Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 (Page 49)

chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
This is really a very late comment on the last chapter...

Embarrassed

Having come to a better understanding of each other, and connecting on a deeper, more emotional level, Arnav and Khushi are truly on a journey - will their paths merge at dome point, so they continue on this journey of life, together?

The part where Arnav reflects on how he feels about Khushi, on how connected he feels to her, in spite of only having known her for a few days - a few days when he had spent revisiting the past, trying to come to terms with all that had happened before, in this very city-- it would ultimately help to set his demons aside and move on in life, the present and the future more important, certainly...

He knows how attracted he is to Khushi- also having acknowledged that this was no mere flirtation, not just physical attraction - this was something more

When he takes her to his family's old home, trying to come to terms with the past, he wants her with him at that time - he wants to share some deeper thoughts perhaps, at first, but then holds back...
Reasons being doubts about himself - can he commit? Can he finally get past old baggage? Can he love her the way she deserves to be loved? Can he really offer any guarantees?
Life...life itself is no guarantee, sadly. But that doesn't mean we don't live life...
We do...

He takes her back home and makes a sudden decision to return to India, the very next day, itself... stunning Khushi - he knows how deeply she cares and possibly wants to save her some heartache...as he really is not sure if he is right for her...if he can love her forever ...

Khushi, in her quiet way, accepts their painful parting - she needs to let him go- go back to his family, needs to mend whatever differences and distances there are... She is so right, in some ways, knowing him better than he knows himself...he is healing slowly - he is finally on the right path...

Payal, her supportive sister also shows understanding and offers quiet comfort to Khushi, who meanwhile, suffers silently, believing that maybe, he didn't love her??!
And that final parting - she doesn't want any sad good byes- but Arnav does need to see her that last time- she sends him off with a calm that she is far from feeling inside.

So many questions - why did he leave so suddenly? Was it just Khushi? Or were there other pressing reasons?

And your teaser-   Big smile
Buaji has a past??? And this paves the way for Khushi to go to India Big smile

Waiting for the next chapter...

Edited by chitrajay - 25 September 2013 at 3:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

romaisaaa Senior Member
romaisaaa
romaisaaa

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Please update the next part soon. ...I m dying to read the next update. ...pleaseee:)

Nidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi1985

Just came across this story, and read all the parts.
Very nice story.
So Arnav left her and went away just like that...
what a heart breaking moment that was.

Looking forward to read more.
Please add me to your PM list.

Thank you so much! Please PM me your email address to be added to my list. 
Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaisaaa

Please update the next part soon. ...I m dying to read the next update. ...pleaseee:)

Hopefully this weekend. 

romaisaaa

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I read your story in a go i loved it a lotSmileSmile...hoping for more and soon...Smile

Nidsubh007

romaisaaa Senior Member
romaisaaa
romaisaaa

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by romaisaaa

Hopefully this weekend. 

Thank you:D  

Nidsubh007

Arshi200 Senior Member
Arshi200
Arshi200

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
awesome story...
loved it...
continue soon...Big smile

Nidsubh007

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Updated my comment on page 24 ---

Originally posted by Anarocksick

Nidhiii!! This chapter was so heartbreaking, really! It started so cutely, I didn't see it taking this sort of turning. 
But you know what? I absolutely LOVED this chapter. You wrote it so damn well. 

Arnav's character is so pained and flawed... but he has come a long way. But today, he went right back to the start. But I think this is the turning point of the story - their separation. It'll make him realise just how important Khushi is for him. Perhaps, it'll make him want to break the brick wall he has created around him to shield himself from love. 

Having said that, I feel so awful for Khushi. She's so young and sweet. Hate to see her heart breaking like this. Love how she's acting so mature though.

Again, Nids, I loved this chapter a lot! It's my favourite till date. 

Also, sorry for being so late in comment :-((

Nidsubh007

Go to top