Review: 17th August (Page 2)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Many might feel hurt
But I don t want the kids to be dancing like that
Their tissues and body parts are soft and tender to see the girl kid getting lifted and circled by other kid  was scary today
I was waiting for that dance to get over quickly and safely 

Let them just enjoy their dance anyway colors will get them off before finale why make them dance like that

You would hate DID then..Big smile

Well I am hoping they take care of the way it shud be done..under guidance..

but then u hv such young kids doing so much today..what a stressful life..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuna

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@Zephy Now you really don't like me enough, huh, had to force me so that I can praise you for this bang on, purrrfect, this is it ...review.

Sana- she is my girl, what a performer, she makes it difficult for the viewers to feast their eyes on Tushaar, her energy is superb, those isolations were so perfect. Was it just me as she kind of reminded me of Alisha from DID1 .

Shaan- Miss Marischa , think he is loosing interest. He has this naturally flexible body. I think somewhere he is resigned or tired from this competition.

Lauren - Hatts off to Punit. My eyes were totally on him,  that bansuri step and smile, Superb, seemed a bit like Raghav there. But damn this girl has the toughest job, she needs to unlearn whatever she has trained before, to get the expressions, timing and the thumkas right. her dedication is inspiring, she truly is made for dancing.

Kids- I want them to dance without lifts just for once, but I guess they know their target audience and its like they have to perform these lifts to get those votes. More floor work and really they need to relax and just dance.

Mukti- She got her groove back in the face-off, totally killed it. I want that Mukti back. Her expressions and the hold on beats were superb, unnecessary lifts, but her floor work was brilliant deserved a 9/10. Unfair on Remo to point about the lifts, I don't see him putting his foot down for the kids - who need to stop doing lifts for their own good.

Dhrasti - She had potential, sadly someone out there decided to play safe. Don't think its just Salman or Dhrasti , this has to be the channel's call, they know how to play her fanbase. Sadly dance is suffering.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Saniya93Venus.Xenigmatic_zephyBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the review zephy...agree Mukti's dance off performance was too good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.Xenigmatic_zephy

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Lauren and Punit #Rocked the show totally!
Loved them! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.Xenigmatic_zephyHashiBoo

chetrohan Groupbie
chetrohan
chetrohan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
 Great review. I agree with all comments. 
First thing about elimination yes Sid had to go this time. There was no surprise. He knew it too. It seems to me He gave up.(Judges made comments too about that) That was really Sad. I really thought being a non-dancer he had a  potential. May be he was tired of hearing body builder comments. Really from previous years non dancers he was far better good. His chemistry with Mohina was fab. I am not follower of Sid. 

Now yes today Punit and Lauren deserved full marks. This was best. Last week they did not deserved full 30 but they got it anyway. That is bad for them. If u get 30 marks every time then when u do good it does not show. I hope judges keep this in mind. They should be judged on their capability. There should be higher expectation from them. 

For Sana - yeh ladki deserved 30 this time. I don't agree with Ramo.      Bhiya hum bhi gujarati hai. Sab pata hai. Kaha dikha aapko jyada hilna on hip-hop. uhi gappe ladate hai. karan madhuri unko to khuch dikha hi nahi tha to kyo 10 mark nahi diye ? bade aaye 8 mark dene wale. Lagata hai Ramo is worried about Sana against Lauren. No need to give someone less marks because of insecurity. Tushar ko kya ho Gaya hai. Lagata hai heart is broken for not deserved marks. Tushar buck up u show judges that nothing can bring u down. 

Mukti is ok.  She need smarter choreographer  - yeh ladki kha jati hai apne choreographer ko.. Lol Madhuri pointed out. 

Kids no comments

Salu + drasti could do better. 

Shaan like he said  jyada marks Milne chiye the but Sneha  kuch jyada hi over energetic thi. Chalo  koi Baat nahi. Tomorrow looks better. 

tanya12enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Zephy Now you really don't like me enough, huh, had to force me so that I can praise you for this bang on, purrrfect, this is it ...review.

