India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A hard choice!!! #SelflessAAK

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Okay..have y'all watched the TV show "Sanjivani"?

Rahul and Juhi loved each other! Juhi had only two wishes--Become a doctor/get married to Rahul! Crap happened..Rahul had to make a choice..Juhi's wish of getting married to him or becoming a doctor..Rahul knew how juhi always wanted to be a doctor..that was her dream since she was a child..so Rahul stepped back from their relationship so Juhi can become a doctor! Juhi misunderstood Rahul and his sacrifice..Rahul never told Juhi about his sacrifice but just stayed quiet for Juhi's happiness..

Juhi became a doctor! Rahul went on to marry the bad girl of the show and juhi got engaged to the bad guy of the show ...but don't worry, it won't happen with AsYa! :)

Zoya has said "ta-umer" line three times already--she will keep her word!!! I can see Asad stepping back from Zoya just so she can meet her father (post their secret nikkah OR before they get married)!

Gaffaur may tell Asad that he won't accept Zoya if she's with Asad..so Asad would make a choice...Zoya's happiness..Only in this way I can see Asad staying strong..but judaii any other way, Asad won't be able to breathe! He won't survive! Even the thought of being away from Zoya kills him!

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for others." (John 15:13)
Asad can and will do any and everything to fulfill Zoya's wish..even if it's laying down his own wishes! Just like Juhi, Zoya may misunderstand Asad initially but once she finds out about Asad's sacrifice, she would love him even more!

#If AsYa aren't married before the Gaffaur story, after Zoya goes through heck at that house, either Asad just goes to that house to bring Zoya back and they get married then OR Gaffaur would give Zoya's hand to Asad in marriage and apologize to AsYa for being the reason of their separation.

#If AsYa are married before the Gaffaur story, after Zoya goes through crap, either Asad would go to that house and reveal his marriage and that he has come to take his wife back OR Gaffaur gives Zoya away (rukhsati) after finding out that his daughter is married! He has to have a soft corner for Zoya! She's his daughter!

FYI: Gul was associated with Sanjivani in her early days..I think she was the director or the assistant director..

Edited by mbficoa - 17 August 2013 at 10:26am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

asadzoya143raishiMissReadingFaye--Smileey--CanadianChikasya04tashug9mamathasridharsps1234princeegoyal-Aswini--khaleesi-anushreemishramochhugkankabhor-Shormi-awesomeTeja....neenabinuMystic_nights_GulaaboGroverAddict-jawaria-chicksoupLivingfree

LitleMissMuffet IF-Sizzlerz
LitleMissMuffet
LitleMissMuffet

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I haven't watched sanjivani
But your post is nice
Clap
_RockingGirl_ IF-Rockerz
_RockingGirl_
_RockingGirl_

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
just amazing post Clap
this can happen it will be interesting to watch Big smile
moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
May be. But it definaty sure asad sarafice his love for zoya wish
Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

awesome post
very well said, i agree with you
thanks for the pm
mochhug IF-Rockerz
mochhug
mochhug

This is a veery interesting post. And I agree. The only Judaii that will happen now will be Asad's sacrifice for her happiness. He really can't even joke about her leaving him again. 

As for when the Gaffur revelation will be.. I have a sinking feeling it will be in the last nikaah attempt.. and either Asad will say Qubool nahin hai (if Gaffur gives him an ultimatum) or Zoya will marry Asad in front of her father, despite his qualms about Asad Ahmed Khan. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-khaleesi-MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
arrr

unarr 

3 the charm My 3 theory LOL 

Like i said S remember ? (Noddle where are you? LOL

3 times LOL

Honey I have this 3 theory cause 

Asad started with - 1. My Truth (Tanveer) 2. Your Truth (Gaffur) - 3. Our Truth (Gudiya Karkhana) LOL

3 times for a valid marriage - Qubool Hai Qubool Hai Qubool Hai LOL
3 times Sagaai LOL
3 times Marriage LOL

To note before the revelation of any truth comes a Separation LOL 

Our Truth - Last part of Issaq tera - Asad at one end Zoya at one end of the Stair case - Fire - they hug for the Final Time LOL 

Our Truth - Gudiya Karkhana LOL  

3 times Zoya said - Taa Umr Nibhaungi LOL LOL  (Thank you For stating that Smile Hug

So the second option MORE LIKELY Wink 

- - - - Added - - - 

If we take the eid dance LOL 

Then Asad leaves to with a smile on his face looking at her at the end of Dekho chand ayaa Smile Zoya ends up being confused and searching for  him LOL

Hence he leaves her to Gaffur for her happiness - cause Gaffur is what she wanted Smile and he had given her the promise that i will fulfill all your wishes Smile LOL 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 17 August 2013 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-khaleesi--jawaria-

--Smileey-- Senior Member
--Smileey--
--Smileey--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
nice1 dear yes asad can do anything 4 zoya

Go to top