Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 (Page 6)

shubhanjli Goldie
shubhanjli
shubhanjli

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Firstly congrats on yr new thread.
Secondly banner is just awesome.
And finally fantastic update. I just loved this romantic and quiet outing. Finally Arnav is coming out of his grief. Hopefully soon he ll realize his love for her.
Try and update whenever possible...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread .. and the new Banner ... 

Am glad he is opening upto Khushi ... 
Spending the day with her ... 
going down memory lane with her ... 
reminiscing about his childhood and the pleasant memories it held will 
help him heal his wounded soul ... 

Thanks Nidhi ... 

Edited by Kishmish - 17 August 2013 at 11:50pm

Nidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mem1

AWESOMENESS! 

Nidhi...I was missing you and getting worried. You were gone too long. But now you are back with a bang. That was a beautiful update. Loved every bit of it.

NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Biltmore and a football game. what more could one ask for! LOL

I did have one question :If Arnav is tired, why can't Khushi drive??? Not that I would have complained about  "staying  overnight " ... we know what your Arnav and Khushi do when they say overnight. Wink

Very good question! Khushi doesn't drive and it will be shown soon. Remember her riding her bike in the first chapter?

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
the comfort level is growing. i have always admired the way you show the growth in relationships

Nidsubh007

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
awesome update beautifully done loved arnav taking her to the places that made him feel happy loved his walk down memory lane remembering the good and just pushing the bad away loved how she was just there for him loved how he was thinking if she would love it or hate is so cute she wants him to heal and be happy even if she is not there if that's not love wonder what is arnav is tired the should have stayed the night awesome update thanks for the email 

Edited by dumas - 17 August 2013 at 7:00pm
cherrybloom1 IF-Rockerz
cherrybloom1
cherrybloom1

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by mem1

AWESOMENESS! 

Nidhi...I was missing you and getting worried. You were gone too long. But now you are back with a bang. That was a beautiful update. Loved every bit of it.

NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Biltmore and a football game. what more could one ask for! LOL

I did have one question :If Arnav is tired, why can't Khushi drive??? Not that I would have complained about  "staying  overnight " ... we know what your Arnav and Khushi do when they say overnight. Wink

Very good question! Khushi doesn't drive and it will be shown soon. Remember her riding her bike in the first chapter?

wow di!
how do u have such little little things in order? i mean i can never do it!
i wud just be writing a chapter and notice how i have never mentioned anything about it before and then i wud just be like "Shit! what am i supposed to do now?"

Nidsubh007

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Will comment properly once I am back from my vacation

Edited:

That was so beautifully written. The chemistry between Arnav and is so beautiful to read about.

I loved how Arnav, the guy who has long ago buried his past and hated bringing it up suddenly opened up and remembered his past, that too happily all because of a girl he just met.

So early on in their relationship Khushi has already changed him so much. I just cannot wait to read about the other changes in him.

I feel like this is only the beginning but at the same time I feel like this is the calm before the storm. I just shudder to think of what will happen when Arnav goes back and Khushi remains in the US because though they have not realised it yet, those two are more attuned to one another than they can comprehend. It was so palbable in this chapter. The day they spent was such a mundane day if you looked at it from a far , but up close you could see how this day, the time they spent together was so new to them, but at the same time it felt as if they had been doing this forever, spending time with one another regularly.

I loved how you wrote about Arnav not knowing where to take Khushi but then knowing exactly where to take her  as soon as he got into the car.

Not only that, but Khushi easy accpetance of both cars and footballs, I cant help but think depicts how as a person she is very understanding, accepting and very open. And just like she has come into Arnav's world and helped him to revisit his past and accepted the things that make up his world, just like that she too will accept him the way he is even with his faults and extra baggage.

I loved this chapter and God only knows how long I have been waiting to read it. I loved this chapter. It was just so cute.

I cant wait for the new one. Please dont make us wait as long this time else I wont be able to survive the wait.

Edited by LondonChick - 19 August 2013 at 2:57am

Nidsubh007

feelings022 Newbie
feelings022
feelings022

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Beautiful banner...great portrayal of emotions... Just wondering what will happen now... Excited for your next update...

Nidsubh007

Go to top