Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Buaji is so special.. she sacrificed her life for the 2 girls.. felt proud for her..
Viji79 thumbnail
Arnav and Anjali's bonding is very endearing. Anjali is certainly a mother figure to him that she has understood that something is off with her brother. Garima's sacrifice for the sake of her orphaned nieces escalates the respect she has. What to say other than that it is sheer destiny that is bringing them again together. 
1987Trisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey finally you are here!!!!!!!!
I loveeeddd the update...
Very emotional...so they both are not able to forget each other...
Khushi is coming to Delhi...and this will be the turning point for both of them...
Hopeful this time Arnav will not let her go...

Plzzz update next part soonnn

Love
Trisha

pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter
Loved it
Its been 3 months they saw each other
Now khushi will come to india yay
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Updated ...
This is one of the most special stories that I have read.
Had been eagerly waiting for an update, given your teaser.
I loved how you showed an Arnav who is back with his family - who seems to have sorted out his issues - but somehow he is not all there- he is not whole - he seems to have left behind a part of himself...
Loved the interaction between the siblings- Anjali is happy to have her brother back, but she senses something is different about him- the trip to the US seems to have changed him- in a lot of ways for the better, but to her, he seems lost still...not healed fully... What or who will eventually provide that healing touch? Or has someone already started doing it?

I must say Buaji's past was a surprise and I had been waiting to read about her ever since I read your teaser...I really felt for the young Garima and Rakesh- a couple totally in love, yet in touch with the practicalities of life - wanting to wait until they were secure before they married, but fate did have different plans - two orphaned little girls- children of their closest friends - how could they ignore them? So then Garima does what is really the only thing she could do- the right thing...takes in two little children and gives up the love of her life
A huge sacrifice indeed - one, the social stigma of being an unmarried woman - second being her adopting two children ...
But as she says - the unconditional pure love that she she has received from Payal and Khushi- has filled the emptiness of her life to a large extent, fulfilling her in so many ways. A strong woman who has not looked back, not regretted the choices that she made..

Yet, her heart still belongs to Rakesh- today she is unable to ignore the call of her heart
And all she wants is to see him--again
I wonder if she had been in touch with him all these years- it cannot have been easy at all ...

So now Khushi is taking her Buaji to meet her love - in Delhi... In the process, setting in motion, events that seem to be taking her to the love of her life, Arnav...
Serendipity , destiny - call it what you will.

I felt for them all- Garima and Rakesh, Khushi and Arnav..
Khushi has once let him go- she knows she won't be able to do it again- but will Arnav be able to walk away again?Edited by chitrajay - 10 years ago
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear thanks for the email.

The update is amazing.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Khushi coming to India๐Ÿ‘

Arnav and Khushi need to come face to face.

nerdy_Nisha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With today's update you have only managed to get us more impatient for your next update, with Arshi meet hopefully. Its time Arnav does realize that his reasons to leave Khushi weren't good enough, especially when he feels so deeply for her. I hope he doesn't repeat the same mistake of letting her go when he sees her in Delhi next.
llakshmisree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yippee we got an update.arnav was telling everyone that he wanted to move on.in reality he u
is not trying whole heartedly.buaji that women was indeed very great.now lets see what will happen next.
ipktouch thumbnail

wonderful update...yeah we want kushi not want to heartbroken for the 2nd time...arnav is selfish n somewhere at some point of time he will need woman n think abt marrying...so at that point wont he realize the gal who he had started to love could be his forever..his insecurities blocking him to trust on another gal and particularly she is from other country though from India...if that gal is in India what would he do...??waiting for hide and seek game...i believe that even they were got to see each other kushi wud try to escape or hide her...eagerly waiting for the next update... 

kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So khusi and arnav meet again