Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AquaSandhya

Like ...he is sad things went wrng but he is not sorry he wanted them?

that s what. Might have been a bit rough though, while 'wanting more.' and then Khushi showing that tinge of fear while Arnav held her and the latter when recognizes it, turns pale.
Do you remember that chapter,in flashback, where Lavanya is insulting a numb Khushi? Calling her 'ice maiden' and all..and then saying you arnt that anymore though..
Anupama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _disha_

Lazy Bum !

Kal Liza finished reading PB and we had a good discussion over it !😳Toh mujhe teri yaad aayi !

Did u start WTL ?

Ok m going .. catch up later !

teri yaad aayi tooo,
jal utha mera bheega badan.. :P
us story me toh samajh nai aaya k gussa hu and ro du..
Jo b ho, Shamsher ki thodi pitai aur honi chahiye thi.

Nai nai padha WTL. :s
bacha ke rakha hai.
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anupama.

that s what. Might have been a bit rough though, while 'wanting more.' and then Khushi showing that tinge of fear while Arnav held her and the latter when recognizes it, turns pale.
Do you remember that chapter,in flashback, where Lavanya is insulting a numb Khushi? Calling her 'ice maiden' and all..and then saying you arnt that anymore though..

Yes I remember...Lavanya...that was the thing which said something about Arnav and Khushi's physical relationship. 

So, you think Arnav in his haze may have gonbe further than what Khushi wanted and Khushi resists ...so arnav in his drug induced anger said something nasty about Khushi to a group of people , thus making Khushi all upset and in turmoil...so basically making the ocean angry and her father dies?

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
Anupama. thumbnail
Yes, i have guessed something on that lines. What do you think?
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Well, I think so too...but there is that one thing...Arnav being very sick when Gail goes to see him after Shashi's death...how did Arnav get hurt badl and why? it is linked to Khushi for some reason.

Other than that part...the suspence is out...I think we are right.

But ANu,,, i dont think he would have used force...forced her for sex...you know how girls get scred when guys go beyond a point and guys by then are losing controll...
Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I think so too...but there is that one thing...Arnav being very sick when Gail goes to see him after Shashi's death...how did Arnav get hurt badl and why? it is linked to Khushi for some reason.

Other than that part...the suspence is out...I think we are right.

But then yeh toh mere dimaag main kab se tha..this is the most obvious thing and so much build up for this i dont think so .. if this is it then i will be disappointed !

@ Anu :
Is pyaar kooo kyaa naaamm doon !
Jo pehle huaa naa
Ab hone laga hai
Dil humko jaga kar
Kyun sone laga hai ❤️

Ok abhi pucca wala byeee 

AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: _disha_

But then yeh toh mere dimaag main kab se tha..this is the most obvious thing and so much build up for this i dont think so .. if this is it then i will be disappointed !

@ Anu :
Is pyaar kooo kyaa naaamm doon !
Jo pehle huaa naa
Ab hone laga hai
Dil humko jaga kar
Kyun sone laga hai ❤️

Ok abhi pucca wala byeee 

Dish...so much build up is about the magic...I think...whether the magic will allow these couples to live happily ever after...

IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hi everyone..!!!😊

How's Saturday going...??!!

PS: Mr. Foster is very touched by the title of this thread and sends lots of kissie wissies..😳.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dish...so much build up is about the magic...I think...whether the magic will allow these couples to live happily ever after...

Oh come on usme koi shaq hai kya ... they will be together in the end ! 
AquaSandhya thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPK007

Hi everyone..!!!😊

How's Saturday going...??!!

PS: Mr. Foster is very touched by the title of this thread and sends lots of kissie wissies..😳.

Anything for Mr. Foster 😳 i mean anything☺️