Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Birthday (Page 4)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

mast post mudra di..

i did never forget my b'day till now...aur agar meri family me se bhool jaata hai to uske liye bahut bura din hota hai..Evil SmileLOL

LOL

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achdata3

Wondeful post...

It never happened with me till now because i always get my birthday gifts from my parents & my elder sis. by 12pm itself...

Big smile
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
No I never forget my own birthday... In fact I make sure I wish myself first followed by family and friends... LOL
Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Nopes Mudra di...

It has never happened to me that I forget my b'day... Although, studies and results have killed the excitement... [Most of the time, my annual exam results was to be on my b'day ie, 27th March... N my parents used to warn me, result achha toh B'say achha nahi toh bhool jaao...LOL]

Forgetting my b'day blunders have been done by my elder sis and my bestie... Last to last year, My sis purposefully stayed awake at the night of 26th, n starting taking wid her seniors at her hostel... Kept yapping till 3 at night, yet not remembering, y she stayed awake at the first place... And coz it was a Sunday on 27th, she woke up late, yet not remebering it... She n her frnds were watching sum pics at her lappy, wen she decided to visit Facebook, when she read the notification- Today is Aazeen Khan's birthday... That great lady of mine wondered for a sec, who is Aazeen Khan, n then is when she realised, its her only sister's budday n she hurried to wish me at 2 in the afternoon...LOL

N last year, my best friend forgot my birthday, n I vowed to myself, not to remind her... I waited the whole of 27th and 28th... But cud not hold up much n called her on 28th night... She excitedly said- Kal toh kisi ka birthday hai...
N I was infuriated... N replies- Kal hai nahi, kal THA... N dat idiot of mine was quarrelling wid me on my own budday, dat its not on 27th, but on 29th... And finally being defeated, she promised me to correctly remember my b'day, n hence was the 1st one to wish this year...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Nopes Mudra di...

It has never happened to me that I forget my b'day... Although, studies and results have killed the excitement... [Most of the time, my annual exam results was to be on my b'day ie, 27th March... N my parents used to warn me, result achha toh B'say achha nahi toh bhool jaao...LOL]

Forgetting my b'day blunders have been done by my elder sis and my bestie... Last to last year, My sis purposefully stayed awake at the night of 26th, n starting taking wid her seniors at her hostel... Kept yapping till 3 at night, yet not remembering, y she stayed awake at the first place... And coz it was a Sunday on 27th, she woke up late, yet not remebering it... She n her frnds were watching sum pics at her lappy, wen she decided to visit Facebook, when she read the notification- Today is Aazeen Khan's birthday... That great lady of mine wondered for a sec, who is Aazeen Khan, n then is when she realised, its her only sister's budday n she hurried to wish me at 2 in the afternoon...LOL

N last year, my best friend forgot my birthday, n I vowed to myself, not to remind her... I waited the whole of 27th and 28th... But cud not hold up much n called her on 28th night... She excitedly said- Kal toh kisi ka birthday hai...
N I was infuriated... N replies- Kal hai nahi, kal THA... N dat idiot of mine was quarrelling wid me on my own budday, dat its not on 27th, but on 29th... And finally being defeated, she promised me to correctly remember my b'day, n hence was the 1st one to wish this year...LOLLOLLOL

You may have got very angry at that  moment..but what a life long memory to remember (and ofcourse a weapon to black mail your sister and friendEvil Smile)..hai na...

Certainly, after some twenty years when you turn back and look into these things... really very wonderful they come in front of our eyes!!!Big smile

Thank you Azeen for sharing your experiences...Smile

Aazeen02

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Forgetting my own B'day ? No Mudra di, it has never happened with me till date ! 
I start counting for the days to my own day.. Tongue I love bash n celebrations and above all.. the get together of frnds n family.. ! I love to celebrate every one's bash at home n with frnds in the party .. Big smile
i am a kind of person.. who start giving hints to the person who has forgotten my Day.. LOL Like.. on my last b'day.. one of my friend forgot it n I very calmly told him that he has forgotten a very important day of his life.. LOLLOL On this.. as he knows me n my nature.. he immediately said.. Your B'day... O sorry bhool gaya... Big smile
Main khud kya ...kisi aur ko bhi na bhoolne doon apna b'day... Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocsonyjknum

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by Aazeen02

Nopes Mudra di...

You may have got very angry at that moment..but what a life long memory to remember (and ofcourse a weapon to black mail your sister and friendEvil Smile)..hai na...

Certainly, after some twenty years when you turn back and look into these things... really very wonderful they come in front of our eyes!!!Big smile

Thank you Azeen for sharing your experiences...Smile
No Mudra di, I'm still not angry, let alone to wait for 20 more years for my anger to subside...LOL

I just keep blackmailing them, showing mock anger... Otherwise, I0 least bothered if I'm wished my birthday or not... Sirf studies hi nahi, life has forced me to grow in certain aspects, n I dont care a damn, if my birthdays is celebrated or not...

JusticeDenied17

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Birthdays once used to mean a lot now would like to forget them as u only grow older me wants to stayCloud Nine animated emoticon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknumJusticeDenied17

Go to top