sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome post!
chikna kameena😎
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I told you that the vodka bottle by Dipali will jump start his brain and put all the neurochemical reactions in his brain in order as always.. I call it history repeats itself..

I hope that this is for permanent, and no more compromising on the crowd puller Right Kameena for a TRP eater glorified extra... ðŸ¤¢
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Kameeni photo kyun nahi dali rk ki? neways fnaly fnaly our r8 kameena bk. We bbb wd a smrk again. Ahaaan! I lve it.

tujhe finally ek pet monkey mil hi gayi 😛
Le photo daal di! Dekh le! 😆
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

I told you that the vodka bottle by Dipali will jump start his brain and put all the neurochemical reactions in his brain in order as always.. I call it history repeats itself..

I hope that this is for permanent, and no more compromising on the crowd puller Right Kameena for a TRP eater glorified extra... ðŸ¤¢

Yeh it was Dipali's vodka bottle that had him running to propose Madhu before the wedding as well 🤣🤣

Right Kameena is back 😎
LostTraveller thumbnail
Thanks Guys!😆

Chikna Kameena is back 😈😎
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yayyy...he is backiee 
ladyhobbes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post ðŸ˜Š
I hope his brains also return with his attitude and he figures out the sultan angle and we can forever be rid of that nutcase.
LostTraveller thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipisa

Yayyy...he is backiee 

Vipsie 🤗
I am dancing and singing!
Our Kameena is back to form!!
And he is in a take-no-prisoners-alive wala mood ! 😈
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh! finally our wait is over. Rk the right Kameena back! Madhu baby be aware ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³Edited by anayakhan10 - 10 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeah chikna right kameena is back!!!😃🥳
during the second half of the show when they showed the precap of rishbala signing the papers i was in full mood to switch off the tv as i couldn't bear to watch that awful scene🤢 but somehow i kept watching hoping for some miracle and it HAPPENED😃. he didn't signed the papers. yuhooo!!!!!🥳

after seeing that he was not affected by radhaji's bhashan i was sure that divorce will happen but finally right kameena made grand entry. i was actually ROFLing seeing that shocked look on madhu's face.🤣 now kameena rk with kameena brain...deadly combo. beware bhai.😈

but  i m still little bit scared😕.bhai again attempted to harm him in the precap and madhu is still afraid of that creepy character😡. she still doesn't have confidence in her love. oh gosh!!! this girl is getting on my nerves day by day.😡 why is she so hell bent on sacrificing everything. dumbo!!! i am afraid that she may again start her sultan puraan repeating again an again that she loves him and keep giving deep wounds to rk's heart😡 and may be he will get frustrated again n let her go.