CC 38 : Foster Stay Forever ! [I/O] - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Nids...I will update the comment in a couple of hours. Your update came in really late last night forme 
Originally posted by Anupama.

thats true. You have been writing continuously since LIYE i guess..

That's true...I am actually looking forward to a break after TBWAD is done...:)
Sandy i read your reply on eit conversation we had been having kal.,abhi.. Sorry i had fallen asleep..

I agree. The under the wraps part was out long before story ended in CW. Maybe same way is taken up in eit. Their past is almost clear if it is that what we came up with..Edited by Anupama. - 10 years ago
When I'm doing something, I'm scared to take a break now...When I stopped paiting for 6 months about 4 years ago...I never thought I would find it impossible to go back...One of thre saddest things to happen to me. So I'm scared of breaks
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Anu, she still has TBWTD to complete😉 So the break will not be that long if I know Jenny right.

Yes the break will begin after TBWAD id done...and this new story is actually not new...this was my first attempt at writing something a few years ago...before IPK happened...even before I met my hubby...It is half written already..but I will have to make some changes...
Originally posted by Anupama.

Sandy i read your reply on eit conversation we had been having kal.,abhi.. Sorry i had fallen asleep..

I agree. The under the wraps part was out long before story ended in CW. Maybe same way is taken up in eit. There past is almost clear if it is that what we came up with..

There is a little more of the past left Anu...

That is Arnav's mother's side family magic...That will be the key to solve the magic at Isle ...I am really not expecting too much siuspense...lets see.
Originally posted by IPK007

Yes the break will begin after TBWAD id done...and this new story is actually not new...this was my first attempt at writing something a few years ago...before IPK happened...even before I met my hubby...It is half written already..but I will have to make some changes...

Really...Now I'm really excited Jen...You have a story that comes from the heart...now with all the writing experiece you've had...it'll make it a fantastic read.
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

There is a little more of the past left Anu...

That is Arnav's mother's side family magic...That will be the key to solve the magic at Isle ...I am really not expecting too much siuspense...lets see.

me too 😆
Originally posted by IPK007

really ? For whom you used to write then? Friends or any fictions site?
Gotta go girls...cooking calls😆

GN / GD🤗