Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Birthday - Page 3

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ariyadasa

Never forget My Birthday i am so lucky even my family members , friends never forget it so i get used to celebrate it in simple form πŸ˜³

Not only that , i never forget my close friends birthday too πŸ˜³

Your friends are very lucky.. so as you😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

No Never.

I never forget birthdays of people close to me...

πŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gargpoo

mast post mudra di..

i did never forget my b'day till now...aur agar meri family me se bhool jaata hai to uske liye bahut bura din hota hai..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achdata3

Wondeful post...

It never happened with me till now because i always get my birthday gifts from my parents & my elder sis. by 12pm itself...

πŸ˜ƒ
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No I never forget my own birthday... In fact I make sure I wish myself first followed by family and friends... πŸ˜†
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nopes Mudra di...

It has never happened to me that I forget my b'day... Although, studies and results have killed the excitement... [Most of the time, my annual exam results was to be on my b'day ie, 27th March... N my parents used to warn me, result achha toh B'say achha nahi toh bhool jaao...πŸ˜†]

Forgetting my b'day blunders have been done by my elder sis and my bestie... Last to last year, My sis purposefully stayed awake at the night of 26th, n starting taking wid her seniors at her hostel... Kept yapping till 3 at night, yet not remembering, y she stayed awake at the first place... And coz it was a Sunday on 27th, she woke up late, yet not remebering it... She n her frnds were watching sum pics at her lappy, wen she decided to visit Facebook, when she read the notification- Today is Aazeen Khan's birthday... That great lady of mine wondered for a sec, who is Aazeen Khan, n then is when she realised, its her only sister's budday n she hurried to wish me at 2 in the afternoon...πŸ˜†

N last year, my best friend forgot my birthday, n I vowed to myself, not to remind her... I waited the whole of 27th and 28th... But cud not hold up much n called her on 28th night... She excitedly said- Kal toh kisi ka birthday hai...
N I was infuriated... N replies- Kal hai nahi, kal THA... N dat idiot of mine was quarrelling wid me on my own budday, dat its not on 27th, but on 29th... And finally being defeated, she promised me to correctly remember my b'day, n hence was the 1st one to wish this year...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aazeen02

Nopes Mudra di...

It has never happened to me that I forget my b'day... Although, studies and results have killed the excitement... [Most of the time, my annual exam results was to be on my b'day ie, 27th March... N my parents used to warn me, result achha toh B'say achha nahi toh bhool jaao...πŸ˜†]

Forgetting my b'day blunders have been done by my elder sis and my bestie... Last to last year, My sis purposefully stayed awake at the night of 26th, n starting taking wid her seniors at her hostel... Kept yapping till 3 at night, yet not remembering, y she stayed awake at the first place... And coz it was a Sunday on 27th, she woke up late, yet not remebering it... She n her frnds were watching sum pics at her lappy, wen she decided to visit Facebook, when she read the notification- Today is Aazeen Khan's birthday... That great lady of mine wondered for a sec, who is Aazeen Khan, n then is when she realised, its her only sister's budday n she hurried to wish me at 2 in the afternoon...πŸ˜†

N last year, my best friend forgot my birthday, n I vowed to myself, not to remind her... I waited the whole of 27th and 28th... But cud not hold up much n called her on 28th night... She excitedly said- Kal toh kisi ka birthday hai...
N I was infuriated... N replies- Kal hai nahi, kal THA... N dat idiot of mine was quarrelling wid me on my own budday, dat its not on 27th, but on 29th... And finally being defeated, she promised me to correctly remember my b'day, n hence was the 1st one to wish this year...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You may have got very angry at that  moment..but what a life long memory to remember (and ofcourse a weapon to black mail your sister and friend😈)..hai na...

Certainly, after some twenty years when you turn back and look into these things... really very wonderful they come in front of our eyes!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Azeen for sharing your experiences...😊
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Forgetting my own B'day ? No Mudra di, it has never happened with me till date ! 
I start counting for the days to my own day.. πŸ˜› I love bash n celebrations and above all.. the get together of frnds n family.. ! I love to celebrate every one's bash at home n with frnds in the party .. πŸ˜ƒ
i am a kind of person.. who start giving hints to the person who has forgotten my Day.. πŸ˜† Like.. on my last b'day.. one of my friend forgot it n I very calmly told him that he has forgotten a very important day of his life.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† On this.. as he knows me n my nature.. he immediately said.. Your B'day... O sorry bhool gaya... πŸ˜ƒ
Main khud kya ...kisi aur ko bhi na bhoolne doon apna b'day... 
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

You may have got very angry at that moment..but what a life long memory to remember (and ofcourse a weapon to black mail your sister and friend😈)..hai na...

Certainly, after some twenty years when you turn back and look into these things... really very wonderful they come in front of our eyes!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Azeen for sharing your experiences...😊

No Mudra di, I'm still not angry, let alone to wait for 20 more years for my anger to subside...πŸ˜†

I just keep blackmailing them, showing mock anger... Otherwise, I0 least bothered if I'm wished my birthday or not... Sirf studies hi nahi, life has forced me to grow in certain aspects, n I dont care a damn, if my birthdays is celebrated or not...
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Birthdays once used to mean a lot now would like to forget them as u only grow older me wants to stay