Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 (Page 88)

tachyon Goldie
tachyon
tachyon

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
such an emotional chapter! it made me cry!Ouch 
beautifully written!!!!
continue soon... please!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

kushiarnav1 IF-Dazzler
kushiarnav1
kushiarnav1

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
lovely update...

liked the way u written this chapter...finally garima and rakesh meet, he did not married fell really bad for them...their love is true...no they can find solace in each other...

Rakesh is a friend of arnavs father...yes small world..liked the way both are thinking about each other...well written especially kushi's emotions feel really bad for her...the way she is looking at sky asking why???i want to move on??very touchy...and arnav  words" may be i don't want u to get over me" simply superb...

kushi has every right to  behave like this because arnav took her love granted...thank god he realized...now the opportunity came,he doesn't want to loose again...think properly raizada before going to kushi  isbar tum ko ithna easy se milega nahi...u have to work hard ...kushi loves arnav soo much,now its arnav trun to make kushi believe him...

thank u for the beautiful update...

cheers...

Nidsubh007

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Arnav deserved what happened

Nidsubh007

rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
That was really a lovely update where Khushi shows the resurfaced vulnerability but is strong enough to resist  him. She makes it clear that she would not let him trample as before and she is changed. If he wants her in his life, he needs to earn her forgiveness.

Nidsubh007

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
And Nidhiji strikes again taking a few words and putting them together to create magic

That chapter was so worth waiting for.

I have no words that will do justice to explain how amazing that chapter was.

The way you showed those emotions was just amazing.

I actually had a lump in my throat whilst I read that chapter.

Arnav and Khushi are both hurting. But when they saw eachother it bought back different memories. Khushi could remember the hurt. He didnt say goodbye to her in the right way. And she had to pretend to be strong when he left even though she wasnt feeling very strong at the time. I think in her mind she thought 'outta sight outta mind' but really that wasnt the case. Cos her heart knew that 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Thats why even after those months the minute he walked in her hearts recognised him.

I dont blame Khushi for the way she is with Arnav know. She is young and still with a broken heart. And I think everytime she sees him the first thing she will remember is what he put her through, her broken heart curtsey of him.

But Arnav sees his mistake when he sees her. He sees a second chance. One he wants to grasp right away. He cant believe she is here

But more than anything I think this time instead of running he will fight for her. He will fight and will get her back.

That was an amazing chapter. As always a massive round of applauds for you.

Nidsubh007

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Big smile

Loved the bond between Khushi and Buaji ...
Khushi with all the discomfort she faced while travelling !!!
Buaji meeting up with Uncle Rakesh was so cute ...
making Khushi realise the depth of true love ...

Clap  really really very happy to see Khushi standing up for herself ...
What did Arnav think ... he could walk into her life when ever he felt like ...
No way ...

Thanks Nidhi ...

Edited by Kishmish - 19 October 2013 at 9:11am

Nidsubh007

aashi12 IF-Rockerz
aashi12
aashi12

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I so wish she could have turned back at the last minute. I so wish..

But i can't blame Khushi.. Can i? What wrong had she done to have her trust broken this way!

In this whole process, Arnav has created and Arnav inside Khushi.. She won't trust him.. She can't! Only thing that differs them is, Khushi is strong, Arnav wasn't!

So now, its Arnav's time to be the healer! To take away her pain that he only gave!

One thing i liked, Arnav this time! He was straight.. He knew what he wants, he would fight for himself, for them.. He knows he had made a mistake, he knows she is hurt.. But the extent, he is yet to see!

One thing tha i wait for - Anjali and Khushi's meet! Dunno why i have this feeling, she might heal Anjali too.. Hey vandana had idea about Arnav and Khushi and she can tell about it to Anjali, when she comes to know that Chotte's girl is here, in India!

Rakesh Uncle and Buaji, for two lovers, i don't think there is any more test that they need to pass! Their love is Pure, almost magical! Just the presence of the other and years of distance evaporated in a jiffy!

Just like Arnav and Khushi - just a few month of separation yet the desparation to see each other.. So yielding and powerful!

Nidsubh007

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Serve him right... Khushi can not afford to have her heart broken all over again

Nidsubh007

Go to top