India-Forums

meme4u.com
meme4u.com

*~Happy Birthday SiDsAnGeL~* |18th August|

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Crazy ROFLers Productions present to you all its latest surprise. So, fasten your seat and enjoy the ride while putting the loudspeaker at the highest volume to relish the fun Embarrassed

Aashi: There's something about tonight Day Dreaming Radha on the dance floor Dancing Something very special Embarrassed Radha likes to party Party

Subbi: Guys, why is Aashi shouting at the top of her lungs and dancing? Ermm And who's Radha? Stern Smile

Chamko: Offo Subbi darling D'ohForget SOTY wali Radha, and focus on aaj ki sham wali Radha Tongue The Queen of tonight's party Cool

Choti Hinu: Haila me the queen Blushing Itni tareef maine aaj tak kissi se nahin suni thi Blushing

Badi Hinu: Sapne dekhna chor do Choti Hinu ROFL Bhool gayee kya, aaj 18th of August hai, the birthday of one of the craziest girls here Wink 

Ani: She's one of the cutest and most adorable girl I have met Hug And we have something in common, we both love Sidharth Malhotra Day Dreaming

Ashra: Sid is mine only SillyBut since it's her special day, I don't mind sharing Embarrassed

Vizu: On top of that, isn't she like one of the biggest MoNaya fans ever? Big smile And just like me, she loves ArHi and SaRun like anything Approve

Sonu: Don't forget someone else, our RJ, Aditya Roy Kapur who has also found his way in her heart Embarrassed She is a true deewani of him too Heart

Tasy: Our ROFL CC gang is nothing without her Ermm She's our jaanu Hug

Tashu: Today we are celebrating the birthday of one of my most special friends I've had the chance to get to know on this forum Party 

A Sweet girl whose sweetness level is so high that she can give you diabetes Embarrassed

An Adorable girl who you would want to pull the cheeks LOL

A Yellow sunshine girl who never fails to bring a smile on your face Big smile

An Admirable girl who dedicates herself fully to her studies and work, family and friends Clap

A Natural girl who is always spontaneous and true to her nature Approve

And an Intelligent girl who knows how to take the right decisions in life Hug

Did the above give away any hint about the birthday girl? Wink

If not, here's the last and final clue Big smile

Toffee se meethi hai

Churan se katti hai

Katti meethi hai teri kahahi

Birthday girl hai sab se SAYANI Day Dreaming

With this last big give away, I welcome you all to the official birthday thread of

Sayani, aka our Sayu aka SiDsAnGeL Party

Scroll down for the party to begin Dancing

Edited by tash10 - 17 August 2013 at 11:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HawttInBlackGK_Maggie_..Nihaa..MyDarkPassenger-Arnisha-whiterose29somergasm.

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Before we move to the birthday cake, let us welcome the important guests of the party Hug

Sid is driving his car really fast to arrive just in time to celebrate your birthday, Sayu Wink Look how he's smiling at the idea of being a part of your birthday celebrations Big smile

And finally, he's here Day Dreaming

Don't faint ROFL He's mesmerised by you Embarrassed

And he starts singing Shocked

'Tareef Karoon Kya Uski Jisne tujhe Banaya Sayani Sayani' Dancing

OMG Sayu see who has also come Silly

And no party is complete without SaRun Embarrassed Look they are already burning the dance floor ROFL

Is it time for the cake now? Ermm

ROFLROFLROFL

Don't worry the cake is coming LOL

You must be cursing me for bringing such a small cake Stern SmileROFL Will this one be better? Wink

Or this one? ROFL 

Now that everyone is here, time to blow the candles Big smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Be nice everyone and everybody will get a piece of the cake TongueLOL

Scroll down for more Wink

Edited by tash10 - 17 August 2013 at 11:38am

HawttInBlackGK_Maggie_-SiDsAnGeL-..Nihaa..-Arnisha-whiterose29somergasm.

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

A party without food is like Sid without a slightly unbuttoned shirt ROFL Jokes LOL

I am 100% sure that this is the most awaited section of the birthday thread for all of us ROFL You bhukkads Stern SmileROFL Leave some for the birthday girl and don't finish all of the food ROFL 

Let's start with some mouth-watering starters. 

