CC 38 : Foster Stay Forever ! [I/O] - Page 58

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nexus_13

Ho shuru har pal aise ho shuru har din aise...nescafe!

Lame I know..😳

hema rekha jaya aur sushma!
Sabki pasand Nirma! Washing powder nirma! Nirma!
ALS will remain very special ...foever...seriously jen... I used tosit in my apartment...late night waiting for the update...and I used to read CC girls spam...I used to read and smile away while waiting for the update...tehn I would read the chapter...finish the review an dthen sleep...such was my addiction...or should i call it meditation

I feel life has come such a long way...I swear I get emotional thinking about it.

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Jen Jen🤗

How'z life?

Hey Sandy...at work right now...eating a sandwich..just finished unresing my comment on DND..:)
Originally posted by Nexus_13

Jen, loved reading ALS latest update... loved how wedding got over in half a update... mujhe elaborate explanations on wedding pasand nahin hain...

👍🏼❤️

Thanks Nivi...🤗I'm glad you liked it :)
Originally posted by IPK007

Hey Sandy...at work right now...eating a sandwich..just finished unresing my comment on DND..:)

I read and Loved your comment...may I say why? Everyone talked about Arnav bh...but my favourite line was Arnav and his university of life and how he cannot be accused of charm..bla blan\h...No one commented about that but you did ...Love you for that Jen🤗

I wish i couls click like a few times
Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago

ALS will remain very special ...foever...seriously jen... I used tosit in my apartment...late night waiting for the update...and I used to read CC girls spam...I used to read and smile away while waiting for the update...tehn I would read the chapter...finish the review an dthen sleep...such was my addiction...or should i call it meditation

I feel life has come such a long way...I swear I get emotional thinking about it.

Thanks Sandy...🤗 For me the best part of ALS is that it gave me such lovely friends..❤️

Thanks Sandy...🤗 For me the best part of ALS is that it gave me such lovely friends..❤️

For me too Jen...friends...i would nevre have known any of you if it wasnt for Foster😊

I read and Loved your comment...may I say why? Everyone talked about Arnav bh...but my favourite line was Arnav and his university of life and how he cannot be accused of charm..bla blan\h...No one commented about that but you did ...Love you for that Jen🤗

I wish i couls click like a few times

Those were wonderfully written lines and did such a fine job of boldly etching his character..😊

Those were wonderfully written lines and did such a fine job of boldly etching his character..😊

🤗
was it hard writing the love scene with IF restrictions?