Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

• Shaan, Sid, Sana and Mukti...all in danger zone.. lol...'S' gang ki bajane wali hai future mein..πŸ˜ƒ.. anyway mother son jodi ki ladai hogi aaj...( use your grey cells why i called them what i called them πŸ˜‰)

Why is there a bottom-4? I don't understand this show and how they can just change up the format as we go along.

What next? Next week there will be 5 people in the "bottom" and only one person safe πŸ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

You would hate DID then..πŸ˜ƒ

Well I am hoping they take care of the way it shud be done..under guidance..

but then u hv such young kids doing so much today..what a stressful life..

I don t watch that show either
BUt they need to enjoy life and play around
Its good to get them involved in extra curricular activities but why make them stressed out and spoil their childhood 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I am still reeling from the after effects of Lauren Punit's act..how amazing can these two get..kudos guys..!!Definitely my fave of all their perfomances..Punit was SO good today not just with the choreography but with his dancing as well..I am one of those few people who always believed that Punit DOES actually choreograph all the acts..πŸ˜†..with a few inputs from Lauren..also also techincally Lauren is superior to Punit so she comes off outshining him in almost all their acts..but today he was right there with her..perhaps even better than her..which is a huge achievement..choreography was brilliant as always..always felt he is a better choreographer than a dancer(today he rocked both the roles).

On a side note,I was all ready to bash him today thinking he will make a hue and cry regarding his fracture..but thankfully it was dealt well by him..although would have loved had Manish not mentioned it at all, but then drama and Jhalak go hand in handπŸ˜†
rest all perfomances were below average for me..Sana Tushar were good..but I felt somewhere Tushar wasnt that good as he normally is..maybe cos it was out of his comfort zone..didnt like Dhrashti's or Shaan's acts..kids were ok..

Since u mentioned the robotic/silver theme being used often-a certain actress's fans are sending hate tweets to colors and LP saying that the entire act was copied from Prince Faisal in DID..I havent seen their act but from what I heard the song they used was Babuji zara dheere chalo..so I cant possibly imagine how they can copy the entire act when the songs are so diverseπŸ˜•..have u watched that one? 

I think they are saying that the Robotics/indian is a concept used earlier.  But I fail to see how if someone does something similar to another act, that is "copying" or "cheating"

I realized today that the signature lift used by one couple that has been used by them in at least three performances in different variations was originally used by Sonali-Somant in India's Got Talent..also, the wheel chair act has been used before in dance show many a times.  Therefore, I fail to understand why some people keep on cribbing about "cheating" and stuff when the couple they support are guilty of the same exact thing...

Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

You know I felt that way too but if you watch their acts in India's got talent, you'll see how flexible and talented they are! It's like Sonali has no bones at all!! 

The lift they did with Sumant holding Sonali and moving her around - hands between the legs (which has been done in this season's jhalak before by another couple) -- I saw this move for the first time on India's Got Talent when they performed!! I almost died when I saw it then!!!

Ya they are made of spring...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

You know I felt that way too but if you watch their acts in India's got talent, you'll see how flexible and talented they are! It's like Sonali has no bones at all!! 

The lift they did with Sumant holding Sonali and moving her around - hands between the legs (which has been done in this season's jhalak before by another couple) -- I saw this move for the first time on India's Got Talent when they performed!! I almost died when I saw it then!!!

I am not much into reality shows but
One step where he lifts her around towards his back where she slides  down to the floor
I was like literally scared and tensed and I feel she did slip from his hands
That was scary
I really want the parents here to take  a call on certain things
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

I don t watch that show either
BUt they need to enjoy life and play around
Its good to get them involved in extra curricular activities but why make them stressed out and spoil their childhood 

Agree to a certain extent but am sure they must be having ample time to study and enjoy their childhood as well. Sometimes it might be a little hard, it is same for the countless child actors working for TV shows. I am happy that S&S got proper recognition and exposure through IGT and hope they make all their dreams come true...πŸ˜ƒ
Venus.X thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

I am not much into reality shows but
One step where he lifts her around towards his back where she slides  down to the floor
I was like literally scared and tensed and I feel she did slip from his hands
That was scary
I really want the parents here to take  a call on certain things

You're right. It's really scary as it is something we are completely not used to.  When I saw the lifts they did on IGT for the first time, I felt exactly like you. But now, I look forward to their lifts!! No one does lifts like them πŸ‘
Venus.X thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌSo agree with you there! It IS more difficult fir a dancer trained in a specific style to dance in completely different styles as their body is used to moving a certain way (good point - don't know why I didn't think of that before πŸ˜‰)
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gud one zephu
I watched todays show after a decade:d
Yes highly disappointed wit salman"s choreo-he proved again he is just master of contemporary( though we dont understand his contemporary also).. dd was looking gud,she enjoyed herself,salman was the culprit today:)

I didnt enjoyed shaan's performance too:( he was energetic bt not like his very first episodes..and crap judges" yes shaan ur bk"and gave 24! Yes he desrved 24,bt why they says such things which they never means?!!

Kids- no comments,iam not liking their same old lifts:@ I jst like manish's joke wit shonali at da end..rest are too irritating.

Loved sana's dance nd energy;)

Lauren and mukti-- super se upar:p

And sid--chalo serial mey milte hey;)
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zaphy ... Thank you so much for the reviewsπŸ€— ..and we were missing this for weeks .. 

I still couldnt watch as i have vistors at home .. But I think i can watch them and enjoy them even better after reading your review.. When first time i read i missed Sana s part .. then I was like oh . .. didnt they perform today ..then again i read oh .. gotta .. And I am so happy with laurens and sanas review ..and sp laurens .. I know getting 10 from judges is very much easier than getting 12 from u .. My girl could grab it ..yahooo... I am so happy ... 

I ll comment once again after i watch all the performance .. 

Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next