Aaya Chikna Kameena Daari Kamaake Aaya! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by anjali0111

yeah chikna right kameena is back!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅณ
during the second half of the show when they showed the precap of rishbala signing the papers i was in full mood to switch off the tv as i couldn't bear to watch that awful scene๐Ÿคข but somehow i kept watching hoping for some miracle and it HAPPENED๐Ÿ˜ƒ. he didn't signed the papers. yuhooo!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ

after seeing that he was not affected by radhaji's bhashan i was sure that divorce will happen but finally right kameena made grand entry. i was actually ROFLing seeing that shocked look on madhu's face.๐Ÿคฃ now kameena rk with kameena brain...deadly combo. beware bhai.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

but  i m still little bit scared๐Ÿ˜•.bhai again attempted to harm him in the precap and madhu is still afraid of that creepy character๐Ÿ˜ก. she still doesn't have confidence in her love. oh gosh!!! this girl is getting on my nerves day by day.๐Ÿ˜ก why is she so hell bent on sacrificing everything. dumbo!!! i am afraid that she may again start her sultan puraan repeating again an again that she loves him and keep giving deep wounds to rk's heart๐Ÿ˜ก and may be he will get frustrated again n let her go.
We all thought he will sign but he gave everyone a 440 volt jatka๐Ÿ˜ˆ
The tables are turning now...Bhai will soon face the music of his deeds
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Res ๐Ÿ˜†
--Edited--
Yo baby yo !!

finally finally finally our chikna chamela , our dhansu Right Kameena is back !! Not only back , but back with a bang ๐Ÿ˜Ž to bajao kisika band !!
"Aj mera mood nahi hai tume talak dene ka !"
RK ke ishtyle me bolu to... Right Kameena ! Ahaan ๐Ÿ˜Ž !
Aankhe taras gayi thi yaar is hotty hotty kameena RK ko dekhne ke liye !!

Btw any idea what he did with his beard ?? I think traded them to get back his brain ๐Ÿ˜‰ Aahhh...love my I-always-make-the-right-deal Kameena
Aj to whole night am gonna sing

Chikna kameena ka photo ko aankho me yaar !
Chipkalu saaiyaan favicol se ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Nice idea na ๐Ÿ˜‰ ?
Ahaan ! I love it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Fab songs to sing about the return of our Kameena๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome...๐Ÿ‘...the story took a u-turn, the hero took a u-turn and my interest took a u-turn too. Edited by blacklambo - 10 years ago
Nice post... yes Kameena is back with clean shaved...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm gonna report you for name calling the superstar a Kameena and evil ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, you're hurting my feelings ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by blacklambo

Awesome...๐Ÿ‘...the story took a u-turn, the hero took a u-turn and my interest took a u-turn too.
Thanks! Now I hope Bhai also takes a u-turn and disappears from the show! ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by NeelMon

Nice post... yes Kameena is back with clean shaved...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm gonna report you for name calling the superstar a Kameena and evil๐Ÿ˜ฒ, you're hurting my feelings๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks Neel! RK is back!

I will report u if u call him anything other than a kameena! RKians know exactly how to bajao their hero without shouting 'mods mods' all the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by felicity06

Thanks Neel! RK is back!

I will report u if u call him anything other than a kameena! RKians know exactly how to bajao their hero without shouting 'mods mods' all the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

or pressing report report button...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nice post Ankita, agree chikna Right Kameena is bk๐Ÿ˜Ž
awesome post๐Ÿ˜ณ
happy old RK back ๐Ÿ˜Ž
per Chikna Kameena mera hai

The I-can-sell-you-at-the-market-at-the-cheapest-rate-without-your-knowledge brains are back!

ahaaan ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RK was totally awesome
glad to have his senses back in order again !