A hard choice!!! #SelflessAAK

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay..have y'all watched the TV show "Sanjivani"?

Rahul and Juhi loved each other! Juhi had only two wishes--Become a doctor/get married to Rahul! Crap happened..Rahul had to make a choice..Juhi's wish of getting married to him or becoming a doctor..Rahul knew how juhi always wanted to be a doctor..that was her dream since she was a child..so Rahul stepped back from their relationship so Juhi can become a doctor! Juhi misunderstood Rahul and his sacrifice..Rahul never told Juhi about his sacrifice but just stayed quiet for Juhi's happiness..

Juhi became a doctor! Rahul went on to marry the bad girl of the show and juhi got engaged to the bad guy of the show ...but don't worry, it won't happen with AsYa! :)

Zoya has said "ta-umer" line three times already--she will keep her word!!! I can see Asad stepping back from Zoya just so she can meet her father (post their secret nikkah OR before they get married)!

Gaffaur may tell Asad that he won't accept Zoya if she's with Asad..so Asad would make a choice...Zoya's happiness..Only in this way I can see Asad staying strong..but judaii any other way, Asad won't be able to breathe! He won't survive! Even the thought of being away from Zoya kills him!

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for others." (John 15:13)
Asad can and will do any and everything to fulfill Zoya's wish..even if it's laying down his own wishes! Just like Juhi, Zoya may misunderstand Asad initially but once she finds out about Asad's sacrifice, she would love him even more!

#If AsYa aren't married before the Gaffaur story, after Zoya goes through heck at that house, either Asad just goes to that house to bring Zoya back and they get married then OR Gaffaur would give Zoya's hand to Asad in marriage and apologize to AsYa for being the reason of their separation.

#If AsYa are married before the Gaffaur story, after Zoya goes through crap, either Asad would go to that house and reveal his marriage and that he has come to take his wife back OR Gaffaur gives Zoya away (rukhsati) after finding out that his daughter is married! He has to have a soft corner for Zoya! She's his daughter!

FYI: Gul was associated with Sanjivani in her early days..I think she was the director or the assistant director..Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
I haven't watched sanjivani
But your post is nice
👏
just amazing post 👏
this can happen it will be interesting to watch 😃
May be. But it definaty sure asad sarafice his love for zoya wish
awesome post
very well said, i agree with you
thanks for the pm
This is a veery interesting post. And I agree. The only Judaii that will happen now will be Asad's sacrifice for her happiness. He really can't even joke about her leaving him again. 

As for when the Gaffur revelation will be.. I have a sinking feeling it will be in the last nikaah attempt.. and either Asad will say Qubool nahin hai (if Gaffur gives him an ultimatum) or Zoya will marry Asad in front of her father, despite his qualms about Asad Ahmed Khan. 
arrr

unarr 

3 the charm My 3 theory 😆 

Like i said S remember ? (Noddle where are you? 😆) 

3 times 😆

Honey I have this 3 theory cause 

Asad started with - 1. My Truth (Tanveer) 2. Your Truth (Gaffur) - 3. Our Truth (Gudiya Karkhana) 😆

3 times for a valid marriage - Qubool Hai Qubool Hai Qubool Hai 😆
3 times Sagaai 😆
3 times Marriage 😆

To note before the revelation of any truth comes a Separation 😆 

Our Truth - Last part of Issaq tera - Asad at one end Zoya at one end of the Stair case - Fire - they hug for the Final Time 😆 

Our Truth - Gudiya Karkhana 😆  

3 times Zoya said - Taa Umr Nibhaungi 😆 😆  (Thank you For stating that 😊 🤗) 

So the second option MORE LIKELY 😉 

- - - - Added - - - 

If we take the eid dance 😆 

Then Asad leaves to with a smile on his face looking at her at the end of Dekho chand ayaa 😊 Zoya ends up being confused and searching for  him 😆

Hence he leaves her to Gaffur for her happiness - cause Gaffur is what she wanted 😊 and he had given her the promise that i will fulfill all your wishes 😊 😆 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
nice1 dear yes asad can do anything 4 zoya
Yeah Gul was assisting director I guess.. 
Its interesting and very possible
amazing logics...lets see wat happens