I love you... my interest in directing that BBC movie is still on..i shall never get finer actors than both of you..infact with IPKND2 launhcing..i cna have my own IF IPKND story..superhit !!!!... LOL

Hug i had no idea u r on JDJ..

Sana- she is my girl, what a performer, she makes it difficult for the viewers to feast their eyes on Tushaar, her energy is superb, those isolations were so perfect. Was it just me as she kind of reminded me of Alisha from DID1 .

ai ai ai ai ia ia ia...she rocks!

Shaan- Miss Marischa , think he is loosing interest. He has this naturally flexible body. I think somewhere he is resigned or tired from this competition.

Agree

Lauren - Hatts off to Punit. My eyes were totally on him,  that bansuri step and smile, Superb, seemed a bit like Raghav there. But damn this girl has the toughest job, she needs to unlearn whatever she has trained before, to get the expressions, timing and the thumkas right. her dedication is inspiring, she truly is made for dancing.

I know..people say being a trained dancer makes it easy..they don't get the fact that it makes it all the more difficult for her to get the Indian dancing..unlike others..who are atuned to indian dancing..

And yes, limelights all on pUneet today..well deserved..

Kids- I want them to dance without lifts just for once, but I guess they know their target audience and its like they have to perform these lifts to get those votes. More floor work and really they need to relax and just dance.

hmm.. i liked the knee rolls...few elements around..it was nice..

Mukti- She got her groove back in the face-off, totally killed it. I want that Mukti back. Her expressions and the hold on beats were superb, unnecessary lifts, but her floor work was brilliant deserved a 9/10. Unfair on Remo to point about the lifts, I don't see him putting his foot down for the kids - who need to stop doing lifts for their own good.

Kids lifts - i can still understand because they are good..but others ..no..

yea!..Mukti was totally in her element today..loved it..

Dhrasti - She had potential, sadly someone out there decided to play safe. Don't think its just Salman or Dhrasti , this has to be the channel's call, they know how to play her fanbase. Sadly dance is suffering.

Maybe you are right it is the channel..but ya i agree..the girl has immense potential..unfortunately...

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 17 August 2013 at 11:55am

Venus.X-Dhoop-

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Glad that you are back with your kickass reviews Big smile

Agree with most things...Thumbs Up

My scoring:

Drashti: Choreo: 1, Dance: 1, expressions and energy: 2 = 4/12 Ouch

Shaan: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 3 (just because he is 40+) = 7/12 

Sana: Choreo: 3, Dance: 3.5, expressions and energy: 4 = 10.5/12 Dancing

Kids: Choreo: 2 (finally KJo spoke about all lifting n no-dance), Dance: 3, expressions and energy: 2 = 7/12 

Lauren: Choreo: 4 (although an oft repeated theme, it was very smart of Punit to have it performed with the DJ mix Clap), Dance: 4, expressions: 4 = 12/12 Star

Mukti: Choreo: 2, Dance: 3, expressions: 2 = 7/12

Face off: Mukti's best performance on Jhalak...Clap

P.S. Remo having boy crush on MD...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12WANDERLUSTVenus.Xenigmatic_zephy-Dhoop-

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

Glad that you are back with your kickass reviews Big smile

Agree with most things...Thumbs Up

My scoring:

Drashti: Choreo: 1, Dance: 1, expressions and energy: 2 = 4/12 Ouch

Shaan: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 3 (just because he is 40+) = 7/12 

Sana: Choreo: 3, Dance: 3.5, expressions and energy: 4 = 10.5/12 Dancing

Kids: Choreo: 2 (finally KJo spoke about all lifting n no-dance), Dance: 3, expressions and energy: 2 = 7/12 

Lauren: Choreo: 4 (although an oft repeated theme, it was very smart of Punit to have it performed with the DJ mix Clap), Dance: 4, expressions: 4 = 12/12 Star

Mukti: Choreo: 2, Dance: 3, expressions: 2 = 7/12

Face off: Mukti's best performance on Jhalak...Clap

P.S. Remo having boy crush on MD...LOL

lol... I am sherlock..chalo 2nd guess is as good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-

Go to top