Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 (Page 38)

FeistyDewdrop Goldie
FeistyDewdrop
FeistyDewdrop

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Oh God! heart wrenching update yaar Nidhi. m in a turmoil along wid Arnav n Khushi. Whr does she get the strength to let go of him? its her pure,unadulterated love fr him na. Seein Khushi lyk dat,I dnt think Arnav wud b able to go bck to India.. He realised dat Khushi isnt lyk Lavanya r Shyam.. bt wots holdin the guy bck?
I guess he needs to have a heartfelt talk reg. his heart's commotion wid his sister , Anjali.. May be goin bck to India will make him actually realise K's worth!
Sigh!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

jas0308 IF-Sizzlerz
jas0308
jas0308

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged

unrers'd on page 28 ---> here

Nidsubh007

-Viji- IF-Dazzler
-Viji-
-Viji-

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
That was one unexpected turn of events in the storyCryBut anyways as we kno...maybe a little separation between them can make Arnav understand the importance of Khushi in his lifeBig smile
So Arnav saw love in Khushi'e eyes and thats the reason he is leaving...He think he wil break her trust anywer in future...Y does this guy is so pessimisticOuch
Loved their convo in beach house...Khushi handled the situation very maturely here and during their Goodbye scene without showing her feelings...Way to go girlClap
Payal being a supportive sis wanted to support khushi...But its ASR here...a tough nut to crack...so anyways it wil take time...hope that guy realises it soonBig smile
overall a very emotional and a superb update Nidhi diHug

Nidsubh007

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
This was so touching!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Khushi is comforting Arnav, reassuring him that he should return to his family when she is hurting so much.
Wow Khushi is really a wonderful person
Loved the update,very beautifully written
Why Arnav is doing this can't he see he is hurting her very much
Hope Arnav realises his feeling and looking forward when they will start their journey together of love
Waiting for next update

Nidsubh007

Addicted87 Goldie
Addicted87
Addicted87

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
That was not an easy chapter to read... All through I kept hoping that Arnav might change his mind... But I guess this was needed...! Arnav is yet to realize what Khushi means to him and how difficult life will be without her... Hopefully the distance will help him understand...

As for Khushi I am in awe of her... How strong do you have to be to let go of the person you love so that they can move on in life and be happy about it??  I agree with Arnav, she deserves unconditional love and hopefully Arnav will soon realize that he is the man for it...

Fabulous updateSmile

Nidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Addicted87

That was not an easy chapter to read... All through I kept hoping that Arnav might change his mind... But I guess this was needed...! Arnav is yet to realize what Khushi means to him and how difficult life will be without her... Hopefully the distance will help him understand...

As for Khushi I am in awe of her... How strong do you have to be to let go of the person you love so that they can move on in life and be happy about it??  I agree with Arnav, she deserves unconditional love and hopefully Arnav will soon realize that he is the man for it...

Fabulous updateSmile

Thank you so much!!  It was not an easy chapter for me to write & I'm overwhelmed by the response it has received.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addicted87--MISHTEE--

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Smile

Nidsubh007

Seethu Goldie
Seethu
Seethu

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Very emotional chapter !!!!! Even though she is hurting from inside , I liked the way Khushi projected herself and dealt with the situation with acute degree of maturity and perception..
I'm feeling bad for both  Khushi and Arnav .. ..

He thinks that he is doing right thing by leaving things at this moment but he will soon realize the intensity of their connection once he stays apart from her which is why this separation is much needed right now ..

Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Nidsubh007

Go to top