•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Latika think that she is smart but now the Maneks have a weapon against Latika.  it Latika does not do as chachaji instructs her then her abortion will be revealed.  latika is trapped in her own  web.
I agree that unless Pankhuri sign over her share of property the the maneks cannot get it.  if Nannaji did not leave ahlf of the property to Manek then how did he manage to get half of the mansion.
keep posting topics, doing well. Yeah,Latika is caught in her own web. Lets say if manik family is exposed, then high chance is there that chachiji will tell truth deewan family about latika. Please cv's at least expose latika. Last time when kaira's boyfriend was exposed, he didt told about latika's involvement too.
Nanaji gave half of the property according to the will and i believe that nanaji didn't made the will. I think just like sheela and co. made avantu, shanky,adi and pankhuri out of the house to get property, similarly they too may be trying this out to get property.Edited by darion - 10 years ago
I believe that Manek's wife and son had been keeping tabs on nannaji and the came to the mansion after nannaji died  to execute their plan.
Pankhuri is her own worst enemy.  She and Adi have always protected Latika.  She does annoy at times when she does stupid things, ie. for Rubel's help she was prepared to give him her share of property.   She kept mum about Latika's  and Rubel plan to get Kaira married.  She and Adi behave very stupid at times.  I am glad she is away from the mansion so that she is not tricked and humiliated
 I think somehow Pankhu or else will know about latika's abortion...this will also help in exposing manek's...I don't know why now I think that Adi has seen Kapil as a normal person...
yes, latika is trapped in her own web!