diverseConfused..have u watched that one? 

I think they are saying that the Robotics/indian is a concept used earlier.  But I fail to see how if someone does something similar to another act, that is "copying" or "cheating"

I realized today that the signature lift used by one couple that has been used by them in at least three performances in different variations was originally used by Sonali-Somant in India's Got Talent..also, the wheel chair act has been used before in dance show many a times.  Therefore, I fail to understand why some people keep on cribbing about "cheating" and stuff when the couple they support are guilty of the same exact thing...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Many might feel hurt

You know I felt that way too but if you watch their acts in India's got talent, you'll see how flexible and talented they are! It's like Sonali has no bones at all!! 

The lift they did with Sumant holding Sonali and moving her around - hands between the legs (which has been done in this season's jhalak before by another couple) -- I saw this move for the first time on India's Got Talent when they performed!! I almost died when I saw it then!!!

Ya they are made of spring...EmbarrassedBig smile

nebunaVenus.Xenigmatic_zephy

Go to top