Like Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, she is also a golgappe lover Embarrassed

The main food of the birthday party is our Sayu's very favourite biryani. Yumz Tongue Veg biryani, chicken biryani, fish biryani, biryani of all ingredients for everyone Cool

If the above is not enough, we still have some typical desi food Tongue

Be ready for the loads of desserts Wink Jalebi, kulfi, ras malai, gulab jamun and more sweet delicacies Day Dreaming

And the best way to end a meal is ice cream Silly

How could I not put Cornetto here? Wink Sid Flavour Blushing

Sidharth Malhotra for Cornetto

Now tell me that there wasn't enough food, and I'll give each one of you a mukka ROFLROFL

Edited by tash10 - 17 August 2013 at 11:36am

HawttInBlackGK_Maggie_-SiDsAnGeL-..Nihaa..Hinu786whiterose29somergasm.

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Sayuuu Hug Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Party 

Today is a very special day for me: it marks the day when one of my closest and most special friend was born Embarrassed 

My god, you are 25 day Big smile Such an important age in one's life, so I wish you all the best things Hug May you always be showered with loads of happiness, love and success Embarrassed One of your dreams is to become a scientist or a microbiologist, isn't it? Big smile I sincerely pray that you achieve all the goals that you've set and that you tread on the career you're hoping for Hug

You are one special girl Sayu and I feel so lucky and proud to have you as my friend Hug We started off in Sid's FC where we spent days drooling on our Kukkad, spamming and talking about Sid Tongue But soon we also became the best of friends, and we opened ROFL CC. Most importantly WA strengthened our friendhip even more Hug And I can't imagine a day not chatting with you Embarrassed Not to forget our long drooling sessions on Pool Wala Scene Blushing

You make me smile, you make me laugh, esp with your jhadu threats ROFL

Crazy, sweet and so kind-hearted you are Approve

I made these for you Big smile I am not a siggy maker ROFL But I hope you'll like them Embarrassed

Love you my Sayu Hug Hugs and Kisses to you on your special day!

Have a blast and have a rocking birthday Party

Tashu <3

ahem ahem... *clears throat LOLLOL

haila... is today 18th of august ShockedLOLLOL *starts singing* aaj mausam hai suhana... bday party ka hai bahana lalalalala ROFLROFLROFL...today's the birthday of a gal... whoo is one of the closest buddies of mine ... Big smile and one of my ROFL partner  ROFL
 25 years ago this gal was born in  Kolkata Big smile her name is Sayani 
 so i wish her a very very happy wala birthday Hug Hug Dancing...  ummm Ermm... she's also  MJHTian Shocked but i never see her Confused as she supported Sajan and i supported Mayur... Days passed by  after watching SOTY Day Dreaming I was  bhatking...on IFROFL  there i saw Sid's FC Embarrassed and ii started  chatting with tashu Embarrassed... and  on 30th october 2012  it was the 1st time i started talking to Sayuuu Big smile... and its due to SOTY n Sid's FC we have become so close frnzzBig smile Ermm ki nazar na lage Big smile and  our journey of frndship started ... every day we ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL at massage wala scene and  dreamt of our kukkad malhotra *abhi-ro wale dreams ROFLROFLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed*  we ROFLROFL and cried together after watching Aashiqui 2 CryCry YJHD and chennai express again made us ROFL ROFL and we got our crush Aditya roy kapur EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Now we talk every day on  phone and she keeps  telling me ..ki apna dabba phone utha ke phenk de LOLLOL

...she is a certified Bhukkad 
ROFLROFLROFLROFL sh
e luvs pani puri ROFL ... par phir b meri bestest buddy hai Hug
Love ya Sayuuu EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Happy birthday and God Bless ya Hug Hug Big smile

... she's one of the mastermind behind ROFL CC ROFL ROFL  and she also loves "Ermm" ...
 at last i want to hug her tight and say Happy birthday to u sayuuu Big smile God Bless u and always show u the right path Hug Hug 

thanks to KJO for making SOTY and introducing Sidharth to us ClapClapClap and a big wala thank u to to Chamko (neha) for making Sid FC Big smile
 love ya loads sayu n tashu Big smileBig smile

look ... who came to wish my sayuu ROFLROFLROFLROFLShocked

ShockedShocked Damn it 
" Happy Birthday to our cute sweet human sayani Hug " -Cullens

Happy birthday Jaanu,may your all wish come true and u show this world your power :D Heart

Happy birthday Sayu di May u have many more live thousand of years with ur Adi LOL i am very lucky to have a friend like u i love the way we rofls in cc n fc but i hate when u drool over sid Wacko u r one of my besties here plz always be my friend lots of love Hug

I'm sending you these birthday wishes
Filled with hugs and lovely kisses 
I hope a special friend today 
Will have an extra special day!
Not everyone is lucky enough to have someone as special as you in hislife... I'm one of the lucky few! May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond.

love you loadz my sweetie 
lots of hugs n wishes 
from Ani xxEmbarrassed

So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big birthday
Happy birthday Sayani

I'm wishing you'
Laughter each single day
Overflowing blessings along the way
Promotion in your career
Friends to give you cheers
Dreams to keep you going
And all the best this life could bring.
Happy birthday Sayani.

