Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 (Page 99)

prati_incept Senior Member
prati_incept
prati_incept

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

awesome update 

How dare he? hurt her first for no fault and now want to get back just like that..
how is she going to forgive n forget just like that?
now its his turn to make her believe..

waiting for more..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

jas0308 IF-Sizzlerz
jas0308
jas0308

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
sorry for the delay nidhi

amazing update
it was emotional,, it was cute.. it was heart breaking too

loved how garima and rakesh's love story is progressing.. they are really very cute couple.. hope they will be together forever

wow.. who thought through arnav and akash is related to rakesh's uncle and it's result will be their meeting.. awesome!!!!

felt bad for khushi.. cant totally understand her pov.. she already had a heart break and is worried to make that mistake again

but why arnav so suddenly wants her?? did he realize his feelings for her??

continue soon

Nidsubh007

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Loved this story too. Nidhi you are an amazing story teller. Waiting for the next update.

Nidsubh007

malfoy Groupbie
malfoy
malfoy

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Beautiful story. 

Nidsubh007

Seethu Goldie
Seethu
Seethu

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

I'm glad that Garima finally met her long lost love ... she deserves to be happy atleast now after all the sacrifices that she had done for her nieces ...

I'm happy that Khushi and Arnav met but I'm even more happy with the fact that she is  not ready to accept him as yet .. Arnav needs to realize his blunder and that he cannot just make decisions and run the show at his will ...

Wonderful update .. loved it :) thank you :)

Nidsubh007

FLGirl Goldie
FLGirl
FLGirl

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
First of all - so sorry for the late response. Was buried in real life for the last few days. appreciate the PM.

Regarding your note before the update - There is no need for you to apologize. You are one of the most reliable authors of late on the forum. You never make us beg and that is a big deal. An occasional delay is ok.

Now to the update - Of all the updates, this had to be the one I was late to get to. This is one of the most you have written off late. Her realistic problems with plane travel. Missing the moment she so wanted to see - her Buaji reconnecting with Rakesh Uncle. But getting her moment instead - the one she secretly wished for in her mind.

Most of all, I loved Arnav's reactions to her. How he continued to stare at her. How he followed her to the parking lot and took the liberty to wipe her tears and asked her to come back to him. But you know what - if he knew he was wrong, why did he not reach out first? He knew where she lived. Telling her he missed her and leaving her was a mistake when he ran into her accidentally is not acceptable to me :) If I were Kushi, I would have ran back to his arms when he said this but only if he sought me first. Not when he accidentally runs into me in a totally unexpected place. Dont make Kushi forgive easily. Please dont. He did not come for her.

I edited this comment now to tell you that I re-read the update now. I felt goosebumps and a swell in my heart when reading about these two meeting again and their reactions. Had to read it again and experience the emotions one more time :) Also, I was deprived of Arshi for 5 days as I was busy with real life. So this is a special treat.

Edited by FLGirl - 22 October 2013 at 9:06pm

Nidsubh007

nnsunn Goldie
nnsunn
nnsunn

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved how u describe khushi's observations, the way she notices her buaji and rakeshi uncle,and her surroundings. Seems like khushi is protecting herself from a heartbreak. Waiting to see how arnav will bring back her.

Nidsubh007

sincereme IF-Dazzler
sincereme
sincereme

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Awesome Part...

Khushi didn't let her fear of flying come in between her responsibility... Buaji sacrificed her happiness for them so it her chance to give her back her happiness... I love khushi and buaji's bond... Khushi was so eager to hear about garima and Rakesh meeting that she totally forgot about her sickness... 

I am looking for to see this new couple...

Khushi felt his presence before Arnav enter the room...  the world is really very small... Who knew that Rakesh connection with Akash bring them face to face again...

Love khushi for standing for herself and her feelings... Arnav can't expect her to accept him with open arms after what he did... But what changed his decision now... Waiting to see what will he do to woo her...

Continue soon...

Nidsubh007

Go to top