shona14 IF-Rockerz
shona14
shona14

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Originally posted by shona14

Originally posted by -Carrie-

hey vampu ye sasuma kon hai??? even i thought ki thoda to shree-liza scene dikhate par nahiUnhappy

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jo aaj special guest aane waali hai woh uss TV ke Vampire kimummythi na? Apni Vampu uske saath chakkar</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">chala rah</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">i hai?ShockedLOL</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
LOLLOLvampu ji lage raho waise wo spcl guest i mean kishwar merchant shaleen ki gud frnd haiWink

ha ha wahi lagi hu!
Pata hai, wo shaleen ki best freind ki girl-friend hai LOL
shaleen ki best frnd kon?? sana??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samiya.059

[QUOTE=-Carrie-] Very very hatke episode.True to form out of the box thinking wala story! ClapFor a change it wasn't Arjun Vs The Bad Guys as usual is the case though it was his final nail in the coffin of the wily lawyer.It was Team ETF Vs Team Sharma through & through.Everyone played an equal part in the one by one elimination of each one of the innocent which finally lead to the actual killer.

Well done Team Arjun! Very well made episode

True..the epi was quite different n amazing...I also liked the team work...the way every one played its part well...the way they worked on individual sons to see who is innocent...just loved the look on Sharmas face wen every tym ETF came n announced one son as innocent...truely ETF played smart...though it was arjuns brain who did the thing...

Amazing team work this time!Clap Hats off! The screen play was a treat to watch. It was also interesting that they were rail roaded time & again by Team Sharma.That was very stumpingShocked

It was also the first time that Arjun was seen checkmated several times in a row by Sharma & Co.His angry hopping mad expressions were immensely cute especially when he made Sakshi reveal her findings of that branded dress.LOLBut the man is never one to back down on challenges.Loved his line,"Chaal har gaye, baazi nahi!"Day Dreaming

As always Mr MalHOTra ruled! StarSolved the case with his usual razor sharp wits.But the most I liked him was his furtive checking out of Rathore's files.Hmmm...Chori chakaari bhi aati hai Upright Rawte ko!
ApproveOH shaleen was awesome...his expressions..his eyes..even the twitch of eyebrow speaks volumes...such an awesome actor..as far as arjun goes...just liked the way he was doing taka jhanki...he doesn't gives up soon..he is a fighter 

That furtive Arjun was another new twist! LOL Its good to know he can turn the tables on the enemies slyly tooStar

But why would Rathore write down confidential info in files that lie about a room as common as the conference room? It would have been more right if he was snooping inside Rathore's office instead.As for the chiefhis expression when he entered the room was like,"Got cha!" CoolShayad Rawte pakde gaye! LOLit was sort of blooper...why would a password which only special officers r accountable to would b lying on a desk...even if it available it would be in codes..not in actual form..I have dis feeling dat rathore knew Wat arjun was upto...I thought rathore would come with a file n say Yeh dhoondh rahe ho rawte..lolx...but no..

Didnt the man on the phone say he had Level 5 clearance when asked for a password? So maybe its not password that required.ConfusingConfused And those files on the table were for the dead girl case.What was he looking for in that?Wacko

I was expecting some RR fireworks but maybe Arjun has got an inkling that any loss of cool would cost him professionally.He just cannot afford that as Roshni's killer remains at large & only being in the ETF will take him to Sikki.Like the way he has gathered his wits about him.Thumbs up!ClapAisha'a bar room interrogation was superr duperr.It was so nice to hear ,"Inspector Aisha Kapoor from ETF!" David's reaction was priceless!ROFL

As he bolted from the room I expected a chase by Lady Dabbang but when he got kicked my entire family whooped in chorus," Chotu pahaad ne maari laat!" even before he came on screen.ROFLSuperb timing!

When Shree crashed into this mountain of a man all of us got a phantom pain in our shoulders, I kid you not! OuchLOLPleasure to see the nok jhok after a long time though it was a miniscule scene.Thank you creatives.Liz was good in her small part.

But why did Sharma throw in the towel so soon & agreed to a confession? So what if his car was not drenched in the rain.Doesn't prove anything atleast not in the court of law.It would have been more appropriate to his nature if he had gone out continuing to challenge the ETF with a promise to wriggle out of this mess too.

But a very well made episode.Loved it!

Ayesha chotu shree...they were fab...did there parts really well..loved the entire epi...though I couldnt get how just presence of rain drops would serve as a proof in d court to prove a person as clever as Sharma guilty
I believe Sharma should have laughed it off while admitting to murder in front of ETF but challenging them to prove it court.He was the man who proved seven eyewitnesses false.
Zuby brilliant post..

Thanks for taking the time to comment SamiyaSmile 
Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Originally posted by -Carrie-

hey vampu ye sasuma kon hai??? even i thought ki thoda to shree-liza scene dikhate par nahiUnhappy

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jo aaj special guest aane waali hai woh uss TV ke Vampire kimummythi na? Apni Vampu uske saath chakkar</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">chala rah</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">i hai?ShockedLOL</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
LOLLOLvampu ji lage raho waise wo spcl guest i mean kishwar merchant shaleen ki gud frnd haiWink

ha ha wahi lagi hu!
Pata hai, wo shaleen ki best freind ki girl-friend hai LOL
shaleen ki best frnd kon?? sana??

no no nt sana!

Wo suyash kumar hai!
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9486-kishwar-merchant-and-suyash-kumar-a-couple.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona14

Go to top