Happy Birthday Sayani!! PartyBong Chick ROFL

18 August...kon aaya is duniya mein? LOL Bolo kon aya bolo kon aaya? Angry
Bohot bakwaas karliya beta maine ROFL
Chal happy Birthday!! ROFL Now lets do Lungi Dance Dancing Dancing

Lungi ko uthaana padega Blushing Step karke dikhana padega Blushing
Tu kitni saal ki hui be? ROFL Where is your birthday treat? We live in the same city so tell me hum aajayenge Wink
Ye le surprise LOL

Now you can party hard LOL

Kitna khayaa be tune? Angry

Kitna bada party diya maine tujhe Embarrassed cake ka arrangement to sabne kiya hi hoga, humne kuch hi kardiya ROFL

Ohkay, I bored you a lot I guess Tongue
Happy birthday once again! Love you! Party hard! Enjoy! Best of luck for future! 
Remember our first meeting in Sid FC and blush on Wink Blushing

Muaaah Heart

Yours,
AssRa LOL

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sayu aka Sid ki pyaari si angel! Hug Hug

So you're one year puraani now! LOL Okay not to tease the birthday girl today! Embarrassed I wish you a wonderful year ahead and may you get whatever your heart desires for. Heart Embarrassed Also, you get a hubby like Sid Embarrassed Heart Oops, I forgot, he is already your hubby! Evil Smile Tongue

Here are some yellow roses for you from white rose! Tongue LOL

And even chocolate ice-cream! Evil Smile Come on attack it fast before rest of the ROFLers come and eat it up all! ROFL

And here is a yummier stuff than ice-cream waiting for you Evil Smile

You can attack on him too Evil Smile But beware of his other wives! Ermm ROFL

Have an awesome day dear! Hug Hug And yes I wish to get an equally awesome treat from you today Evil Smile Because I'm also food-lover Evil Smile ROFL

Khoob jamega rang.. Jab mil baithenge teen yaar... aap, hum ROFLers, aur khana! Evil Smile ROFL

Happy Birthday Once Again! Hug Heart

-Aashi Embarrassed

Edited by tash10 - 17 August 2013 at 11:18am

HawttInBlackGK_Maggie_-SiDsAnGeL-..Nihaa..-Arnisha-whiterose29somergasm.

..Nihaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Nihaa..
..Nihaa..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
---------- Edited ----------
a big wala HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U Big smile Party Party . God Bless u  and fulfill ur wishes and dreams come true Big smileBig smile Hug 
waise i would like to thank KJO, IF and Chamko ...for all this Clap... sayuu  samajh hai hai na Ermm 
love ya sayuu from the core of my heart Big smileBig smileBig smile

tashu Clap nice threadwa u made Smile love ya loads Hug 

sayuu ke liye 1 more gift by me Dancing Dancing

ps : ash-raaa... dont even look at this ROFL ROFL

Edited by -DeViLsAnGeL- - 18 August 2013 at 8:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29tash10

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Sayu Hug

..Nihaa..tash10

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

From ..FLORA..

Chocolates for u..!!

Now its Turn of my wishesSmile

I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day. 

Sayu's birthday message.

Sayuuu!! HugHug Happy birthday sweetie! Hug 

Side by side or miles apart, true friends are always close to your heart. 
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three, I know you're a true friend because you're here beside me. 
I'm here, right now, on your special day, so let's give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray! LOLHug

Hope you have a lovely birthday Sayu and may all your dreams and wishes come true! Hug Love you so so so much <3 Hug

this msgs were recieved when i was making thread so when i Had back up i forgot to give u

Edited by AaShiQui24Ever - 18 August 2013 at 3:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SiDsAnGeL--Arnisha-whiterose29tash10

MyDarkPassenger IF-Sizzlerz
MyDarkPassenger
MyDarkPassenger

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
reswa

whiterose29tash10

Go to top