SwaRon||VruShan AT #63 - Tumko Maine Chaha Bhi Hai - Page 43

Posted: 10 years ago
does anyone know ki jab PM send karte hain toh PM send karne ki limit kaha tak increase hui hain ??
i mean how many memebers at once

Dont let the topics die out due to lack of comments ...DISCUSS ABOUT SWAYAM & SHARON...SWARON...mention their full names(instead of SwaRon try to mention Swayam and sharon)...instead of writing u dislike ShaRey...mention u want to see Swayam and Sharon together 😊
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vishaka45

bhag gaye...😆
charu di ne sbko dhmka ke bhaga diya. 🤣
Anyone having linkof the epi aired on 15th Aug. or the Dance SwaRonw ala...plz plz plz wanna see it...do give if possible...!
Originally posted by sakshibshah

Anyone having linkof the epi aired on 15th Aug. or the Dance SwaRonw ala...plz plz plz wanna see it...do give if possible...!

check ur msg on fb ..
Originally posted by -spongy-

does anyone know ki jab PM send karte hain toh PM send karne ki limit kaha tak increase hui hain ??
i mean how many memebers at once

50 members
Originally posted by swaron9113

charu di ne sbko dhmka ke bhaga diya. 🤣
i think the gundi is back with a bang ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Dont let the topics die out due to lack of comments ...DISCUSS ABOUT SWAYAM & SHARON...SWARON...mention their full names(instead of SwaRon try to mention Swayam and sharon)...instead of writing u dislike ShaRey...mention u want to see Swayam and Sharon together 😊
 ðŸ˜Ž
Finally commented on all swaron topic...common girls we need to make visibility of swaron in all possible places...if Facebuk YouTube itvf ...